The Truth

My Little Bride

Chae Rim still has not regained consciousness.Though nearly a half an hour, she was on the hospital bed. Jonghun looked worried. He remembered when Chae Rim was  crying because of him.


"Tomorrow, the blood test results come out. So, you can pick it up tomorrow, "said a nurse who has completed taking blood Chae Rim.


"Khamsahamnida," said Jonghun as he bowed his head. The nurse then left.


Jonghun walked towards Chae Rim is still unconscious.


"What's wrong with you?" said Jonghun who incessantly caressed her cheek Chae Rim. Chae Rim face looks very pale.

One of the doctors said, Chae Rim low blood pressure. It's what he knows. Therefore, Chae Rim fainted. As a precaution, the doctor will check Chae Rim’s blood.


Jonghun pulled one chair and put it near Chae Rim’s bed. He occupied the chair. Indeed, he was very sorry for having left Chae Rim alone.


"I'm a bad brother," he said to himself. H e was sitting beside the bed, looking at Chae Rim's face. Wish her awake. Jonghun took one of Chae Rim’s hand. The nun took blood from its hand.


He wiped the blood spots are still left there. But, blood is still flowing, though not much. Then he tied his handkerchief on where the blood was flowing.


"I'm so sorry Chae Rim-ah,"


# # #


Chae Rim woke up from her sleep. She tried to look around.


"Ouch!" She felt a little dizzy.

"Where am I?" She was surprised when realize she was not in her room. She saw the sleeping Jonghun beside her and held her hand tightly Chae Rim. Chae Rim’s face turned sad. She remembered what happened yesterday with her and Jonghun.


She hates Jonghun. Maybe. Chae Rim can not even hate this guy. The guy who hated her and didn’t care about her. but, really? She was still confused. Shee released Jonghun’s grip and trying not to wake him.


"Oh, you're awake?" said a nurse who enters the room.


"Can you tell me, how did I get here?" said Chae Rim suddenly. The nurse smiled.


"Yesterday you  fainted, so your brother brought you here," the nun said softly. The nurse returned check blood pressure of Chae Rim.


"You know what time he got me here?”


"Uhm, at around 10 pm KST," said the nun. Chae Rim was sad again. What she was thinking. Jonghun forget her.


"You know, your brother is very worried about you. You do not go unconscious last night. He could not sleep because of you, "the nurse added, smiling. The nurse came and took Chae Rim’s hand which bandaged with a handkerchief.


"This .. why do your blood to freeze" The nun  was a little confused at the sight of blood spots in the handkerchief on Chae Rim’s hand. The nurse opened the handkerchief which is belonging to Jonghun and looking at Chae Rim’s hand.


"I'll get alcohol and ice for the wound, ok?"


Chae Rim just nodded slowly. Then the nurse was gone.


# # #


Jonghun slowly opened his eyes when his cell phone rang loudly enough. He took the cell phone in his pocket and answered the call.


"Yoboseo?" said Jonghun a bit lazy.


"Chagi, where are you now?" Said someone who was on the phone.


"Ah, what time is it? Geez .. "


"What is it?" said someone else.


"Mianhae, I seem to have no school today. Chae Rim in the hospital, "


"MWO? what's wrong with her? "


"She fainted," Jonghun stopped his words. He realized that Chae Rim is not in his bed.


"Fainting? What's wrong with her? "


"Uh, I'll call you later, ok?" Jonghun cut off the conversation. He looked around. But he did not find Chae Rim.


Jonghun walked into the bathroom. He heard someone is bathing in there. He felt a little relieved it. He sat back in the chair which he had occupied.


Chae Rim got out from the bathroom. She saw Jonghun was struggling with his cell phone. Chae Ri reluctant to speak.


"How are you?" Jonghun started the conversation. Chae Rim ignored.


"Are you feeling better?" Added Jonghun a little annoyed. Chae Rim nodded slowly. Chae Rim still would not look Jonghun.


"Are you hungry? I'll buy something for you, "


Chae Rim just shook her head slowly. She walked to her bed and sat on it. They were silent.


"Mianhae Chae Rim-ah,"


Chae Rim just turned her face away from him. She was more reluctant to stare Jonghun. Disappointed? Definitely it is. It is what Chae Rim feels today.


A nurse came back into Chae Rim's room. She smiled when she saw Jonghun awake.


"The results of the blood test , you can take this afternoon, sir," the nurse said as she lowered her head. Jonghun smiled then he noded.


The nurse walked towards Chae Rim. She was treating the injuries are in the hands of Chae Rim.

.
"Eonni, I need something.. I’m menstruaring now, I-I?" whispered Chae Rim to the nun. The nurse nodded slowly.  The nurse really understands what Chae Rim need now. Yes, Chae Rim menstruating right now.


"Ah, excuse me, can you watch my sister for a while? I'm going to buy something for her, "said Jonghun interrupted. The nurse just nodded. Then Jonghun left the room.


"Eonni, did you ever feel tremendous pain when you're menstruating?" said Chae Rim suddenly.


"Yes, it's just that. Unlike the people who will dies, " the nun laughed. Chae Rim had come to laugh.


"How many days are you menstruating?" added the nun.


"About 8 days. But, does menstruating bleed much? "said Chae Rim again. Maybe a little strange, she asked about it. But she really doesn’t know. Because her mom never told her about it.


The nun was a little surprised by what was said Chae Rim. How he did not know about it.


"You know, usually in the eighth day, the blood will come out a little,"


Chae Rim shocked. In fact he never could feel it.


"How many days do you normally menstruating?" added the curious nun.


"About 14 days," Chae Rim down. Yes, Chae Rim was little tormented cuz of her menstruation. The nun was very surprised by what Chae Rim said. She just had to smile.


"Okay, I’ll get what you need,”

 
The nun was like hiding something from Chae Rim. Then, she came out of the room Chae Rim.


# # #


Chae Rim was still sitting on her bed. She carried a bag containing food. Jonghun was the person who gave her food. She looked at the bag. She did not want to eat that food. Really.


Jonghun was outside. The nun had called him. That means the blood test results were out.


Chae Rim was little bored. In fact, she forgot his cell phone. Not forgotten. Just do not bring it. Because, she fainted last night.

 
Chae Rim put the food bag beside her. She snorted softly.


She felt lonely now.


"I'll find Jonghun now," said Chae Rim to herself. She got out of her bed and walked out of the room.


# # #


"Hemophilia?" said Jonghun who still do not believe. He shook his head slowly.


The doctor was sitting right in front of him just nodded slowly. A nun was standing by the doctor.


"Yes, it was evident from the blood that was out of his hands after taking blood,"

 
Jonghun did not believe what he was hearing. His head was really dizzy now. He reminded with an injury in Chae Rim’s knee, which was still bleeding.
.
.
.
.
Chae Rim is standing in front of the doctor’s room. She could see Jonghun there. Because the doors was slightly open.


"B-but, how can that be?" said Jonghun stopped his words.


Chae Rim could hear everything from the room. Very clear.


"Yes, and one of the susters said that Chae Rim is menstruating right now. And it dangerous, "


"Wha-what do you mean?"


"You know, Hemophilia is a disease where a person's blood hard to freeze. And your sister is suffering it,"


Jonghun was shocked.


"Is one of your family ever suffered it?" asked the doctor at Jonghun.


Jonghun did not know about Chae Rim’s family. Yes, he did not know. Jonghun shook his head slowly.


"The problem is, she's a woman. Women with hemophilia, can not live any longer. Because she has to menstruate, "


Jonghun’s turned pale. He felt sad to hear that. He could not think of anything right now. Just about Chae Rim. That girl, she is really poor.


"Do you know how to heal it? Do you know it? "said Jonghun with a high note. He was confused now. He can not do anything now.


The doctor shook his head slowly. It ? Yes. Jonghun got up from his seat.


He wondered what he should say to Chae Rim later. What could you say it does not matter to her?


He walked to the door of the room and opened it slowly. He was shocked when he saw Chae Rim is standing right in front of him. Silent.


Chae Rim’s views are empty. Jonghun realized that Chae Rim has heard it all. He did not know what to do now.


"Let's go home," he said, holdingChae Rim’s arm. Chae Rim did not want to move. Then released Jonghun’s grip.


"Chae Rim-ah," added Jonghun.


"I do not want to go home," said Chae Rim quietly. Jonghun could feel what this girl feel.


Jonghun held Chae Rim’s arm once again. Then Chae Rim released it again.


"I said I do not want to go home, stupid!" shouted Chae Rim. She saw Jonghun in front of her. Her eyes were watery. Then instantly, grains tears slowly. Jonghun was silent when saw it.


Chae Rim ran away from Jonghun. Jonghun was silent. He does not know what he should do now. He understands what Chae Rim feels

.
"You're idiot, Jonghun!" cursed Jonghun cuz of his stupidity. Then he smiled bitterly when Chae Rim disappeared.


# # #

 

 

[To be Continued]

 

 

 

 

ah, finally i finished its chapter LOL

please give me ur comment ok?

i really really need it ^^

 

Thx for read it :D