Never let go..

Is This Even Love?

O..oppa. I’m sorry.. but I have a boyfriend now. And I’m happy with him. You’re too late. Why oppa? Why didn’t you confess earlier? I’ve been waiting for your reply until the moment I realize I should forget about you..i don’t like you now.. I mean, as a brother I do.. but nothing more than that. I’m sorry..

Tears roll down your cheeks as you typed those words.. you were actually heartbroken. You feel a need to like Changmin oppa but you know you’re happy with Himchan oppa now.. You felt that this was the right thing to do.

*ppyong* You quickly checked your phone to see what Changmin oppa has to say.

Oh it’s okay ____ ah.. haha don’t be sorry. I guess I was just too late huh. Wonder who the lucky guy is.. keke  *it’s ok Changmin.. You can just move on and search for other girls. Yes..* Changmin comforted himself as he patted his chest, lightly smiling.

You somehow became worried..

 are you sure you’re ok oppa? You don’t seem fine to me.. :/  *did I even do the right thing?*

haha of course I’m fine, pabo! Yah, Yongguk hyung told me to fetch you home today because he has a solo recording the whole day. See you later! :D Changmin hesitantly sent the text, wishing what he typed was how he felt.

Oh okay then, I’ll see you later..

 

 

“_____! Baby girl! Hehe hii~” You were kinda surprised as Himchan oppa barged into your room. “Eh, oppa why are you here so early? I’m only discharged in the afternoon.” You said awkwardly after ending your conversation with Changmin oppa..

“mianhae.. are you not happy to see me? I came early because I’m free the whole day today.. tsk fine I’ll go home now” Himchan oppa pouted while turning his back to you. “ahh oppa kajima~ I was just joking.. hehe come here” You giggled as you pulled him to face you. “Oh oppa by the way, another oppa will come to fetch me home later. Yongguk oppa sent him so I don’t you should do the same..”

“Mwo? You have another oppa? Now I’m angry.” Himchan sulked again.

“Eyy oppa.. that person is just like a brother to me alright. And I don’t want to bother you either..” You assured. “Fine. But tell me who is the guy that is going to take my baby girl away? Do I know him?” Himchan oppa asked while looking straight at you.

 

“Uhm..” you uttered while playing around with your fingers and continued.. “he’s Changmin oppa from TVXQ. Don’t get it wrong oppa! Like I told you, he’s just a brother like Yongguk oppa is to me..”

“tsk. Okay I believe you. But there is no way I’m letting him be alone with you. I am so gonna stay by your side until Yongguk oppa comes home..” Himchan remarked in worry.

“keke. Arasso oppa.. Now, why don’t you help me pack up?” You smiled, feeling relieved. “ok! Eh.. here.. here’s some…thing for you.. heh” Himchan stuttered while handing you a box of chocolates.

“Waaaa thank you oppa!” You shrieked, too happy as you pecked his cheek. You giggled when you saw how red his ears were.. 

 

So then the two of you start packing while fooling around and you slowly forget about Changmin oppa…. Until he came.

*oh? Is that her boyfriend? Does  Yongguk hyung know about this?* Changmin thought as he knock on the door, seeing how happy you were with that guy.

*knock knock*

“Uhm, hey ____ah.. are you ready to go home?” Changmin exclaimed while faking a smile. You smiled and patted Himchan’s arm. “Oh oppa.. let’s go. Wait! In case you’re asking who this is, he’s Himchan oppa from BAP. Also known as my boyfriend.. heh” you explained while tugging Himchan closer to you.

“annyeong. So you’re Changmin? Nice to meet you” Himchan gave a friendly glare as he put out his right hand for a handshake. “Oh deh.. nice to meet you too, hyung..” Changmin said as he shook Himchan’s hand.

*okay woah. Why is my heart aching so bad.. I can’t stand watching them together.. they look so happy*

“Alright then, since everything’s cool here,  let’s get going!~ I can’t wait to go home! “You blurted in excitement, breaking the awkward silence.

Changmin got out of the room first with your bags while Himchan helped you up. The atmosphere in the car was so awkward as you sat in the back with Himchan oppa, Changmin oppa driving. Upon realising the situation, you leaned forward to pump up the radio. You started to sing and move about as the music plays..

*too cute! Haha she doesn’t look like a person who just got out of the hospital..* Himchan smiled at the sight of the cheerful you.

Meanwhile, Changmin oppa was looking at the scene from the back-view mirror.. *they look so good together.. haa makes it even harder for me to forget about her..* Changmin shook his head and focused on driving.

 

 

Soon you guys arrived at your house.. You ran out of the car and quickly open the locks.

“ahh.. it feels so good to be home.” You breathed in with open arms when you felt hands around your waist. It was Himchan oppa.. well, duh. He is your boyfriend after all..

“you miss home so much huh..” He smiled as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

Changmin who was watching everything, felt like he didn’t even exist. He was like your slave. Driving you guys home and now bring your bags.. But he shook away those negative thoughts, thinking that it was a task from Yongguk oppa. To take care of you for the day, that is.

“Move in.. we need to settle things down.” He said as he broke your hug with Himchan oppa.

You rolled your eyes saying, “I’ll go up to my room to change so the of you sit down and chat alright?” So you strutted up to your room, worried about what the guys will talk about..

 

 

Changmin broke the silence saying, “so.. you’re in a group with Yongguk hyung? Does he even know that you’re dating his sister?”

“Uh yeah. About that…. I’m planning on telling him tonight. Anyway, since you’re my sunbae in the entertainment industry, I hope we’ll get along better as idols.” Himchan smiled while patting Changmin’s back..

Changmin just nodded in acknowledgment when you came down in new, fresh T-shirt and denim shorts.

“Oppa, since I’m on leave today let’s have a walk around Myeongdong.. I don’t wanna stay home all day..” you pouted as you took Himchan’s hand.  “Hmm are you sure? Ok then have a glass of water before we leave..”

“Ehem. I guess Himchan-sshi will take care of ___ then? I’ll get going no. take care!” Changmin eventually left your house, heartbroken because he thought he would spend the day with you alone today.

Well, you purposely cling around Himchan because you wanna get Changmin oppa off your mind. Plus you felt uncomfortable having him around when you’re with your boyfriend..

When Changmin left, he unknowingly sent Yongguk a text saying,

“Hyung. I’m not with ___sshi now. She’s with Himchan hyung. They’re having a walk around the neighbourhood. I guess he will take care of her..”

Yongguk read the text thinking *Himchan? Why would he be with my dongsaeng? Something is definitely not right here. Don’t tell me….*

“Okay then, thank you anyway Changmin..” he replied. Yongguk knew he had to talk to you but he gave it a rest since you’re still getting better..

“oh crap! Yongguk hyung doesn’t know anything about those two.. I am sooo in trouble. Changmin blurted while driving, thinking that you’ll get mad at him..

 

 

Meanwhile, you were having fun on your “date” with Himchan in Myeongdong.. but as you guys walked deeper down the streets, people started to recognise him.. espescially the fangirls. *Uh-oh* you thought, not even prepared for anything that’s gonna happen.

“Oppa  what do we do now? I’m scared they’ll hate you  because you have a girlfriend..”

“aniya.. they won’t. Yongguk hyung didn’t receive spiteful remarks or hateful stares from his fans when they found out he was dating, did he? Now you calm down and stay close to me..” Himchan assured you as he hugged you close to his chest.

The situation actually got worse. The fangirls were screaming and soon a crowd started to form around you. Seeing how scared you were, Himchan raised his free hand and stated, “girls.. I know you are sad and angry. But besides being an idol, I’m also a human being like all of you. I fall in love too. And this lady here is my sweetest dream. I’ve been longing for her to be mine and now that she is, I want everyone to accept her as my baby. Will you?”

You were touched by Himchan oppa’s words and you look up to see his pouting face. The fangirls were about to cry upon hearing his sweet and daring confession.. so they knew they had to be good fans and support him and also BAP.

“Well, luckily she’s pretty.” a fan remarked. “of course she is. And so are all of you. I hope you’ll all get a lovely partner like mine soon.. thank you so much!” Himchan blew a flying kiss as he held your hand and made his way through the crowd.

“O..oppa..” You blinked your eyes in disbelief and turned red when you glanced at him.

“I looked cool right? I know.. you must be feeling lucky to have a handsome boyfriend like me.. keke.” Himchan giggled as you hit his arm.

You indeed fell in love with him more after seeing how nice he was towards his fans and you knew you couldn’t ask for a better boyfriend.. You unknowingly drew a smile on your face…

“baby girl! Aigoo you’re still thinking about what happened just now? Tsk tsk come here” Himchan purposely pecked your lips, knowing how red your face was that time.

*hehe she looks even cuter when she’s blushing!*

“oppa! What if someone sees us?!” You hit his chest then cupping your hands over your cheeks. They were burning and you finally realised how bashful you can get..

You couldn’t even look at your cheeky boyfriend so you just dragged him into a nearby ice cream shop.. You immediately sat down as you saw an empty table, leaving Himchan to do the ordering.

*cheh. He’s doing it on purpose.  Gaahhh mitchigesseo!!* you start ruffling your hair to express how you felt instead of saying it in words.

“eyy what are you doing.. you’ll spoil your pretty hair at this rate.” Himchan said as he took your hand. “you like it so much huh.. cherish it while you can. Kekeke~”

Himchan oppa kept teasing you until your ice creams came. *omg finally.. something to get my mind off that kiss…. ice cream!* you beamed as you tucked into your sundae. Himchan couldn’t stop adoring you. To him, everything you did that day was too cute.

You felt Himchan’s stare as you were finishing your ice cream. You peeped to see his ice cream untouched so you deliberately said, “oppa are you going to finish that? Ey let me have it!” you pulled his bowl and dug into it without even looking at him because you were just too embarrassed.

Suddenly he voiced out saying, “yah look at you, having ice cream all over your lips.” You stopped and look up to him saying, “oh?”

Himchan slowly leaned towards you to wipe away the ice cream.. and by that he actually went in for a kiss, just like the scene in Secret Garden!

“omo!” you leaned back, thinking about how unoriginal he can be. Though you did blush, AGAIN when that happened..

“what? I was making your lips look pretty..” he said as if nothing happened.

*aigoo yaa.. what is wrong with you oppa* you thought and you could no longer take the embarrassment so you got up to leave.

“yah eodiga?” he quickly grabbed your wrist and gave you a back hug.. and yeah, you couldn’t move with all the people staring. With that, you cherished that warm moment.. never wanting to let you go he whispered, “I love you baby girl..”

 

HEHE so.... cheesy chapter huh. omg Himchan is just too adorable! keke enjoyy~ ^^