chapter 3

Can i keep you?

 

"okay meet me at the cafe" i hang up, and i grab my jacket and i go downstairs. is been two weeks and im still trying to get it right, but we are getting to know each other and if we continue to do this. maybe Luhan would like this new Lay, and forget about the one he met along time ago. as i get to the last stair Suho waits for me.
 
"Yixing, can i talk to you?"
 
"sorry Suho, i cant. im going to meet Luhan" he puts his hand on my shoulder "is really important, please" before i could answer him, he walks me to the livingroom. where Kris, Chen and Kai are waiting for me "what are you guys doing here?" "please Lay, sit down" Kris stands up and makes a sign for me to sit infront of them. Suho sits next to me.
 
Kris takes his sit "Lay, i heard that you been taking your pills and your doing much better" i nod "i think is time for you to take care of the company" "what? no im to young to do so" 
 
"im thinking the same thing, thats why i ask Kris to send you to the other company that is in Europe" Suho says, which it was worst "what? no, no i cant go. i have my friends here, my life is here" 
 
"Yixing, this was your parents plan" i stand up and i look at Suho, wanting to scream so much but i cant. i know this was what my parents wanted for me, but im someone else now. i cant "what about the band? our dreams?" i look at Chen and Kai i can see they want me to stay. but they are not going to stop me.
 
"are you kidding lay? is Europe!"
 
"Chen take this seriously"
 
"come on Lay, if you want us to stop you. we are not going to do it" Kai says, cold voice
 
"fine, i would go" Kris smiles "awesome someone is going to be helping you, your not actually going to run the company your going to learn" Kris takes a business card from his expessive jacket.
 
"his name is Park Chanyeol, his going to help you with everything you need" he gives me the business card "but i be back for graduation right?" everyone looks at me, with worry face. or sad face "Lay, your going to be there for three years" i drop the business card, if i wasnt taking my pills i would probably make a big scene right now.
 
three years without Luhan.
 
~
 
im running, the cold wind hits my face. is always so cold at night, why do i always forget. i keep on running, i feel my cold sweat running down my forehead. my breath is on even, and im thirsty. my eyes want to cry but i stop them, theres no point. 
 
i stop at the from of the cafe that i promise Luhan i'll go to. the cafe was close but Luhan was waiting outside, he raises his head when he notice my presence "im sorry i took so long" he gets up and runs to my arms, the empty space that i was missing is fill with him "i bet this is not how we met" i chuckle and he does the same.
 
"Luhan, i need to talk to you" we seperate, we look at each other but i could only smile "im going to Europe" he looks at me confuse, maybe waiting for me to say and your coming with me "see my parents dream was for me to take over the company, but because i know how" Luhan raises his hand stopping me "if this is a goodbye then i dont want to hear it"
 
"Luhan, this is not a goodbye"
 
"then why does it sound like one?" i chuckle "i'll be gone for three years, but im coming back Luhan, you have to believe me" he hugs me again, and we both stay quiet. no words, just silent. he didnt want my empty words and meaningless promises. i hug him tighter, just trying to remember this moment. i do not love Luhan, or do i feel something towards him.
 
what i do feel is more of belonging, and caring.
 
~
 
im in the airport and theres no sign of Luhan. his not coming to stop me, his not going to beg for me. all those things you see on the dramas, are not going to happen to me. we said goodbye, and thats that. 
 
we both would carry on, like nothing happen. but i be back, and ones i come back i wouldnt let him go. i would remember and maybe something would happen between us. 
 
i just hope Luhan doesnt move on, would it be selfish if i wish that? if i pray that Luhan doesnt move on. a part of me wants Luhan to wait for me, even when i dont know if i could give him love. and the other part of me wants Luhan to run away, and never look back.
 
to forget me, and move on. maybe that would be the best for the both of us.
 
"plane to Europe is now boarding"
 
i have to follow what i was meant to follow.
 
----
 
thank you for subscribing :D