Please don't.

Is This Even Love?

You're seriously speechless.. you don't even know how to reply to Changmin.. You decided to just be silent for awhile. To at least have some time to think..

"JinHee ah.. na eotteokkhae?" you said, due to shocked. "wae ___? why do you look so.. shocked? did that Changmin guy say anything?" You shook your head and walked away, with tears in your eyes.. JinHee was worried about you but she left you alone cause she thought you needed space. You tried to concentrate on the remaining lessons before going home but you just can't.. 

School ended and you told JinHee you wanted to walk home alone. You kept staring at your phone, wondering how you're gonna reply him.. Well, the reason to why you seem so shocked is because Changmin...... was your first ever crush. You know crush isn't such a big deal but you fell in love with him at first sight. and to think that that was your only time meeting him.

(FLASHBACK)

 That one day during Chuseok, your family visited your mum's close friend for a get together at her house. and that was the first time you saw her family. The first time you ever saw Changmin.. ok well, he's a year older but we never talked at all, only exchanged glances. you loved everything about Changmin... oppa. His eyes, the way he speaks to the elders and of course, his lovely smile (: 

and right after that day, his family had to leave for America for some business trip of his parents. you knew it was gonna be regrettable if you didn't confess to him. and well, you actually did.... by writing him a letter before he left. It said

Changmin oppa.. i know we only met once and never talked, but... erm... i think i like you. do you like me? 

-From ___sshi (:

SInce you were only like,10 years old at that time, you foolishly wrote everything and became straightforward. 

------------

Since you never got a reply from him, you eventually grew up to forget about him. Until you couldn't even remember his name.. and the only person who ever knew of your secret was Yongguk oppa.. you never really share stuff with Minyeong unnie cos she's too busy with her own life and doesn't really care about you unlike Yongguk oppa. 

But now, after knowing that Changmin oppa actually found you in the cyber world, you don't really feel like telling Yongguk oppa. uhm.. It wasn't the time yet. So you just decided to reply Changmin..

OMO. Changmin oppa? Jincha? how did you find me? how did you actually recognise me? ><

You hesitantly pressed the send button with a deep sigh, afraid of what Changmin oppa will reply.. You immediately threw yourself on your bed as soon as you're home and stared into space. knowing that you were alone at home, you screamed your lungs out. not even bothered to cover your screams with a pilllow. 

There was just too many things on your mind.. You went to wash yourself up so you left your phone on your bed, expecting a reply when you return. 

You tried to wash away the thoughts on Changmin oppa as much as you can.. You didn't even wanna think about how you liked him in the past. Honestly, you were hurt. Only Yongguk oppa knows how much you went through, thinking about him in the past.

You left the bathroom with a sigh, then changing into a fresh new pair of one suit bunny pajamas. SWEETHOLIC_Kigurumi_Rabbit_001.jpg

Suddenly remembering about Changmin oppa, you quickly checked your phone.. There were 2 messages so you thought thet might be long??

Well actually. _____ah... i've been.. kinda searching for you on twitter for the past years. Honestly, i've been dying to reply to your letter. you remember that? The one you gave me before i left for America? eheh.. i couldn't give you a reply for years because appa and umma didn't want me to have contact with anyone in Korea, i never knew why.. i'm truly sorry, ___ah.. I like you too. yes, since the day we met. You were just so beautiful, with your smile.. i've been thinking about you all the while i was in America. 

The next message...

and knowing that Twitter was an international well known wide web, i decided to search you up.. i tried everyday, for at least 2 years.. till i finally found you. and surprisingly, you displayed a picture of the little you rather than the grown up you.  I was kinda surprised but i didn't really have the courage to follow you on twitter.. You could say i was reading your tweets, every single day.. until the day, i decided to man up and talk to you.. For the first time ever.. I love you, ___ah.. (':

You cried as if someone you love died. You were just too.. well you don't know what else to say.. You cried and cried... till you actually fell asleep with your swollen eyes, and of course with the phone in your hand. 

The next morning, you felt quite feverish when you woke up.. You realize you were being put into a proper position, and noting in your hand. your phone! you searched and searched for it but then you felt s dizzy, also remembering about what happened last night... 

You guessed Yongguk oppa placed you in a proper sleeping position but your phone.. "could it be??!" You gasped.

 

 

Hey~~ i was too hyper tonight so i decided to do another long chapter! hehehe enjoyyyy and wait for my next chapter aye ^^ thankyou!

oh and a big thankyou to baa_baa_kyuhyun for the cute poster hehehe :D