Chapter 4

With or without you...?

School ends and you went back to your classroom to get your book you left. But your step stops when you saw Seoyoon and Jongup in her classroom. He was giving her the teddybear he won yesterday. "Hajima...Jebal..." you run to your class fast because you can't stand looking them loving each other. "I see you later Seoyoon." said Jongup and went to your class to get his bag. You were searching for your book then suddenly someone pats you on your shoulder. "Eungi ahh. You're still here?" asked Jongup. "Nae. I'm searching for my book that I left just now." you answer his question and kept searching. Meanwhile, Jongup was searching something in his bag. "Eungi ahh... Here. This is for you." he said and give you one teddybear. "Eh?" you took the teddybear with the I-don't-know-what-to-say face.

 

Without you knowing, Seoyoon was standing outside your classroom. She heard all your conversation. "Why? Why?" she's asking herself a question that she can't answer. She was holding tight to the teddybear Jongup gave her just now. You face start blushing and your hearts start beating faster again. "Umm.. Jongup-sshi, I don't think I can accept this gift. If Seoyoon knows about this she will be...." "If Seoyoon knows about this, she won't mind. She's happy to met you. Just accept this gift as a present from a friend, okay?" He cuts your words and tell you the truth. The truth that you can't accept. The truth that he's only treats you like a friend. Not much from that.

 

"Pabo...If you said so. Then, I'll accept this teddybear from you." you said with a big smile on your face. "Why did you took this teddy?" you asked. "Umm... remember 5 years ago, you like this teddy but can't afford it. Since the teddy was in that machine, I try my best to get it for you." "When I see this teddy, I will always imagine you holding it. Hehehe." he answer your question. The answer that can give you hope. "Is he thinking about me when he's taking the teddy? But he will be thinking about Seoyoon all the time. He doesn't know my feelings towards him." "Thank... thank you." you said to him and kissed the teddybear. "I'm stupid. I really likes him. I can't control my mind and feelings. Everything I do is about him. Him only. MOON JONGUP." 

 

Jung Seoyoon had left you and Jongup because she can't stand hearing you guys talking. He pats your head and smile brigthly to you. "You look childish right now. Just because of one teddybear." "Yeap. I will kept this teddybear as my most valuable things." you said smiling to him. He's standing one step back from you. Covering his face from blushing. "Jong...up-sshi?" you called him worrying something happened. "Hahaha. Why? Worrying to much?" he said while pitching your cheeks and walks away. Thump thump thump. "I know. I know he have Seoyoon but I....

 

 

 

"I LOVE YOU, MOON JONGUP!"

 

He just stand there. Stand at the door, no responds coming. 

 

"I KNOW, SEO EUNGI!" he said. You were schocked. "I knew it from the first day we met. I knew it when you're going to tell me your feelings. All those excuses I gave you long time ago when you wanted to confess, are all LIES!" you don't know what to do. You just stand there like you had been freeze for 10 years. "I like someone else now... I don't want you to be depress or sad that's why I kept it from you, my relationship with Seoyoon. I pretend that I don't know your feelings.... But I just make things worst for you. I moved to this school because I don't want you to kept on hoping I will accept you. I guess I gave you another hope now. Mianhae..." he said and left you. 

 

You stood on your chair and watch the view from your class. You saw Jongup and Seoyoon holding hands, walking home together. "I...I have been left... again." "I had loved him twice and been left twice. "Love...." "I love him so much... But I'm still here... You took your ipod out and listen to Ft Island-Don't love.

 

gayajyo seodulleo gayajyo

(i should go, I should hurry up and go)

miryeoni nunmuri doelteni

(because my regrets will become tears)

mamgyeojin geudae boji motage

(so that the you I'm leaving behind won't be able to see them)

jom deo seodulleo gayajyo

(a bit faster, I should hurry up and go)

uneyo tteonanuen sarangi

(it's crying our departing love)

chareom seulpeunni ssodajyeo

(our overflowing sadness spills out)

hangeoreum jocha geotgido homdeureo

(even one step forward is hard to take)

doraseun chae ulgoman seo inneoyo

(looking back, I'm just crying and standing still)

sarangeun haji mayo ibyeori kkok ondaeyo

(please don't love, seperation will be qucik to follow)

sum swil sudo eobsi apayo

(it hurts so much I can't even breathe)

sarangmankeun apeunmyeon deoneun jalman

(after hurting as much as I loved, that would be okay,)

itneun julman aratdeon geojyo

(that I'd forgot, was what I thought)

anijyo sueheonbaeneun deo apayo

(but it isn't so, it hurts a thousand times more)

 

 

 

 

"But I'm still here all alone....