Eotteokkhae?

Is This Even Love?

Your thoughts in purple

Changmin's thoughts in blue

You felt so sick so you decided to not go to school. You were about to send JinHee a text but you remembered about yoour phone.. "eodisseo? tsk.." You pouted. "Oppa!" You tried to quickly run downstairs to see Yongguk oppa but you felt too dizzy.. You walked slowly an saw Yongguk.

"uhm, oppa.. have you.. seen my phone? It was in my hand when i fell asleep last night." You gulped, wondering if Yonggu oppa saw your conversation with Changmin oppa. "oh ____ah.. your phone battery was dead so i charged it for you in the living room. Sorry for not telling you earlier since you you were soundly asleep.."

You sighed in relief,"ahh i see..." *bam* you suddenly fell t the floor, unconscious. "OMO! ____ah! wake up! Gwenchana?!" He said as he felt your forehead. "You're burning hot!" Immediately Yongguk oppa carried you to the car and rushed to the hospital. Minyeong unnie had already left for work at that time so Yongguk oppa just sent her a text about you. 

You were still unconscious after the doctor attended to you. So Yongguk oppa had to stay by your side till then..

When you opened your eyes, you saw 4 figures standing around your bed. Yongguk oppa, Minyeong unnie, your bestfriend JinHee and... Changmin oppa?! You, of course were shocked. But you felt dizzy from the medication given earlier..

"Woah.. woah.. calm down little girl" Yongguk oppa said. "B... but... why is he here?" You said as you you pointed towards the smiling Changmin. Yongguk oppa just gave you a fatherly smile and he went outside together with Minyeong unnie and JinHee, leaving Changmin oppa alone with you..

"Hi ___. are you feeling better?" Changmin oppa said as he handed you a bouquet of roses.index-1.jpg

 "uhm.. i guess so.. can't you see i'm on a hospital bed?" you timidly answered him. aigoo why is she so cute.. he thought, wishing he knew the real you from before. "haha okay okay.. " Changmin oppa laughed. "ya! You didn't know how worried i was when Yongguk hyung told me you were admitted into the hospital. You're lucky i'm already back in Korea.." 

huh? what is he talking about.. hmm "mwo? did you just say that Yongguk oppa told you about me? how did he even..." You were seriously taken aback by what Changmin oppa told you. So you started to bombard him with questions. "how did Yongguk oppa tell you? why did he even want to tell you? have you guys been contacting each other from before? are you keeping something from me?" You were somehow really worried.

"hey hey.. settle down.. I'll tell you everything, alright." Changmin oppa said as he smiled. "but you need to have more rest then i'll tell you when you get better.. I'll get you some water." He said as he left the room.

You decided to switch on the tv cause you sensed how awkward the atmosphere was. You were also bored so you turned to Inkigayo, a show where famous idols perform. You slowly moved your head as the music played when you suddenly froze upon seeing the next group performing. "Wait.. isn't that...?" When Changmin came in with a glass of water and heard the music. "Hey. that song sounds familiar!" "Oppa.. is that.... you?" You said as you kept changing looks from the tv to Changmin oppa. 

*Changmin rubbed the back of his neck* i hope she doesn't see me in a different way after i tell her the truth >< "well, yeah.. the reason i came back to Korea was to find you and also to become an idol. DAEBAK. You thought as you remembered what JinHee told you in school about a duo called TVXQ. So it's true. 

You didn't know what to say so you just kept quiet and watched TVXQ performing on tv..  waa oppa looks so cool. YA __! you can't fall in love with him just because he looks handsome as an idol.. You then unkowingly slapped yourself back to reality. 

i just can't stop adoring her.. she's too cute. i hope she still likes me even after all these years.. You felt Changmin oppa staring at you but you quickly grabbed your phone which Yongguk oppa left on the table beside your bed. 

3 messages? hmm JinHee, Minyeong unnie, Yongguk oppa and... hehe Himchan oppa. 

Yongguk oppa: Ya. I'm going home for awhile to bring over your clothes and toiletries.

Minyeong unnie: Mianhae ___ ah.. i can't stay to watch over you cause there's an emergency meeting at work. take care, love you!

JinHee: ____!! TOLD YA HE WAS TVXQ's CHANGMIN! You're so lucky girl!! hehe btw, i'm sorry i can't stay but i promise to visit after school. take care bestfriend!

You smiled as you read the messages. Thinking of how lucky you are to have such loving people to look after you.. Himchan's message.. You actually blushed while opening his message. He is a friend of Yongguk oppa and you liked him ever since Yongguk oppa introduced B.A.P to you. 

Himchan oppa: Hey baby girl! i heard you were sick ): Don't worry okay BAP oppas will visit you in awhile together with Yongguk oppa! Take care __!

awww Himchan oppa is too cute! hehehe uh-oh. You actually forgot that Changmin oppa is still beside you. Why is her face so red? why is she smiling so wide looking at her phone? don't tell me.... 

"Oh! mianhaeyo oppa.. i was reading the lot of messages i got. heh. Uhm, don't you have any schedules oppa? you know.. since you're an idol~" You hesitantly said as you look towards Changmin oppa.

"Oh right.." Changmin said as he snapped himself back to reality from staring at you the whole time.. "well, i guess i have to go now.. take care and i'll call you! to tell you about what's really going on between me and Yongguk hyung." he smiled as he left..

GASP. "righhhhht. i totally forgot about how Yongguk oppa knew everything about me and Changmin oppa!" 

You kept thinking about everything that was happening all the while when you were alone, till you fell into a deep sleep..

 

Hey readers! hehe i guess you guys are wondering about all the confusion in this chapter huh? I'll try to update as often as possible so do stay tuned! ^^ Thankyou to the new subscribers too!