Jonghun's anger

My Little Bride

Chae Rim walked down from her room. She walked to the dining room then sitting at one of the benches. She took a sip of milk that had been prepared by Jonghun. Jonghun was sitting right in front of him. They did not speak each other.


"Are you sick?" Said Jonghun started. He was slightly worried because of Chae Rim’s face looks so pale. Chae Rim just shook her head slowly. Jonghun was little confused by the behavior of Chae Rim.


Jonghun stood up from his seat and walked to the fridge. He opened it.


"Omo ~ Strawberry cake? You bought it? " said Jonghun. He brought cake and put it on the table. Then he cut a slice.


"Do not eat it!" said Chae Rim suddenly. Chae Rim face changed. She growled.
But Jonghun did not listen. He ate a piece.


"Maa" said Jonghun. He cut a piece again.


But Chae Rim suddenly pulled Jonghun’s hand and took a piece of cake on his hand. Then she threw it right in front of him.


"Ya!"


"I told you not to eat it! Are you deaf? "


"Ya! Couldn’t you show me your respect?"


"Why? You do not like it, huh? "Jonghun hit the table. He stood up from his seat and looked into Chae Rim.


"Ya! You dare me? "Jonghun added. Chae Rim’s face was a little scared. She bowed and walked to the place where she put her bag. And decided to go.


"Stop it! Explain to me why you did all of this to me! "


"Why? Are not you glad cuz I did not bother you? You like it, right! "Chae Rim turned around staring Jonghun. Chae Rim's eyes filled with tears instantly. Jonghun walked toward Chae Rim. He held Chae Rim’s hand but Chae Rim dodged.


"You hate me! You really hate me! You choose a woman that kissed you yesterday, rather than me, don’t you? "Chae Rim added. Jonghun surprised by what Chae Rim said.


"Who is she? Your girlfriend? " Chae Rim added. Then she cried.

 
"Yes! So, why? Are you jealous? " Jonghun answered instantly. Jonghun was mad.

 

"Look, with whom I'm making out, you have no right for it! " Said Jonghun. Chae Rim was increasingly sobbing. Many times she wiped tears from her eyes. It was really hurted. She reluctantly looked Jonghun.


They were silent and still facing each other. Chae Rim reluctant Jonghun looked at the sobbing.


"Mi-mianhae Chae Rim-ah," Jonghun said suddenly. Chae Rim was still sobbing. She stared at Jonghun and walked away Jonghun. She decided to go to school.


# # #


Jonghun felt guilty with what he has been done with Chae Rim. His mind is focused only on Chae Rim.


"Aish!"

 Jonghun’s face was grim. He doesn’t know, what he should do now.


He did not mean it like to do that. Chae Rim started to make him angry, he thought. Or was he who started it?


"She cried. I made her cry '"he added. He is still in control of the car to keep it running.


"Chae Rim was jealous of me? For what? Aish, that girl is weird! "Jonghun was talking to himself. He could not think straight today.


He stopped the car right in front of an apartment building. Yes, where his girlfriend lived. He was reluctant to go home today. He did not want to face Chae Rim for now.


He  got out from his car and walked toward the apartment building.


# # #


At 10 pm KST.


"Chagi, you don’t go home?" Tall girl approached Jonghun who was sleeping in her apartment couch. Jonghun slowly opened his eyes and looked at his watch. He smiled.


"How long am I here?"


"I do not know, maybe about 4 hours," she replied. The girl is his girlfriend. Her name is Hyomin.

 

 

The girl who has a mature personality. Jonghun really loves her personality.


"You do not worry about the little girl?" Hyomin added. Jonghun just smiled. He stared at Hyomin who was sitting next to him.


"I do not know,"


"Please go home, she must be lonely in there," said Hyomin while holding her boyfriend's shoulder. Jonghun was silent again. He thought about what he had done to Chae Rim this morning. Guilty? Maybe. But he was still confused.


Jonghun looked at Hyomin closely. The girl who has been being his girlfriend, since a month ago. Jonghun is very fond of her. In fact he was mad at Chae Rim, just because of this girl.


"You're not jealous if I stay with her?" Jonghun said. Hyomin was a bit surprised and then she laughed. Jonghun was little confused by Hyomin’s reaction.


"For what? She's only 16 years old girl, right? " Hyomin said. Jonghun smiled to see her. He was relieved.


"Unless ..." Hyomin added. Hyomin was silent again.


"I would be jealous if you love her,"


Jonghun was stunned. He forced himself to smile. Hyomin smiled back at him.


"Do not tell a joke, Chagi!" Jonghun pinched her cheek gently then kissed her forehead.


# # #


Jonghun arrived at his doorstep. He was a little hesitant to open it. He opened the door.


He was surprised to see his home is so dark.


"Chae Rim-ah! Where are you? "He tried to find Chae Rim. But Chae Rim did not answer. He grew worried. It was so strange. The house lights turned off.


Jonghun went into the living room and the lights the living room.


"Chae Rim-ah!" He kept calling Chae Rim. But Chae Rim did not answer.


"May be, she is sleeping now," said Jonghun with himself. He went into the dining room to turn on the lights there.


"Chae Rim!"


Jonghun saw Chae Rim is lying on the kitchen floor. Jonghun trying to wake her up. But it failed. Chae Rim was unconscious. She was fainted.


Jonghun lifted Chae Rim and decided took her away to the hospital.


# # #

 

 

 

 

 

 

[To be Continued]

 

 

 

What's wrong with Chae Rim?

Can you guess it?

 

 

wait for next chapter okay :D

comments please~^^

 

THX :D