What should I do?

My Little Bride

"I can’t go to the university today," said Jonghun on the phone. He spoke seriously. He walked toward the bed where Chae Rim is sleeping. He fell asleep in there.


Jonghun pulled the blanket and covered Chae Rim’s body with a blanket.


"Jinja? Well, I hope you will go to the university tomorrow. After this, we are going to have tests, you do not forget it, right? " asked someone on the phone.


"I do not forget it, chagi. Okay bye, "Jonghun hung up the phone.


He looked at Chae Rim who is  still sleeping. Occasionally he Chae Rim’s hair.


"Jonghun-ah .." said someone who suddenly came into Chae Rim’s room.


"Eomma, you've finally arrived," Jonghun hugged the 50-year-old woman. She looked very worried.
Someone else also entered the room Chae Rim. He is the father of Jonghun. Their faces were filled with grief.


Jonghun released his arms. He looked up at his mother's eyes.


"Why do not you take her to the hospital?" Jonghun’s mother asked as she put her hands on Jonghun’s cheeks.


"She does not want to stay in the hospital. I can not force it to her, "


"J-jonghun-oppa," said Chae Rim who is  waking up. She was a little surprised when Jonghun’s mom and also Jonghun’s dad are in her room. She smiled when their eyes met.


"Chae Rim-ah, gwenchanayo?" said Jonghun’s mom who is really worried. She approached towards to Chae Rimand hugged Chae Rim’s body. Chae Rim just smiled when the old woman did it to her. She loved this woman's arms. Warm.


"I'm fine, Aunty. You do not need to worry, "


Chae Rim tried to smile. Jonghun’s mom smile. Then she held Chae Rim ‘s cheek gently.


"I told you, just call me Eomma,"


50-year-old woman was re-embraced Chae Rim. Letting Chae Rim is drifting in her arms.


# # #


A month passed ..


Chae Rim’s condition worsened.  Chae Rim must stayed in the hospital, it is recommended by the doctor in charge.


Chae Rim slumped in her bed, stared out of the window. Feel the wind caressing his face. She closed her eyes for a moment. Breathe the air that day.


Jonghun entered to Chae Rim's room. In his hands, he brought some books for Chae Rim.


"Chae Rim-ah, you can read it all," said Jonghun then he smiled. He walked over to Chae Rim.


Hearing the voice of Jonghun, Chae Rim opened hereyes slowly. She received the books from Jonghun and began to look the cover books.


"T-this?"


"Yes,  a magazine about wedding dresses," Jonghun said with a smile. Chae Rim looks very happy to see the magazine.


"Khamsahamnida .."


Jonghun looks so happy when she was happy. Indeed, he missed the moment this girl smiled at him and bother him. It was at this time that he missed.


This girl. Yes, Chae Rim will leave sooner or later.


No. Jonghun did not want her to go away. He wanted to see her smile this every day, being at his side every day and disturb him every day. But, what it might be?


He knew that is not possible. He knows it all. But, hope is always there.


"Oppa, are you daydreaming?"


Jonghun gasped as Chae Rim called. He smiled at her, long enough.


"No, it's just that I'm happy when you look happy,"


Chae Rim silent again. He closed the magazine in her hand. Knowing this, Jonghun was silent. He knows, maybe cuz of what he said to her.


"At least, I want to see you smile like this every day, Chae Rim," added Jonghun. Chae Rim smile. She saw Jonghun's eyes.


"I told you, do not try to make me like you more, oppa,"


Jonghun surprised. He could not say anything now. Yes, now he remembered that this girl  who was regarded as her sister, love him more than just a brother.


They were just silent.


"Why do you love me?" Jonghun asked suddenly. He ventured to look Chae Rim. Chae Rim smile. Then she shifted her gaze to the window.

 



~ Flashback On ~


3 years ago ..


A little girl ran quickly. Her face was worn and there are some bruises on her body. She cried out in terror. At that time the weather was not friendly. It was raining very heavily drenched her body.
She ran and ran until her feet were on the terrace a simple culup bakery. She chose to sit there. Just sit. She was hoping to stop crying today, hoping the pain in her heart to disappear along with the rain that day.


She was hivered. The state of the road was svery quiet. Even she could not see any cars that pass that way.


Tears spilled that moment when thunder began to emerge. She bit her lower lip. Hoping the rain stops then.


She stood up and looked towards the bakery. Hope she was in it. But that was impossible. She did not deserve to be in the moment.


Occasionally her stomache made some sounds as she can smell a rat smell toaster. She sat back in her place. Expect someone to help her that time.


She wanted to shout and tell everyone about her feelings this time. Feel disapointed, being hurted. But she could not do anything at that time.


"Wear it, you will feel warm," said the man as he suddenly put his jacket on the body of the little girl. A man who was  older than the girl.


The little girl just nodded her head slowly as a token of gratitude.


He was cleaning the girl's wet face with his handkerchief. Cleaning the girl's hair with the towel that  he was carrying.


Once again, the little girl could only look at him.


"Come in, you will feel warm in there," he added. But she only shook her head slowly. His face was still scared.


"It’s okay, this bakery is owned by my aunt. So, come in," the man said again. He helped the little girl stood up from where she sat and led her come into the building. The state of the bakery was not too crowded. Some of the people there looked at the little girl. Occasionally they talked quietly about the state of the little girl.


The little girl could only silent.


They arrived at a room in the bakery. A room for bakery’s employees. The man told the girl to sit on a bench. And he left the room.


A few minutes later, the man came to take a glass of hot chocolate also contains two pieces of bread. He picked up the chair in front of the little girl and sit on it.


"Eat it, I know you must be hungry," he gave the glass and breads to her. He smiled. She was a little embarrassed to accept it. But eventually she drank slowly the hot chocolate in the glass.


Seeing the little girl, he just smiled.


"What's your name?" He asked quietly.


"Lee Chae Rim," she said shyly. She began eating one of breads that were in front of her.


"A  good name. My name is Choi Jonghun. Call me Jonghun," he added with a smile. Once in a while he hthe girl’s hair.



~ Flashback Off ~

 



"That was the first time we met. Have you forgotten? "


Jonghun fell silent as Chae Rim to tell imr that. Yes, he remembered where he had first met with Chae Rim a few years ago.


It also makes Chae Rim stays in his house. Jonghun’s mother is the one who asked Chae Rim to stay in Choi’s family’s house at that time.  Jonghun fell silent at the sight of such a reaction.


Jonghun could not say even a word. Jonghun love Chae Rim just as his sister. Nothing more.
Jonghun move from his seat. And leave Chae Rim was in the room alone.


###


Jonghun decided to go to the Hyomin’s apartment. Upset feelings at this time. He wanted to meet with Hyomin, his lover.


"Do you want a cup of coffee?"


"Yes please," replied Jonghun.


Hyomin was little worried about the current state of Jonghun. Jonghun did not say anything about the problems that he was facing at the moment. But Hyomin tried to wait, in order to tell Jonghun.


"Chagi, I need to talk with you,"


Hyomin nodded slowly and walked toward Jonghun. She sat right next to Jonghun. Jonghun sighed.


Jonghun confused about how he should start the conversation. He knew, he could not say that Chae Rim loved him more than a brother. He could not do that.


Hyomin saw Jonghun's eyes. Hyomin just smiled.


"What if ..  someone that you love is going to leave you forever? "Jonghun ventured to ask. Originally Hyomin little surprised to hear it, but then she began to understand. She smiled once again.


"How if it it happened to me?" asked Hyomin sure. Shee thought for a moment. Then Jonghun smiled.


"Maybe I'll stop the time for him, so I can be with him forever," said Hyomin. She tried to break the ice. But Jonghun was just silent.


"But that's impossible, right? Maybe I'll make him happy at the last moment, "added Hyomin. Jonghun looked Hyomin once again. Hyomin just smiled.


"The best way is to grant what he wants in life. Maybe I'll do that, "


Jonghun surprised to hear it. He remembered the most desirable that Chae Rim wants. Yes, being married. But ..


He could not do it. Yes, it's crazy. Jonghun love Chae Rim? Yes, he does. But he love her as a sister.


"Are you okay?"Hyomin woke Jonghun up from his daydreaming. Jonghun just smiled. He could not tell this to his girlfriend. Yes, that's impossible.


"Chagi, let me sleep in here for a night. Can I? "


Hyomin nodded softly as she heard what Jonghun said.


# # #

 

 

[To be Continued]

 

 

Finally..

hehe, i took 3 days to write this chapter~^^

Hopes i can get the feel XD

how is it?

 

please give ur comment..

i really need it :D

thx~

*bow