Chapter 1

With or without you...?

"It's like I'm under some sort of spell... The moment our eyes met, everything seems wonderful to me. But to him? Issit the same feeling like I'm having right now?"

 

 


"ex...ex...excuse me. Can someone help me open this door please?" If only someone could hear you and help you carry the piles of books you need to bring to class. "Yah, pabo! That's not the way you ask for help. Let me show you." He said while winking. He...He.. the only reason you became like this. He made you fall for him since the first day you guys met. But the feelings was stay kept deep down for 4 years. "CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OPEN THIS DOOR PLEASE" he said while opening the door really hard. "Now that's the way you should used to open doors." he said winking. "Well, I can do it myself even without you helping." you said to him with the-dont-care-what-you-done face. If only you was brave enough to tell him the truth. MAYBE by now you will be dating him. But you missed the timing. "Yah yah! Let's skip class? But before that we must asked our class monitor, Seo EunGi-ssi?" "MWO?!" you said shocking. "EunGi, he's just joking. Don't take him too serious okay?" said one of your friendsWHO IS THIS DUDE? HE'S...

 

MOON JONGUP!


"FINALLY! SCHOOL'S ENDS!" you said while walking to Jongup. "Jongup-ssi, I heard you ride bicycle today? Issit true?" you said with curiousity. "Nae. I was kinda late today. Wae Seo EunGi? You don't wanna ride bicycle with me?" said Jongup while pitching your cheeks. "Blergh! Obviously I would ride bicycle with you because promise are meant to be kept." you said laughing. Your heartbeat beating faster than usual when you hugged his waist. Avoiding from falling. Many thoughts came through your mind. "US riding bicycle together. My heartbeat beating faster. Can he feel my heartbeat? Can I stop time? Can I be with him forever?" You close your eyes and just hope times will stop. "EunGi, we arrived at your house already. Wake up now." said Jongup gently. "Uhh.... I'm sorry. I was too tired I guess. Hehe. Thanks for the ride." you said and give him a hug. You almost open the door when someone stops you. It's was Jongup. "Wae?" you asked with a i-dont-what-you-doing-right-now face. 

"Umm, EunGi... We need to talk."

"About what?"

"I'm.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DATING SOMEONE NOW."