Confusing

My Little Bride

Jonghun drove his car at moderate speed. His left hand was holding the phone while his right hand is controlled to drive.


"Mwo?" said someone on the phone. Jonghun sighed softly. He again tried to control his emotions at the moment.

 
"Yes, Chae Rim is suffering  hemophilia. That's what the doctor said. Eomma, I beg you, please go home. She needs you, "said Jonghun.

 
"Where is she now? I want to talk with her "said the Jonghun’s mother little anxious. Jonghun was nervous. He did not know what to say.


"I-I lost her,"


"What? How can that be? "


Jonghun sighed once again.

 
"Come on, I can handle it. I’m looking for now"


"Okay, bye mom," Jonghun hang up the phone.


Jonghun put the phone in his pocket. He was silent again.


"It’s cloudy," he said to himself when he saw the state of the sky. He is concerned with Chae Rim. He did not know how he could find Chae Rim. He was silent for a moment.


"She's definitely in there, I'm sure," said Jonghun once again. He was turning around. Then accelerate the vehicle.

# # #


Jonghun parked somewhere. He got out of his car and started running. He went to a place that he believed that Chae Rim is in there.


"Chae Rim," Jonghun said when he saw the figure of Chae Rim located on a bench. Yes, Jonghun really know if that Chae Rim will go to this place.


Chae Rim surprised to see Jonghun was in front of her. She was silent. She was removing the existing tear on his cheek. Shee did not want to see Jonghun at the moment.


Jonghun chose to sit next to Chae Rim. They were silent. They looked toward the front, facing a building that sells wedding dresses.


"How did you know I am here?" Said Chae Rim in sudden. Jonghun smiled. He was happy because Chae Rim wanted to talk with him.


"I can guess it, so I'm here,"


They were silent again.

 
"You know why I wanted to get married?" said Chae Rim suddenly. She smiled bitterly. Her eyes remained directed to the beautiful wedding dress.


Jonghun only be silent.


"One of my friends said that marriage is something holy and sacred. The day when all the people happy.  The day where all happiness came from," added Chae Rim. She slowly began to shed tears.
Jonghun was still watching Chae Rim. He could not do anything about it. He was confused.


"But my parents do not like it. In fact there is no happiness between us. I considered useless. I was worthless in their eyes, "


Jonghun still silent. He could feel what felt Chae Rim now. Chae Rim suffered.


"At least, I want to feel happiness. B-but it is no longer possible "added Chae Rim sobbing. She spent a lot of tears. Jonghun draw backs Chae Rim and drown her in him arms. Let the little girl was crying in his chest.


Jonghun understand how the child was injured. She was hurt, and being disappointed. But, she never showed it to anyone. She was letting Jonghun know that she was injured.


Chae Rim  pulled Jonghun suddenly. She tried to hold back the tears. She stood up from her seat and walked away.


"Where are you going?" shouted Jonghun. Chae Rim still stepped to go.


"Did not you hear me? Look, I’m worrying you! "added Jonghun on a high note. Chae Rim stopped. She was silent.


"Do not you know, that I’m worrying you? Stop to do that, Chae Rim! "


Chae Rim did not want to stare at Jonghun.


“I-I know what you're feeling now. B-but, stop being cold to me. I’m worried about you, really! "
Jonghun suspend the sentence. The rain began to fall slowly. Therefore make them wet. Surrounding atmosphere is not too crowded.


"Chae Rim-ah, come home with me!"


"No, I-I do not want to bother you and your family again," said Chae Rim suddenly. Her voice trembled. She was crying again.


Jonghun pause. He walked over to Chae Rim. He turned Chae Rim, so he could clearly see the face of Chae Rim.


“Do you want me worry about you? Do you want me to feel guilty because of you? Go home, Chae Rim, "Jonghun grabbed Chae Rim. But Chae Rim would not move. She was silent in her place.


"Jonghun oppa, stop doing this,"


"Wae? Chae Rim, please go home, "


"Stop it Oppa!" snapped Chae Rim. She stared in the eyes of Jonghun.


"Look, I do not want to see you again!" sobbed Chae Rim. She bit her lower lip. She was tying to hold back tears.


"Stop to care about me! Stop to worry! I-I .. "


Jonghun let her go.


"Stop making me love you! Stop making me like you! "Chae Rim was sobbing again. Jonghun surprised by what was said Chae Rim.


"I-I do not want you to hate me for this, so just stop it. I do not want to. I am afraid to leave the people that I love. The more I love you, I-I .. "
 

"Chae Rim," Jonghun cut suddenly.


"So what if you love me? I want you to come home with me Chae Rim. Stop making me worried"


Chae Rim was silent. She does not know what she should do now.


Jonghun held Chae Rim’s hand and made her go home with him.


# # #


~ @ Jonghun's house ~


Jonghun could not close his eyes. He still remembered what Chae Rim said. She loves him. It never occurred to him, that she loved him. What should he do now?


"Otteohke?" He scrambles her hair softly. He glanced at a clock in his room.


At 9 p.m. KST.

 

He took his pillow and blanket. He walked out of the room.


Now he was in front ofChae Rim’s room. He opened the door slowly. Chae Rim was still not sleeping. She sat on her bed.


Jonghun smiled at her when Chae Rim saw him. They did not want to start a conversation.


Jonghun put a pillow on the floor near Chae Rim’s bed. He put his body on the floor and began to close his eyes.


Yes, he wanted to be with Chae Rim. He was very worried if something will be happened to Chae Rim.


"What are you doing here oppa?"


Jonghun opened his eyes and smiled.


"I want to sleep here," said Jonghun flat.


Chae Rim down from her bed and approached to Jonghun.


"Ya!" Jonghun surprised when Chae Rim was taking his pillow forcely.


"Where will you bring my pillow?"


Chae Rim walked out of the room. Then she threw the pillow out.


"Leave me alone, oppa"


Jonghun surprised with what Chae Rim said to him. Then he followed what Chae Rim said. Then Jonghun left the girl alone.


# # #


Chae Rim walked down from her room. Shee was ready to go to school. Her face was pale.


"How are you?" said Jonghun when he saw Chae Rim’s pale face.
Chae Rim was silent. She still walked away.


"Hold on, eat your breakfast," added Jonghun.


Chae Rim ignored Jonghun. She still walked toward to the house’s door.


"Bring your sandwiches, and also drink your milk first,"


Chae Rim stopped. She spun around and looked at Jonghun.


"Stop show your pity, oppa,"


"Mwo? Why do you think like that? "


"You do not have to think about me, I'll be dead soon," said Chae Rim cold. She walked away. Jonghun ran to her and held Chae Rim’s shoulders. Forcing the girl looked at him.


"Let me go!" Chae Rim was trying to break Jonghun’s grip, but failed.


"Chae Rim, your nose is bleeding,"


Jonghun surprised to see Chae Rim’s bleeding nose. Chae Rim cleaned the blood with her hands. But the bleeding was continuing.


Jonghun pulled Chae Rim’s hand and told her to sit on the bench eating. Chae Rim was along.
Jonghun also take cotton wipes for Chae Rim. Then he tried to clean up and stop the bleeding.


"Please, stop crying Chae Rim,"


Jonghun was trying to calm Chae Rim down when she began to sob which made her a little shaken.


Jonghun took his jacket off and put it on Chae Rim’s body. He that girl's hair.


"I-I'm going to die," Chae Rim hissed softly. Her eyes were still watery.

 

Jonghun grabbed and hugged her. Jonghun does not know what he should do now. He was confused about how he had to calm her.


His own eyes were watery. Indeed, he felt sorry cuz of Chae Rim.


"I'm here Chae Rim, you do not have to worry," Jonghun said quietly. He tightened his arms. Let the girl calm down.


# # #
 

 

 

 

[To be Continued]