Chapter 9

With or without you...?

"WOW! Jinjja Daebak!" your teacher said and the other dancers clap after you guys finished dancing. "It wasnt a mistake to pick you guys as a couple right? For this 3rd act you guys gonna dance to it, ok?" she said with a big smile on her face. "Tmr we gonna have a meeting with the acting team at the auditarium ok? 3pm. Don't be late. And for Eungi and Jongup I wanna see you both after this." said your dance teacher and bid the others goodbye. 

"Err... I know you guys are bestfriend but can't you be inloved a bit?" she asked. "Neh?" you both said with a confuse face. " I know you're with SeoYoon and you're with Daehyun." she said while pointing at both of you. "But did you know Daehyun and Seoyoon gonna be the lead actor and actress in this musical? And you guys gonna be the main dancer in this musical." You both didn't respond anything and you felt betrayed bcs Daehyun didn't tell you anything. "Starting tmr I want you guys to spend more time together and practice more. I want to see love in your dance..." your teacher said and left you guys alone in the dance studio. 

"Mian...Eungi ahh. I know dancing is your life but it's my life too." "Shikeuro!" "Neh?" "Shikeuro.. I'm quiting! Find someone else to be your partner.." you said and pack your stuff. "MWO? IS THIS THE EUNGI THAT I KNOW?" "Neh?" "THE EUNGI THAT I KNOW WONT QUIT SO EASILY JUST BECAUSE SHE BECAME PARTNER WITH SOMEONE SHE HATES!" "MWORAGU?" you yelled at him bcs you couldn't help it anymore. "Think about your future, your scholarship! I don't wanna argue with you. Think abt it..." he said and slammed the door. 

Outside the dance studio

"You just wont get it, Eungi...." Jongup said and walk away. "Why is he still in the dance studio? Did something happened?" Daehyun said. You opened the door and was shocked to see Daehyun standing outside the studio. "What are you doing here?" you asked. "Oh! Eungi ahh! Khaja let's have dinner and I walk you home." he asked with a big smile. "Mian... I'm not the mood to eat and..." "KWAENCHANHA! You can accompany me eat dinner c:" "Mianhae.. Just leave me alone." you said and walk away leaving Daehyun confused. 

 

 

 

 

 

"you just wont get over him right, Seo Eungi?"