Chapter 7

With or without you...?

"Yah, Moon Jongup! Where's Eungi?" Daehyun asked Jongup after he couldn't find you anywhere in your classroom. Jongup didn't answer and just walked away to meet Seoyoon. "Where could she be hmm?" Daehyun said to himself and search for you. You were walking slowly to your classroom after being left by Jongup. You bumped into someone because you couldn't look infront. You were shocked to hear the person calling you and hugged you. "Eungi ahh! What happened? Why are you crying?" "Eoh? Daehyun ahh..." He looked at you and you couldn't help but to cry. "Daehyun ahh..." you called him but didn't say a word. You just cried and cried. Making him worried about you. "Eungi ahh, let's go somewhere else. If the teachers finds us, we'll be in big trouble." you obey to his instruction and followed him to the rooftoop.

As soon as you guys arrivedat the rooftoop you feel on your knees. You can't take it anymore. You're tired for crying for half an hour. "Eungi ahh! Gwaenchanha?" "Oppa, can I lend you legs for a while. I wanna lie down for a while. Eoh?" you asked without looking at him. "Nae. Take my jacket, cover you legs because you're wearing a skirt." You took his jacket and covered your legs and lie down and looked at the clouds.  "Oppa, why do love hurts? He...left me again. Heh! I'm an idiot right? Liking him non-stop? Oppa, are you...mad because I kept talking about him while I'm with you? Oppa..,." "Sssshhh" Daehyun said while putting his finger on your lips"I'm fine... Jinjja!" you just kept looking at the clouds without looking at him. "Oppa...don't leave me...okay? Eoh?" you begged him and closed your eyes and tears starts falling."Arasso..." He said but you didn't hear him because your mind and soul wasn't there with your body.

 


"Eungi ahh. Wake up.. School's end already. We skipped the whole day. Are you okay? Eungi ahh..." Daehyun woke you up but you didn't move at all. "Eungi ahh..." "Eungi ahh.." Eungi ahh!" you move a bit but you can't open your eyes . Your eyes were swollen because you cried so much. You can't stand on your feet well. You kept falling and you had headache. You heartbeat beating  faster, you started sweating. "Oppa.." you called him and you fell. "Eungi ahh!" you heard him calling you but you had no strength to open your eyes. The last thing you heard was Daehyun calling you and trying to woke you up. "Am I leaving this world forever? Will he remembers me if I'm gone? Jongup oppa... dangsin-eun nae kkeoya~"

 

You woke up but you wasn't at the rooftoop anymore. You're on the streets. You're wearing Daehyun's jacket and you're on Daehyun's back. He gave you a piggyback ride home. You opened your eyes and wanted to walk by your own but you stopped after you heard someone talking. "Eungi ahh... I'm worried you know. I know you can't hear me but... I don't care. Me giving you a piggyback ride, you on back, I can feel your heartbeat...Eungi ahh, thank you for being mine and I hope you will love me one day... Eungi ahh eun naekkeoya..." said Daehyun with a big smile on his face. "That...was the first time someone said I'm his. My feelings really confused. Daehyun oppa stays with me even when I'm busy with Jonguppie..Can I...Can I...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Live my life with Jongup oppa

or

without Jongup oppa but with Daehyun oppa?"