Chapter 6

With or without you...?

"Even one word I can't answer her..."

 

You walked slowly after you cried so much. Your face and eyes turn normal back. "EUNGI AHH!" "Are you alright? Is there something wrong?" Jongup asked you and hugged you. "Stop it... please.." you closed your eyes and all Seoyoon words just now came into your mind. "If you act like this again, it will give me hope...Please, don't do that again... Think about Seoyoon." you said and push him from hugging you. "I can't... care about you just because Seoyoon and scared I give you hope...?" Thump thump thump. "Hmm... yes maybe.." you said and walked away. "Since that day, I need to lie to myself, to my feelings everyday..." "I was worried about you and you treat me like this?" said Jongup and pulls you into his arms back. He hugs you like you meant everything to him. "Let... me...go.." you said and pushed him with all the strength you had in your body and walke away. "What have... I done..." said Jongup under his breath and let out a big sigh. 

 

"You guys really complicated right?" said Daehyun after hearing you fight with Jongup. "Eoh?" "Well, I have just one thing that can settle this mess." he said and comes nearer to you playing with your hair. "I can't be by Jongup anymore. I must forget him...Fast.." you thought to yourself. "What issit?" you asked curiousity. "Its easy, you be with me and I'll make you forget everything about him..." Daehyun said and went even closer to you. "Everything?" "Yes.. Everything. You know, I've been watching you since this morning. Why don't you be mine?" He said and hug you and kiss you on your cheeks. 

 


"You know Jung Daehyun from school H gonna enter our school and will be the same with us." "Mwo? What did you guys just said?" Jongup asked. "Daehyun will enter our school. The reason he moved here is because...hmmm.. Seo Eungi.." After hearing your classmate talking about Daehyun and you, Jongup ran outside the corridor searching for you. You saw him but you ignored him. "Eungi ahh..." he calls you but you just walked away. He rans and pull your hand. "Eungi ahh, you're inloved with Daehyun?" you didn't answer him and just looked at him. "Let go of me." "Shireo! I won't let go until you answer my question! Tell me Eungi! TELL ME, SEO EUNGI!" he screams at you. Its was the first time you saw him mad at you.

"YES! YES! YES MOON JONGUP! I'M WITH HIM! WHAT DO YOU CARE? I'M JUST A FRIEND RIGHT?" you answer him and pull your hands and walk away. "Eungi ahh.." he calls you. You stopped your steps. You didn't turn you just stand there waiting for him to talk. "You know I'm worried right? I know I'm just a friend. But you didn't know my feelings right?" You turn and walks towards him. "I can't let you go, I can't forget about you. And I can't lied to myself anymore! You know, my heart hurst badly seeing you with Seoyoon. I know we can't be together... Just because I loved you so much, I need... to let you go.." you said crying. You knees getting weak. Tears starts falling. He just looked at you. He doesn't know you were hurt because of his action. 

He hugged you tight. Not letting you go. "No... Seoyoon is much important than me..." "Let me go..." you demand him to let you go. "Gajima.." "You made my heart... stopped at the moment. You made me wanted to stop time." "Don't go... anywhere, Seo Eungi..I have feelings for you." "My hearts stopped there. My feelings are confused again..." "Tell me.. you love me..? Eoh?" you asked holding tight to his hug. "I just told you right?" "I want to hear... it again." Slowly he breaks the hug and looked you into the eyes.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mianhae... I can't betray Seoyoon.." he said and leave you alone. 

"I can't forget him and now he had left me for the three time..." you said and cry all by yourself on the corridor.