Chapter 3

With or without you...?

"Are they still together?"

"How is he doing?"

"Does he still remembers me?"

"Do I still love him?"

 


Thump. Thump. Thump. You and Jongup are in the same class. But you haven't enter your new classroom yet. "Looks like Seoyoon is not in the same class with him. Hehehe." you said to yourself with a smile on your face. "Jongup... Are you sad bcs you're not in the same class with Seoyoon?" "Ohh, shut up! She's always in my heart." said Jongup while hitting his friends that makes fun of him. Suddenly, you have guts to enter the classroom and your heart beating faster than usual bcs there's someone starring at you. "Seo...EunGi-sshi..?" you turned to look whom had called you and you were suprised to see Jongup calling you. "Umm....nae." "Omo! It's been a while! Issit really you? Seo EunGi?" He questioning you and getting near you until there's no space between you guys. "He's taller than the last time we met. But....Is he still the same? "Is this real? I'm not dreaming right?" he asked you while pitching your cheeks making you blush. "He... haven't changed." You thought to yourself with a smile on your face. You were laughing and talking to him and you introduced youself to his friends. You were standing close to him. Resting your arms on his shoulder. "If only time stopped."

 

"Jong...up-sshi..." "Seoyoon!" said Jongup and moving your arms from his shoulder. Her eyes. Starring at you. Wondering who are you. "What have you done, Seo EunGi!" you scolded yourself for your careless attitude. "Seoyoon, you remember Eungi right? She's the bestfriend that I had in my old school." "Ohh, Annyeonghaseyo, Seo Eungiimnida." you greet her. "Nae. I remember her. Annyeonghaseyo Jung Seoyoonimnida." she replies your greet with a smile on her face. "She.... pretty." "Well, I will leave you two lovebirds here and get along with the others." you said and leave them talking. But your eyes were watching at them. You didn't focus with your new friends you just looked at them. "My...feelings..were shocked. It's like everybody knows how I feel to Jongup. I can't think him as my bf. He's taken...by Jung Seoyoon..." you thought and stare to the mountains outside the windows.

 

 


School ends. You walked home with your new friends. "Eungi ahh. Let's got the arcade?" "OKAY!" You went to the arcade with your friends. After playing lots of game. You decided to go to the toilet but you met someone that you want to erase from your mind..... "Ohh! Jongup! What are you doing here? Where's Seoyoon?" Moon Jongup! "Why must I met him here?" you thought to yourself and went to the toilet. "Seoyoon? She went to the toilet for a while." said Jongup answering your friend question. "Ohh just great! What if I met her in the toilet. I'm sooooo not going in there." you sigh and walked back to your friends. You went to Jongup wanted to know what is he playing. He was too focus playing "Tiki Hut Crane" until he didn't notice you. "Hahahaha. You're bad in those games. Step aside. Let pro show you." He step aside and you played the game and got the teddybear you wanted. "Woah! How did you do that?" "Well, I'm a pro. Hahaha.Don't take what you want first. Go to the other side and then the place where the bear you wanted. Understand?" You teach him and show him a peace sign."Ohh, jeongmal? Kumawo chingu!" He said winking. "You wanted that one right? Let me help you?" you asked him after you saw him focusing on one teddybear. Suddenly his expression changed. "I don't need your help. I want to give this to Seoyoon so I must take it by myself." Thump thump thump. Your heart beats fast again. Your face blushing. "A...a..arasso." you answer him and bid him goodbye.

 

"I'm...so stupid..." You walked home but you lost again then, you saw Jongup and Seoyoon across the road.Walking home together. At first she was walking besides him but he pulled her hands to walked behind him. "How many times must I remind you babe. Walk behind me or you'll get hit by a car." "Ohh, Mianhae." 

"He's treating her so cold. Why?" You looked back wiping your tears that falls suddenly. When you turned back. He's holding her hands.That time, you can't hold yourself anymore. Your tears start falling again. Your hands holding tight to the teddybear you won just now.