Chae Rim's favorite day

My Little Bride

It was 2 hours since Hongki and Hyomin visited Chae Rim. There were so many topics that they talked about. No wonder, there was no awkward feeling between them. Hongki often made some jokes, which made all peeps laughed cuz of those. Chae Rim felt better cuz of it.

“Okay, please stop it! You make my stomach hurts!” said Hyomin while hitting Hongki’s arm. She tried to stop laughing. Hongki just continued his laugh. Chae Rim and Jonghun were laughing too.

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop it. My stomach hurts too,” said Hongki while drinking a bottle of water that he brought from his house. He stood up from his seat.

“I think, it’s time for us to go home,” added Hongki while smiling. Hyomin stood up from her seat. She took her bag which was on the table.

“Yes, we have to go now. You need to take a rest, Chae Rim-ah,” said Hyomin. She walked towards to Chae Rim. She Chae Rim’s hair gently, then she smiled.

“Thanks a lot for your caring, eonnie,” said Chae Rim. She replied Hyomin’s smile. Chae Rim felt happy cuz Hyomin treated her well. She had thought that Hyomin was so bad. But she was wrong. Hyomin was the good one. And she knew maybe that’s the reason why Jonghun liked her so much.

“Okay, let’s go home,” added Hongki. Then Jonghun accompanied those peeps to go out from the room. Let Chae Rim alone.

“Thanks a lot for today, guys,” said Jonghun. He tried to smile. He felt there was something wrong. But then he tried to forget it. Hyomin’s expression changed. She just kept walking along. They were so far enough from Chae Rim’s room.

“I have something to do. Err, can I go for awhile? I-I’ll be back soon,” said Hongki nervously. He didn’t wait for any answer from Jonghun nor Hyomin. He just left those persons.

Hyomin was silent. There was no word that she said. It was really different with the time that she was on Chae Rim’s room. Jonghun felt awkward. He was so curios about it. He was silent along.

They were on the hospital’s corridor. It was not really crowded. There were a few people passed the corridor. Once again, they were silent. Waiting for Hongki’s come back.

“I think, I must go now,” said Jonghun shortly, He started to turn his body, But suddenly, something grabbed his arm tightly. He saw his arm, he knew who did it to him. Yes, Hyomin. There was no word that Hyomin said. She just held his arm really tight.

“So, do you want to leave me, with this way? You don’t care about me, huh?” said Hyomin briefly. She tried to control her emotion. So, she couldn’t cry. Jonghun just snorted. He tried to control himself.

“Now, you can’t answer it? Do you know how selfish you are? You’re just thinking about yourself. Don’t you love me? Is it a trick? Do you want to trick me?” added Hyomin. She started to sob. She was still grabing Jonghun’s arm.

Jonghun was silent. He had nothing to say. He was confusse. He snorted slowly.

“Fine, Jonghunnie,” said Hyomin once again. She wiped her tears. Hyomin tried to look at Jonghun who was avoiding Hyomin’s eyes. She smiled bitterly. She was so heartbreaking. But the good thing was that she could tell everything whet she feels to Jonghun.

She was sad cuz Jonghun didn’t want to see her.

“Jonghunnie, please can you do me a favor?” said Hyomin bitterly. Jonghun started to see Hyomin’s eyes. Her eyes were watery. She bit her lower lip gently.

“Let me hug you for the last time,” said Hyomin. Then she couldn’t control herself. She sobbed again. Made her body was shaking. Jonghun pulled Hyomin’s body in to his arms. He let Hyomin sobbed in his arms, trying to make her feel calm.

He was confusse about what he should to do. He didn’t want to make Hyomin was hurted by him. Cuz actually he loved that girl a lot. He tried to hide it from everyone. Cuz Chae Rim needed him more than anyone. But that girl..

Hyomin grabbed Jonghun’s back tightly. She didn’t want Jonghun leaves her. But it was impossible. Cuz he was being married. Hyomin tried to put her hands off. She was still sobbing.

“She needs you more, Jonghunnie. I know how precious she is for you. So, please take care of her,” whispered Hyomin in the middle of her crying. Jonghun nodded slowly. He tried to control himself once again. He snorted. He was really sad. His eyes were watery too. But he tried to hold back. He released one of his hands and put it on Hyomin’s hair. He it gently. Hope, Hyomin felt calm.

###

It was the second day, they have been married. They didn’t feel awkward again. They jut enjoyed their marriage. But really?

For Jonghun, he was not really sure about it. But the most important thing was Chae Rim felt happy. Yes it was all that he needed.

“Wake up, oppa! It’s 7 o’clock now. You don’t want to be late, right? You are having tests today,” said Chae Rim while she was preparing breakfast. Don’t ask where they were. They were in hospital. Remember, Chae Rim was forbidden to go home. She had to stay in the hospital.

Jonghun slowly opened his eyes. He was shocked that Chae Rim was preparing breakfast.

“Hey, what are you doing? You don’t need to do this. You are sick now,” said Jonghun. He was really worried about Chae Rim. He walked towards Chae Rim. She was on her wheel chair while preparing sandwiches.

Chae Rim smiled widely. She looked at Jonghun.

“I’m ok, I just want to make breakfast for you,” said Chae Rim. She continued to make sandwiches. Jonghun was so happy cuz Chae Rim was really happy. Yes, it was all that he needed.

Jonghun embraced Chae Rim from the back. Chae Rim was shocked. She stopped her activity. Her heart was beating really fast. Jonghun just enjoyed it. He smiled widely. We can’t guess what he thought. He was just so happy.

Jonghun released his hug. Then he touched Chae Rim’s cheeks with his hands. He turned the wheel chair, so that Chae Rim could see him. He smiled at Chae Rim. Chae Rim replied it.

“Please don’t walk down from your bed and ride your wheel chair by yourself, okay? It’s too dangerous,” said Jonghun. Then he smiled once again. Chae Rim nodded slowly.

Then Jonghun Chae Rim’s hair gently. He put his hands off from Chae Rim’s hair. He walked towards the bathroom, and started to take a bath.

###

Jonghun finished his class for that day. He was walking in the corridor. He was so happy. Yes, he was happy Chae Rim made him breakfast

“Why did I do that?” said Jonghun to himself. He smiled. He was so embrassing cuz he did those to Chae Rim. His wife.

He stopped his step. He was silent.

“D-do I l-love her now?” asked Jonghun to himself. He blushed. He shook his head slowly. He was trying to wake up from his mind. His heart was beating fast. It was not normal for him.

He controlled his breath then continued to walk.

Jonghun opened Chae Rim’s room slowly. He saw Chae Rim was sitting on her wheel chair. She was wearing headset. Her eyes were facing at the window. She didn’t realize that Jonghun was in the room.

“Oh, oppa, you are here?” said Chae Rim. She was shocked saw Jonghun was in the room. Chae Rim put off the headset. Jonghun walked towards Chae Rim.

“Why are you alone? Where is mom?”

“She just went home. You go home so early,” said Chae Rim. Jonghun smiled at her.

“Do I?” Jonghun smiled at her.

“Are you hungry? Why don’t we go out?”

“But the doctor doesn’t allow me to go out,”

Jomghun laughed.

“It’s okay, as well as you are with me,” said Jonghun. Chae Rim just blushed then she nodded. Yes, for Jonghun a day, an hour, a minute were so important for them. Yes, we don’t know when Chae Rim will leave him.

###

Jonghun and Chae Rim were in the garden of the town. They had lunch together. They were sitting on a bench together. Chae Rim was listening music with her headset. And Jonghun was just looking at some people who are passing.

Jonghun looked at Chae Rim who is next to him. He smiled. Cuz Chae Rim looked so happy. Chae Rim closed her eyes. She was enjoying the music. She smiled.

But then Jonghun saw a tear is flowing from her eye. He was shocked. Jonghun held Chae Rim’s hand. It made Chae Rim opened her eyes. She took off her headset.

“What kind of song that you are listening to?” asked Jonghun. Chae Rim just smiled. She put the headset on him. Let the guy listened the song.

 

(If you want to listen what Jonghun listened to, please click this url)

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/jwBt_AvH/ft_island_-_life.html

 

Jonghun smiled when he was listening to it. The song ended. He took the headset off.

“How’s it?” asked Chae Rim. Jonghun smiled.

“I like this song. It’s really good. So, tell me about this song,”

“The song is intitled Life. I got it from my friend. Oh, you know, my friends visited me today?” Chae Rim was so happy. She was being so talkactive nowadays. It made Jonghun relieved.

“Why do you like this song a lot?”

“I don’t know. Maybe because I feel like the story of this song is so similar with mine. You will feel calm whenever listen to this song.  I don’t know..for sure,” said Chae Rim innocently. She smiled at Jonghun. Jonghun was confusse about what Chae Rim just said to him. But, it was really okay. Seeing she smiled, it was the precious thing for Jonghun.

###

They were in the outside until the evening came. They just wanted to enjoy the day together. They were in the side of the Han river, watching the scenery of that river. Together.

“Are you tired Chae Rim-ah?” asked Jonghun. She saw Chae Rim who was next to him. Chae Rim was on her wheel chair, watching scenery together. She shook her head slowly. She smiled at Jonghun.

Jonghun gave her bread. Chae Rim started to eat it. And Jonghun ate his bread too.

“This is your drink,” said Jonghun while he was giving a cup of milk to Chae Rim. Chae Rim smiled at him. And he accepted it. She drank it carefully.

Jonghun just wanted to treat that girl well. Cuz Chae Rim was his wife. So, he had to do it.

Jonghun took fireworks which were beside him. He one of fireworks. and he threw it far enough form them. Chae Rim was surprised to see it. She smiled happily.

“How did you get those?” asked Chae Rim curiously.

“I just bough it from the store where we bought breads and milks,” said Jonghun.

He another firecracker. Then threw it far enough from them. Chae Rim was amazed by the light of firecracker.

“Hey! Hey! You two! You can’t turn on the firecracker in there! Hey you two!” shouted the police. He was running towards Chae Rim and Jonghun. Jonghun was shocked. He was sure that he didn’t do anything. Chae Rim was too.

“H-hey, what did we do actually?” asked Chae Rim coriously. Jonghun didn’t answer her. He just stood up and he pulled Chae Rim’s wheel chair. He jut ran with Chae Rim. Chae Rim was scared. Jonghun didn’t care at all. He just wanted to go away from the police.

“Hey you two!! Where are you going? Stop!”shouted the police. He was chasing them. But he was too tired. So, he decided Jonghun and Chae Rim go away..

.

.

.

“Do you see him?” asked Jonghun. He was run of his breathe. Chae Rim saw their back. Then she shook her head.

“Phew..”

Chae Rim saw everything what Jonghun did. She smiled at him. Then She was bursting of laugh.

“Don’t you think that we are so stupid? Hahaha,”

Jonghun was laughing along. He just realized what he had done. But he was so sure that he didn’t do anything wrong.

He stopped his laugh then he saw Chae Rim who can’t stop laughing. Yes, it was a long time Chae Rim didn’t laugh like that way. He just remembered the time when Chae Rim cried. He just remembered those times.

“Is it possible I can see her laugh like this everyday?” asked Jonghun to himself. Chae Rim stopped her laughing then she saw Jonghun. She blushed. She was sure that Jonghun saw her laughing. Then she blushed.

“Hey, don’t be shy. You look so great when you are laughing,” said Jonghun in a sudden. Chae Rim smiled.

“Look! It’s full moon!” added Jonghun. He was pointing at the moon. Yes, it was full moon. Chae Rim smiled happily when she saw the full moon. It was beautiful. They enjoyed that scenery.

The most beautiful day that they ever had.

“Oppa..” called Chae Rim in a sudden. Jonghun saw that girl.

“You know.. if I die now, it is really okay. I’m ready for that,” said Chae Rim. Her dry lip was trying to smile. The tears were slowl flowing from her eyes.

Jonghun was silent.

“What are you talking about?”

Chae Rim was surprised. She wiped her tears. Jonghun tried to smile. Then he looked at the full moon again.

“Please just forget it. It’s just started. And I hope it won’t end,” said Jonghun.Then he smiled widely. Made Chae Rim was smiling along.

 

 

[To be Continued]

 

Phew..

I hope I can finish this fic before my tests start :p

hehe, hope you like it :D

thx anyway :D

hope u enjoy it ~^^