Chapter 2

With or without you...?

"I'm.....dating someone now."

 

 

"Geojitmal...Geojitmal..."


"Hahaha. Liar liar pants on fire." you said while hitting him on the chest. He didn't give you responds. He just kept queit as if nothing has happened. "Wae? Wae? Tell me something... JEBAL..." "I'm... not lying Eungi ahh. I'm telling you the truth. Mian..." "Hajima... I'm tired and I want to get inside." you said and left him clueless without even give him a chance to say sorry. 

"I'm home, eomma." "Take a bath, change to something clean and help me set the table okay?" "Nae." You obey your mum's instruction and went to take a bath and change to something clean. You wore your pajamas and help your mum set the table. "Eungi, is there something wrong? You haven't touch your food?" "Nothing mum. I'm full. Thanks for the meal." You went to your room leaving your parents worrying. 

You closed your bedroom door and your knees started getting weak. You fell on your knees and tears starting falling like waterfall. You look at the frame on your table and throw the frames to the floor. It's was the picture of you and Jongup 4 years ago. It's was the day you started to had feelings for him. But now, everything's ruined. You cried and cried until your bed sheets were wet. You took your ipod and start listening to Xiah Junsu-Love is likesnowflakes.

utnunda tto oje-chorom nan

(I smile again like an i did yesterday)

sunginda amu il omnundeut

(i hide it as if nothing has happened)

harak-obshi geudeu mam salpyo on

(without permission, i looked in your heart)

geudae mam gajiryo-han nae mokshinga-bwa

(I guess its my part to take your heart)

ijen gatgo shipeo

(now I want you)

sarangeul jugeul mankum hanjogi nnayo

(have you ever love to death?)

dan hanbonman dan hanbonman jebal dora-bwayo

(just once, just once please look back)

sorichyo bullo-bwado darijul anha 

(I cry out and call you but it doesnt reach you) 

neol saranghae neol saranghae 

(i love you i love you)

honjasu dwene-inun mal

(words i repeatto myself)

neol saranghae~

(i love you)

 

"I love Moon Jongup. I really do. People may think I'm crazy but.... But I think my heart was made just for him until I can't loved someone else. What should I do with this feeling?" You said to yourself while listening to the song and tears kept falling non-stop. You feel asleep listening to the song and bought your tears with you. Nobody can hear your s.o.s. Nobody can help you kill this love. You were hoping you will woke up from this nightmare... But it's reality....

 


1 years have past. Jongup moved to the school where Jung SeoYeon entered. He decided to moved to another bcs her girlfriend can't moved to your school....

 

"Eungi ahh. Wanna join us go karaoke? Exam weeks like this we can't stress. We must chillax a bit." "Mianhae. I have to sent this registeration form first." you said to your friend and refussed her invitation politely. "Woah. Jinjja? Which school you're sending?" "The school in the city. infront the library." "Ehh, isn't that the school where Jongup and Sooyeon entering? Don't tell me you still have feelings for him, Seo Eungi!" "Aniyo, my homeroom teacher asked me to send in the registeration form. See you later." you said goodbye to your friends and went to the school N. 

Pure love.... But I'm shocked my feelings changed after 1 year. I forgot how deep I loved Jongup. It's all vanished in 1 year. "If I see him, I must remain calm." you said to yourself and let a big sigh. You entered the school and you saw him. He's laughing with his friends. Still the same. Nothings changed. "But why? Why did I see him? In many peoples that went out, why did I see him?" You thought to yourself. Your mind start questioning you again. "Jong...up-sshi..." you called him but he didn't noticed. He's going somewhere but where? He went to someone.... A girl... It's JUNG SEOYEON!

He took her hands and walked home with her. Not even noticing you at all. Why? Why do I still wanted him to see me? I supposed to forget the feelings but... Why am I still hoping he will noticed me? Why am I crying right now? My tears falling like waterfal. I cried just like the day he left me. But why? You thought to yourself but no answer came. You cover your face with the registeration form and cried. Cried like someone was stabbing your heart many times. There's something you need to know really bad... These questions stuck in your head...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are they still together?"

"How is he doing?"

"Does he still remembers me?" 

"Do I still love him?"