My Baby Girl

Is This Even Love?

 

Himchan’s thoughts in orange

Your thoughts in purple

You rubbed your eyes as you woke up from your sleep. You immediately sat up when you saw Yongguk oppa together with the BAP members. You couldn’t stop smiling when you see Himchan oppa looking worriedly at you. Ahhh.. I feel like im getting all better already with Himchan oppa by my side. You thought but in reality you were still feeling kinda weak..

“Baby girl! Are you feeling better? Recover fast so you can hang out with BAP oppas!” Himchan oppa stated, showing his eyesmile.

“hehe arasso oppa.” You giggled at the sight of Himchan oppa’s aegyo. “so ___.. The doctor said you can be discharged tomorrow morning if your body temperature drops.” Yongguk oppa said with a warm smile. “YAAAY let’s hang out tomorrow afternoon then, ___!” Zelo and Jongup both shrieked in excitement.

“Ya don’t be silly. She definitely needs to rest at home tomorrow..” Youngjae shook his head while flicking the maknaes foreheads. They pouted saying, “arasso hyung..”

“aigoo oppa! Why are you so cute?! Hahaha” you exclaimed upon seeing their chodingness..

“ya then am I not cute enough to you?” Himchan pouted.

Tsk oppa.. how can you say that when you’re the one I like.. hehe

You were too shy to respond so you just gave a cheeky smile. “ehh.. where is Daehyun oppa? I don’t see him” You just realised after all the ruckus.  “oh he.. has a date. Keke” Yongguk oppa replied.

“mwo?! Jincha? Uwaaa haha who is the lucky girl huh..”

Suddenly Himchan oppa voiced out and requested to be alone with you. The other BAP members were kinda surprised upon his request but they eventually left the room.. even Yongguk oppa who sensed something was amiss.

Gulps. Okay Himchan. Now is the time. The moment you’ve been waiting for. Hwaiting!

Hmm? What is wrong with Himchan oppa? Don’t tell me… andwae!

Himchan then broke the silence, “Uhm___.. I’ll make this fast since BAP has a schedule in awhile..”

”mm neh oppa?” you replied.

Himchan oppa took your hand while slipping a sliver diamond ring into your finger and said, ..”___ah. After almost a year of knowing each other, I grew to like you. No, not as a friend of Yongguk nor as an idol, but as a guy who really loves you for who you are.”

“O..oppa…” You said out of shock. You know you like Himchan oppa but you’re unsure if you’re ready to move on with him.. He was the one who always cared for you, always wanting to hang around you. But you never expected Himchan oppa to actually confess, to actually like you..

“Oppa.. honestly, I’ve liked you since the day Yongguk oppa introduced BAP to me. But I’ve been hiding my feelings from you because I never expected you to actually like me, seeing the brother-sister bond between us. I’ve always thought you were being so nice to me because I’m Yongguk’s dongsaeng.” You sighed as if tons of weight were brought down from your shoulder..

“Jincha?! Ya why would you think that way.. but right now. You, me. We cleared our feelings about each other.” Himchan blurted.

“So..  now what? you’re thinking---- when Himchan oppa suddenly leaned over and gave you a quick peck on the lips before quickly running out of your room. Your eyes widened at the sudden unexpected move.

You froze for a second there but then giggled while touching your lips.. Yongguk oppa came into the room after seeing how Himchan ran from your room. “ya what happened? What is wrong with Himchan?”

“oh. Uhm I don’t know.. he’s probably rushing for BAP’s next schedule. You better run too, oppa!” you giggled as you slightly pushed Yongguk oppa. And he hesitantly left.

A message came from your phone.. It’s Himchan oppa.

______ah.. You know how BAP’s fanclub is named Baby? Well, now you’re my personal Baby Girl <3

You couldn’t stop giggling at the sight of his message. You stared into the ring on your finger and thought, am I really his from now on? 

Free-Drop-Shipping-wholesale-white-gold-

 

 

HEY! Quite a short yet unexpected chapter here~ hehehe hope you guys enjoyed this one and i'll be sure to write more thrilling chapters ^^ Thankyou for subscribing!