Chapter 5

With or without you...?

"But I'm still here all alone."

 

 


"One month had past after the scene. But...I'm still loving him.."

 

 

"Woah! You lived in an hostel in school? Daebak!" you asked your friend that just moved in. Well, he's actually in the same class with Seoyoon. Just come by visiting. "Last year we lost to school H but this year...." "Wait a minute, stop pushing." you said because they're pushing you towards Jongup. "But this year, we're counting on you guys, Seo Eungi and Moon Jongup!" You just stood there. Not giving any responds. Jongup looked at you and pulled your hands. "Nae.. Nae... We made a great team together!" said Jongup while still holding your hands. "Issit?" he asked you then he winks. You heart skips a beat. "Err. Nae.." you answer him. 

 

KREEEEK~ (sounds of door opening)

"Ohh, Seoyoon ahh. Looking for Jongup?" "Nae. Well come in." "Ah! Seoyoon-sshi..." you quickly pulled your hands and walked away. Jongup just looked at you. Before you went out, he calls you. "Eungi ahh...." "Nae..." "Mianhae..." "Gwaenchanha..." you answer him and walked away. 

"I understand.... Even if we both met everyday in our life... Plus, Jongup is a nice person. He treats everyone like that....But I like him so much.. I understand and I know..." 

"Seoyoon ahh~ You're here? Wae? Miss me much?" Jongup said to Seoyoon while holding her hands."Nae..." said Seoyoon but her eyes wasn't looking at Jongup, she was looking at someone... She's looking at...

 

 

YOU....


 

The day... First game-sports. 

 

"Jongup! You're okay or not? This year we're gonna win again." said Daehyun. "Blergh! Dream on Daehyun. This year, our school will win." Jongup said. "What's wrong with that? Are they enemies or something?" you asked one of your friend. "Aniyo~ Daehyun and Jongup always fights everytime they met." "Woah! Jinjja?" you answer with your mouth making an O shape. "Daehyun oppa~" you called him gently. "Nae..." "Take that!" you said and throw him the ball. "JUNG DAEHYUN OUT!" "Woah Eungi ahh, Jjang!" said your friends. Jongup look at you and give you a peace sign meaning you did great just now. "Wow! That Seo Eungi.... really interesting. Heh!" said Daehyun. "How could you guys let me sit outside and went out from the first round. I'm gonna make things clear now....." Daehyun said and throw the ball at you. But Jongup save the ball from hitting you. "Kam...kam..kamsahamnida Jongup-sshi.." you said to him and he just gave you a bright smile. "Well, I found something interesting..."

 


Your school won the game and now it's time for choir. But the problem is you sprained your ankle while playing just now. You can't back out now or your school will lose. "Err.. Just a little sprained won't hurt right?" you let a big sigh and walk slowly to the auditarium. Your school sang a song. But in the middle of the performances you ankle start hurting so bad. Begging you to stop standing. "Warggghhh! My legs begging my to sit. Eottoekae? I should have went to the nurse room just now. Yah, Seo Eungi paboya~" It getting even worst. "Seo Eungi..Come here. Nearer." Jongup tells you and put your hand around his waist. "Jongup...Since when..." Before you can finish your sentences, he cuts your words. "You sprained your ankle right while playing just now right?" "Noo... How can he knows?" you thought to yourself and thanked him. "I don't get it. Why is he doing this? Putting my hands around his waist, caring about me? This means nothing right? Seoyoon! Seoyoon! She must be looking!" And there she was, watching everything you and Jongup did just now. Holding tight to the seat. Hoping you could let go of his waist. Staring at you like a murderer. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seoyoon ah. Mianhae...."

 


Your school won the competition. You didn't attend the closing ceremony. After the performance, you went to the nurse room. You were handling your ankle when suddenly Seoyoon enter. "Eun..gi ahh.." she called you and you just looked at her. Her cheeks, nose and eyes were red. "Maybe she's crying because of Jongup's action..." you thought and let a big sigh. "Seoyoon, I can explain...He's just..." "Stop it, !" she cuts your words. "Why do you even come here? Do you think I'm that stupid not knowing you having feelings for Jongup? Eoh? Eoh?" she attacks you with harsh words but you just sat there unable to say anything. "Wae? Wae Seo Eungi? Why you're not responding? Is the truth right? You really do have feelings for Jongup right? You do hope Jongup left me for you right?" said Seoyoon and her tears starts falling. "Its...not like that.. He left me...for you..." "Geojitmal...Why do you even come here? I just wish you vanish for good." she said leaving you in the nurse room.

 

 

 

 

 

"One word.... Even one word I can't answer. Yes! I do have feelings for Jongup. Yes! I do hope he left Seoyoon for me.... My feelings won't changed. I really hope he left Seoyoon and be with me..." You thought to yourself crying like he's leaving you for good.