Jincha...?

Is This Even Love?

 

You somehow felt uncomfortable and woke up at 3am in the morning. So you got up to check on your unnie and oppa to see if they were already home. Both of them were asleep, snoring. Haha I bet they had so much fun on their dates. You smiled and when to the kitchen to get some warm milk..

And somehow, you remembered about that Changmin guy.. You checked your phone to see a reply from him, 4 hours ago..

Oh really? You really don’t  remember me? Well I doubt so too since we only met once during Chuseok….. 5 years ago~ should I just show you a picture of the little me? (:

Keke.. you giggled at the sight of how he tries so hard to make you remember him..

Hmm.. jincha? Arasso let’s see that pic of your little self then! ^^

You kinda fell asleep on the couch in the living room after having the cup of warm milk..                                                                                                                                  “YAH! ____ya~ wake up, it’s already 6am you should get ready for school!” You rubbed your eyes upon hearing Yongguk oppa’s voice. “WHUT?! 6am?! You immediately went up to your room to rush and get ready for school bcos you have not even ironed your uniform.

“PHEW!” you got to school just in time and you saw your bestfriend, JinHee ahead of you. “ya JinHee! Wait up!” you shouted. “oh? ___ ah! Hehe come on! I’ve missed you bestfriend..” JinHee said as she hugged you. “aww I missed you too eventhough it’s been just 2 days…”  So both of you chatted while walking to class..

“KRRRINGGG!” The bell goes off and the students  run off to the cafeteria for lunch. As usual you brought a lunchbox made by Yongguk oppa and not Minyeong unnie cos she’s just not that great of a cook :P hehe. You sat down with JinHee and both of you started chatting about life, blabla~~

You felt a vibration coming from your phone and looked it up. “oh, it’s the Changmin guy”, you mumbled. JinHee heard you and immediately bombed you with questions. You didn’t think it was that big of a deal so you just told JinHee everthing. Moreover she’s your bestfriend (:

JinHee kinda looked surprised because she said that they is a duo group called TVXQ and one of them are called Changmin. “Ya don’t be silly! Haha it’s merely a coincidence that he has the same name.” JinHee pouted and just went “arasso.. arasso..”

Anyway after all that story telling, you finally got to read Changmin’s message.

Ok, here.. tumblr_mcrejocmCc1re0he9o1_250.pngheh (:

Your eyes went….. O.O  “OMG. Is that really… no waayyyyy.. CHANGMIN?!” you were drinking water at that moment and you had to blurt it out cos you were just so shocked. Even JinHee was, “ YAH! What is wrong with you?! “

You seriously couldn’t believe your eyes and you were completely at loss for words…… 

 

 

HEH. that's it for the 2nd chapter~ sorry for any boring moments guys.. well, this is the starting of a ^^ stay tuned and do subscribe! thankyouuu :D