Begin again

Can i keep you?

 

"oh i want to add Chanyeol to our team" i say before i leave Kris office
 
"Chanyeol? why?" Kris ask
 
"because when i was working with him, he was really good and i know he still is" i smile
 
"thats why his in London because his good"
 
"yeah and now he would be working in our team" Kris nods "your the boss" i chuckle "yes iam" i open the door but Kris was not done with our conversation
 
"so did you ask Baekhyun out?" i close the door fast before he even finish the sentence, i didnt want anyone to hear. you know company rumours are the worst and more when they are about the President of the company.
 
"no"
 
"why not? invite him to the party tonight" i go and i take the sit thats infront of Kris desk "because what if he says no, and then theres a big awkwardness between us and he works for me and he probably quit because of me and theres a big mess" i finally take some air inside my lungs
 
"just.do.it." i sigh Kris is going to push me, i know he will. i just hope he doesnt go and talk to Baekhyun for me that would be embarrassing, right?
 
"okay fine, but wait...how do you know i like Baekhyun?"
 
"Chen" we both say at the same time. i need to make a side note to remember not to tell anything to Chen anymore.
 
 
i pass by Baekhyun desk "come with me" he grabs a notebook and follows me to my office, i try so hard not to sweat. i open the door of my office and immediately go to my desk "is everything ready for the party tonight?" Baekhyun nods "yes, the exclusive executive of London should be arrive to the airport any minute now"
 
i nod "oh send a email to Park Chanyeol tell him to take an airplane as soon as he can, he would start working with us" Baekhyun begins to write on the notebook "done sir, anything else?" i begin to tap the desk, im so nervous.
 
"yes, Baekhyun do you have a date for tonights party?" i wait for Baekhyun answer, why was he taking so long "if you dont, you can come with me" more silents, oh no i ruin everything "if you dont want to come with me is totally fine. i mean you dont have say yes, just because im your boss i think thats like ual harassment or something. oh my god did i just harass you?" 
 
Baekhyun begins to laugh, and it takes me back when i first met him. he was this boy inside and a man outside. the sound of his laughter would ring on my ears and sent electric shock to my heart.
 
i even search on google 'jokes' so i could tell them to Baekhyun and hope to be lucky enough to make him laugh. and i always did "yes, Yixing i'll go the the party with you" i smile making my dimples show, making my cheeks hurt but i didnt want to stop. Baekhyun leaves the room, and i continue to smile like an idiot.
 
i grab the phone and dial Kai "Lay, im busy right now" "he said yes!" i hear Kai screaming "did he really?" "yes he did" Kai begins to chuckle showing how happy his for me. i get up and i begin to dance, im such an idiot.
 
"oh hold on, lets call Chen" Kai dials Chen making a three way call "guys im in class right now, i call you later" "Baekhyun said yes, to Lay" Kai says and Chen begins to scream too "i told you! i told you he likes you!!" i picture all three of us dancing like dumb people. but i dont care, im so happy right now. that i dont care.
 
~
 
"thank you for coming" im repeating myself, i think thats like the fourth time i actually said that exact sentence "your probably bored by now" i say as soon as the vice president of a very important company of Japan leaves "no, this is fun. is nice to see you as a different Yixing" "im not that different" Baekhyun smiles "yes you are"
 
"oh yeah how?" i take a sip of my red wine
 
"your smile tells a sad story but you continue to laugh and smile" a sad story? before i could answer Kris makes a sign to go towards him "hold on" Baekhyun nods i walk towards Kris, is my face mad? i hope it is "what do you want?" he puts his index finger up, i look at him confuse and a song starts to play. it was a classical music.
 
the violin begins to play, then fade. Kris makes me turn around and the group of people make way so me and Baekhyun can dance. im going to kill Kris later, but i continue to play the game. Baekhyun and me walk towards each other, his smile never leaving his face. he puts his hand on my lower back and he holds my other hand.
 
"i dont know how to dance" i say being openly honest, but Baekhyun just laughs he probably finds me cute "your adorable" or adorable, we start to dance but i stop him "hold on" i look around the room as their eyes are glue to us "dance or your all fired" the room laughs but just to make sure some start to dance and the other ones begin to talk and drink more wine.
 
~
 
Baekhyun is mine. i keep thinking this as we watch the movie. i hold his hand while his eyes are glue to the screen, the main character is one of Baekhyun's favorite actors. i keep looking at him, he turns to look at me and we just stare "you dont like the movie?" i shake my head "is good movie, its just that your face...." Baekhyun touches his face, trying to clean it and i just chuckle
 
"theres nothing wrong with your face is just" i till my head and i slowly move towards Baekhyun, he does the same until our lips touch. Baekhyun lips tastes different, i dont know what it is. the kiss is sweet, just simple and careful. like Baekhyun.
 
~
 
Is Sunday afternoon me and Baekhyun are eating in a small restaurant, it gives you the feeling of Paris. Baekhyun starts to drink his warm coffee thats has whip cream "oh i would love to have this for breakfast" Baekhyun points at the menu, but my eyes are glue to Baekhyun's whip cream mustage "what?" Baekhyun raises his head
 
"you have something right..." i get up "here" i paste my lips on his lips, cleaning half of the whip cream mustage. being with him right now, is right.
 
~
 
"then Lay yelled, hey you! touch Chen one more time and i would kick your " Chen tells the story of how we met, to Baekhyun. Kai and Baekhyun begin to laugh with Chen. i chuckle
 
"oh tell Baekhyun when he got his first summer job" Kai says trying to add more laughter to the room "oh no, no thats enough" Baekhyun tries to stop laughing but he couldnt "but i want to hear it" he whines "is not really that funny" Kangin comes with more beers, he nods and leaves.
 
"oh you should tell Baekhyun when you went to London" Chen says, leaving the private room quiet. Baekhyun looks at the three of us "what happened?" his voice sounds like his trying to figure it out, even when he doesnt know "nevermind is not a funny story, maybe we should talk about how i met Kai" Chen says as his trying to save the day. but it was to late.
 
"i have to go to the restroom" i get up but i dont go to the restroom, i go outside. the fresh air feels good in my lungs, i take one breath. then another. i try to calm down, but i know this time is going to be hard. why does he have to ruin everything? i cover my face trying to push everything. everything and him.
 
"he didnt mean to" i turn around and Kai is behind me "i know" Kai doesnt move, he stays there and is better that way "you still miss him?" "Kai" silence.
 
"lets go inside, i dont want Baekhyun to worry" Kai nods and goes inside first. but infront of me everything plays again. like ghost me and Luhan appear. everything that happened starts to play like a movie. 
 
and hate begins to restart again.