My Little Bride

My Little Bride

A little girl ran hastily approached a man who was older than her.


"Ya! Oppa! Wait for me "cried the girl who was still having trouble running. The older man stopped and looked at her sharply.


"Do not follow me! I hate it!"the man replied coldly. Call the man Jonghun. He walked quickly back, hoping her stop to follow him. But it was impossible. She was not going to stop.


"Ya! How if I am lost? " said the girl again. Without hearing what the girl, Jonghun was still walking Until she left behind and lost in a crowd.


The girl, Chae Rim. Lee Chae Rim. 16-year-old girl, she was very chatty. She liked to follow Jonghun wherever he went. She had long been a fan of that man
Knowing Chae Rim disappeared behind, Jonghun turned back. He tried to find out where she was. Yes, even though he hated her, but she was his responsibilities.


"Chae Rim-ah!" Jonghun was trying to find Chae Rim. But she was still not found. He took his cell phone and punched in some numbers. Waiting for someone to answer the call.


"Ya! Oppa! where are you?” said someone was on the cell phone.


"Where are you? Aish! I told you, for not following me," said Jonghun grouchy. He still put his cell phone on his ear.


"Ah, I'm near the bakery. Oppa, do you know it? "


"Ah, wait for me there!" He ran to find Chae Rim Who left behind. He tried to find a bakery that was on the road he had just passed.


"Ya! What are you doing there? "Jonghun said coldly. Chae Rim just smiled. She grimaced in pain while holding her bloody knee.


"Y-you?"


"Hehe, do not worry. I just slipped while chasing you. But I'm fine, "said Chae Rim little bear the pain. She had cleaned the wound with a handkerchief and mineral water. But, her knee was still bleeding.


"O-oppa"


Jonghun gave his back and ordered Chae Rim to ride on his back.


"Hurry up," Jonghun said quietly. Chae Rim hesitantly climbed into the back of Jonghun. And Jonghun started to walk again.


"Mianhae, your bloody knee is because of me" Jonghun added softly.


Chae Rim smiled. She was very happy about it. At least, Jonghun cared about her

.
# # #


Chae Rim was still in the back of Jonghun. She looks so bored with the surrounding landscape. Suddenly Chae Rim's eyed caught a wedding dress boutique. There were some beautiful white dresses.


"Stop right there!"


"No, you have to go home," said Jonghun.


"Oppa, are you not tired? Stop there for a moment! There! On that bench! "Chae Rim pointed a bench on the sidewalk. Jonghun just shook his head and followed what Chae Rim said.


Chae Rim Jonghun climb down slowly. She trudged back to a shop that caught his attention. Jonghun just glanced at her and then ignored her.


"Oppa! Look at this! "Chae Rim shoutesd as he waved her hand toward Jonghun. Jonghun just glanced at herand ignored her once again.


Chae Rim just snorted softly. She walked again with a slight limp to Jonghun then sat next to Jonghun.


"I want to wear that dress," she murmured softly. She smiled. Sometimes she imagined herself wearing it. Then looked at Jonghun.
"Oppa, are you thirsty? I'm going to buy ice cream there, "said Chae Rim, pointing towards an ice cream stand in the south.


"I don’t want it" Jonghun replid briefly.
Chae Rim felt a little disappointed. Why not, Jonghun always ignored her. Yes, Chae Rim knew very well that Jonghun hated her. Perhaps, because she lived with Choi family..


"You do not like to take a walk with me?"


Jonghun turned to Chae Rim. Then he was silent again.


"You know oppa, you should see me wear that dress one day" said Chae Rim suddenly. Somehow, she could come back happy.


"No way, you're too short," said Jonghun relaxed.


"Ya! I will grow tall! And .. marry you. "


"Aish!" Jonghun chuckle when Chae Rim said it.  Maybe ten times Chae Rim said it to him. How could he marry this little girl.  Jonghun stood  from his seat and walked to where his car was.


"Ya! Aish, I'm just kidding! Ya! Wait for me! "Chae Rim also rose from her seat. Trying to catch Jonghun. Her legs still feel sore because of the wind.

Occasionally she stopped and held his knee. Now, she stopped her step.


"I told you, don’t do any silly things!" Said Jonghun who had been in front of Chae Rim. He gave her a handkerchief. He washed the blood is still flowing in Chae Rim’s knee and tied it at Chae Rim's knee. Chae Rim was just grimacing in pain due to the pressure. Jonghun just smiled and ordered Chae Rim to climb onto his back once again.


Chae Rim just nodded slowly.  Indeed, she was very happy when Jonghun did it for her.

# # #


Jonghun’s parent was in the United States since a month ago. They have to run a business there. They have been there for several months. Really, Jonghun does not like it, because he had spent time with Chae Rim.


Jonghun opened the refrigerator and took a glass of milk in there. Yes, he had a problem, he couldn’t sleep tonight. He walked to his room which is on the second floor. When he was at the front door of his room, but he canceled to open his door's room. He walked into Chae Rim’s room which is in front of his room. He opened the door slowly and found Chae Rim had fallen asleep. Then he closed it again.


"Eomma .."


Jonghun surprised when Chae Rim said something. He walked slowly toward Chae Rim, so that he didn’t wake Chae Rim up.


"Eomma .." said Chae Rim again.

Chae Rim’s right hand was grasping a piece of picture which was slightly worn. Jonghun just smiled faintly when saw it.
He understands exactly who Chae Rim and how she came to his family. Chae Rim’s family left her for no apparent reason. He felt sorry for her, but a little hard to understand Chae Rim, because Chae Rim seemed not feeling sad. Or, she was deliberately covered it?  Jonghun didn’t know for sure. Jonghun wiped a grain of tears on Chae Rim’s cheek and her hair gently.


Jonghun loved Chae Rim, but he was a little embarrassed to reveal it. Chae Rim. Yes, she had a very strange dream. How could she have aspirations to marry Jonghun who was older than her? Really, Jonghun was annoyed cuz of it.

Jonghun pulled the blanket that was on the edge of the mattress. And intend covered it on Chae Rim’s body. But he stopped when he saw Chae Rim’s injury knee. The wound was still oozing blood. Jonghun took the tissue at the table in Chae Rim's room and gently wiped the blood.
Chae Rim was a little awakened. Knowing the reaction of Chae Rim, he stopped his actions. He decided to get out from the room as well.


# # #

 

 

 

[To be continued]

 

---------------------------------------------------------------
How is it?~^^

I need your comments :D