The Marriage

My Little Bride

Jonghun pulled his lip away. Chae Rim opened her eyes slowly. She was embrassing when saw Jonghun in front of her. Then she blushed. She avoided Jonghun’s eyes.

Jonghun just smiled when Chae Rim did it. He took Chae Rim’s hands and held those tightly. Chae Rim felt awkward. Her hands were shaking slowly. She avoided Jonghun’s eyes at that time.

Jonghun smiled once again.

“I’m going to marry you, Chae Rim,” said Jonghun with his wide smile on his face. Chae Rim blushed. She felt her jaw just dropped out. Then she looked at Jonghun’s eyes. She couldn’t say anything.

“And I am not telling a lie,” added Jonghun once again. Then he kissed Chae Rim’s hands. Chae Rim was shocked but then she smiled. She was so happy at that time. She was the happiest girl at that time. Cuz the man who she loved, loved her too.

“B-but how about your parents,” said Chae Rim in a sudden. Jonghun smiled widely.

“Don’t worry about it. They can understand. And they agree about it,” said Jonghun. Chae Rim released Jonghun’s hands. She looked down. Jonghun was little surprised. But he tried to understand.

“What’s wrong then?” asked Jonghun.

Chae Rim snorted slowly. She tried to look at Jonghun’s eyes.

“W-what about your girlfriend?”

Jonghun was surprised to hear that. He looked down. He avoided from Chae Rim’s eyes.

The atmosphere has changed. Jonghun took a breath. He tried to smile.

“S-she’s not my girlfriend anymore. It was over since a few months ago. So, just don’t worry about it,” Jonghun lied. He tried to smile widely. He just didn’t know what he must to so. He was blank.

“Uhm, I need to get something. So, sorry I must leave you for awhile,” said Jonghun to Chae Rim. Chae Rim smiled at him. Then she nodded. Jonghun walked to the door. Then he left Chae Rim alone.

Jonghun looke confuse and also terrible. He was confusing about what he just done.

He smiled bitterly. He put his finger on his lip. He remembered about the time when he kissed Chae Rim.

“Are you going insane, Jonghunnie? You just kissed her, your sister,” said Jonghun to himself. He controlled himself. Then he continued to walk.

 

###

 

The day was coming.

 

Jonghun was looking at the mirror. He was looking his reflection of him on that thing. He smiled shortly.

“Hi.. You are going to marry her,” said Jonghun to that thing. He snorted. It was really hard that he will marry her. The little girl that he loved, like his sister.

He shook his head slowly. He closed his eyes and breathed heavily. He tried to calm himself. He opened his eyes.

“She was being hurted a lot. I don’t want to hurt her. The only thing that I can do is marrying her. I just want to make her happy even though for once,” said Jonghun to himself. He looked down. He tried to make his outfit looks tidy.

Then he left the room.

.

.

.

.

~Jonghun’s PoV~

I walked to the altar with some people on my back. They looked so happy. Me too. But, really?

I was not sure about it. Now I was on the altar. The pastour was standing beside me while bringing something on his hands. He was wearing good outfit and wearing glasses. He was not really old. But I could see some white hairs on his head.

We were waiting for my bride. Yes, Chae Rim.

The music was beginning. It heard so beautiful. Yes, I loved this song.

The bride had come. I saw Chae Rim was on his wheel chair. She was wearing her wedding dress that she loved a lot.She smiled at me. I love her smile. Her face was pale, really pale. And her lip was dry, although she put her lipgloss on it. She looked so happy. Really.

My mom was the one who pushing the wheel chair of Chae Rim. She looked happy too.

Yes, Chae Rim was true.

Happiness started in here. Happiness was from here.

 

 

There was little stair to the altar. Some people came to my mom and Chae Rim, they started to help them. I did too.

Now Chae Rim was in front of me. She looked really beautiful. Yes, she was my bride.My little bride.

“Will you love her in the happiness and sorrowness?”

I sighed. I tried to see Chae Rim who was beside me. She smiled. She looked nervous.

Will I love her?

I took a breath. Then I tried to see the pastour who was standing in front of me. He smiled at me. He was waiting my answer. I gulped my salive and smiled at him.

“Yes, I will,” I said to him briefly.  

Yes, she is my little bride. Whatever will be happenned to us, I don’t care. This is my choice. I married her. And I will love her until the end. Yes, I’m trying for that.

“And you, will you love him in the happiness and the sorrowness?”

Chae Rim looked so nervous. She tried to control herself. She looked at me and smiled.

“Yes, I will,” said Chae Rim while looking at me. She smiled widely. I could see her happiness.

‘Your happiness is mine too’ said me to myself.

Yes, this is my decision. I will make her happy until her last breathe.

“Now, you can kiss your bride,” said the pastour once again. He smiled at me.

I just turned around and saw my bride. She looked really nervous. It was not our first kiss.

I put my lip on her. Her lip was little shaken. But then she could control it. All people gave us applause.

Yes, it is my decision. I will love her. I mean, I’m trying.

 

~Jonghun’s PoV ends~

 

###:

 

“If you need something, just tell me, okay?” said Jonghun while he pushed Chae Rim’s wheel chair. Chae Rim just nodded. Finally they arrived at Chae Rim’s bed.

Jonghun helped Chae Rim to stand up and helped her to sit on her bed.

“Thanks,” said Chae Rim shortly. Jonghun smiled at him.

Yes, it was the day after their marriage.

Chae Rim and Jonghun still felt awkward. But Jonghun always tried to break the ice between them.

“U-uhm, do you want to eat?” asked Jonghun. Chae Rim just shook her head and smiled.

‘Knock…knock’

Suddenly someone knocked the door. Jonghun walked to the door and opened the door slolwly.

“Ah, Hongki-ah?” said Jonghun then he embraced that guy. Hongki just smiled.

“Please come in,” added Jonghun. But Hongki was just silent.

“Uhm, I bring someone here. Come here,” said Hongki to someone who was beside him.

“Anyeong Haseo,”

“H-hyomin?”

Jonghun was surprised when saw Hyomin in front of him. He gulped his saliva. That girl smiled at him. She brought something on her hands.

“A-anyeong Hyomin-ah,” said Jonghun. He tried to smile. He looked at his back. Chae Rim looked so curios about who was coming.

“Oppa, just ask our guests to come in,” said Chae Rim. She couldn’t see the guests from her bed.

“Please come in,” said Jonghun again. Those two guests entered the room.

“Hi, Chae Rim!” said Hyomin while she entered the room. Chae Rim was shocked when saw Hyomin. She tried to control her breath then she tried to smile at that girl.

“H-hi, Eonnie” said Chae Rim. She tried to smile to that older girl.

 

###

 

 

[To be Continued]

 

 

I am so sorry for the late update :D

i was so busy lately -_-

so, thx for the subscribers :D

Hope u enjoy it~

 

Thx :D