Your dance partner.....

With or without you...?

P\s: I'm so sorry for havent update it so long. My computer having some problemsDo comment if there's something wrong ^^

From the writer\ author\ owner of this story c:

 

 

One year later....

 

Your school gonna held a musical this upcoming festival. You went for the audition for the dance group and you got in.  "Thank you Eungi bcs you wanted to join the dance group." said your dance teacher. "Nae, but can I know who's my partner is?" you asked with the curiousity face. "I'll tell you later. Dont be late for the practice this evening, 3pm at the dance studio." "Nae..." you left the teachers' office with a big sigh. "Eungi! So do  you know who's your partner?" asked Daehyun. "I havent yet. The teacher said she will tell me this evening :c" "Dont be sad. Khaja lets have lunch together. My treat!" Daehyun said and pulled your hand to the caffeteria. "I just hope it wont be Jongup...."

 


3pm- Dance studio

 

*kreeeeekkk* "Annyeong~" your dance teacher enters and waves at all of you. "So as you all know, the musical gonna be held on September and we have 2 months to practice. For today I'll let you guys listen to the 3rd act song and show you  guys the routine and introduce your partner. Let's hear the song first..." your teacher said and press the play button on the remote. It's was BoA- Only One. 

You're the only one

Only one...

gapjakseureon naui mare

(at my sudden words)

waenji moreuge neon ansimhandeutae

(you seem to be relieved)

eodiseobuteo urin ireoke

(for some reason)

jalmotdoen geolkka

(where did we go wrong?)

orae jeonbuteo, dareun gotman

(Did we hope for different places)

gidaehan geon aninji

(starting from long ago?)

neomu dareun sijakgwa kkeutui geu nalkaroumi

(the sharpness of the vast difference of our start and end)

nae simjangeul jjireuneun apeumeun 

(and the pain that stabs my heart)

wae ttokgateunji

(Why is it so similar?)

 

 

"ok, its not the full song but its the part where BoA dance with her partner right? But since we have many of you I'll just randomly pick the couple I want to dance this part ok?" She said after the song stop and you were hoping it wont be you and Jongup. "Ohhh please dont pick me, jebal..." you thought and close your eyes. "Eungi and Jongup! I want you guys to dance this part together." "MWO?!" you said with your eyes wide open. "Is there any problem Seo Eungi?" your teacher question you with an angry face. "I'm sorry...." " Why dont you guys dance this part now?" your teacher suggest and pulled you and Jongup to the middle.

You stand awkwardly next to Jongup. He didn't look at you at all. "Well, we meet again.... We have no choice than to dance to this routine. Let's do our best! Khaja!" he said with a bright smile on his face. "Nae..." The music start and Jongup came nearer to you. He was to near to you until he almost kiss you. But you avoid from blushing and focus on the dance. "He's too near.... Why must he became my partner out of this many boys in the dance group....

 

 

 

 

Dear heart, please stop beating fast when I'm with the person I can't love....."