Why now?

Is This Even Love?

 

You couldn’t stop smiling to yourself all day after what happened between you and Himchan oppa. You know you had to tell JinHee about this so you waited for her to come and visit you after school. So you decided to watch some tv since you couldn’t sleep.. When suddenly you got a text message from an unkwown number..

___ah. It’s Changmin oppa.. Yongguk hyung gave me your number since he wanted us to talk..

oh oppa.. okay then. Hey remember you owe me a story tonight! Uhm I’m kinda busy now.. talk to you later~

*Ehh.. what could she possibly be busy with, when she’s on the hospital bed?*

busy? Oh okay then. Rest well, ___!

You didn’t wanna talk to Changmin oppa because you’re thinking too much of Himchan oppa. So you had to give him an excuse. Without much thinking, you texted Himchan oppa.

annyeong oppa! Hehe I’m so bored ): what are you up to?

Within minutes, a reply came in.

aww my baby girl is all alone and sick huh.. I wish I could be with you and hug you to sleep :< oh we’re almost done with a photoshoot~ baby girl?

You smiled like a baby upon seeing his cute reply. *aigoo what did I do to deserve such a cute boyfriend..*

I see.. ahh I wanna go home fast! It’s so frustrating lying in bed all day. Photoshoot? I bet oppa looks so handsome ^^ I’m just texting you while changing the tv channels..

After pressing the send button, you suddenly realize something.. The fact that Himchan oppa is in a famous group, how are you gonna live normally? Espescially when he is quite popular among the fangirls.. *ahh whatever. I bet oppa will take care of everything* You assured yourself..

*Ppyong* a text came…

aigoo my baby girl. Wait for me okay.. I bet you’ll feel all better when I hug you later.. keke~ baby girl, I have to go now. Mianhae ): see you later okay? <3

eyy I don’t think so.. hehe it’s okay oppa, see you later in the evening <3

And with that, you ended your conversation with Himchan oppa. You’re kinda sad but you put those feelings aside, knowing he will be visiting you later.

“Yaaaaaa! Na wasseo~ hehe annyeong!” “JinHee ah… I thought I would die of boredom lying in bed th whole day..” you pouted as your bestfriend hugged you. “Then recover quickly! You’re making a lot of people worried, including TVXQ’s Changmin! Hehe yah. Tell me, so what’s up with you and him?” JinHee poked your arm as she teased you. “Mwo? Yah! I got better stories to tell you besides Changmin oppa.” You replied in an annoyed manner.

*tsk. Why is she always talking about Changmin oppa. He was my crush and I won’t like him now just because he’s an idol..*

“ahhh whatever. Now listen! Hehehe..” You excitedly pulled JinHee closer and told her everything about you and Himchan oppa..

“Omaigad. You’re lying, aren’t you? I don’t believe you, ____ah!” JinHee remarked as she jumped from her seat.

 You immediately put up your hand, showing the silver ring that Himchan oppa gave you.. “Ya. Look at this. I bet you believe me now huh!” “Uwaaaa! Ya, don’t you know where that ring is from? Himchan oppa has been wearing that ring along with his necklace. If I’m not mistaken that was his late mother’s..” JinHee stated.

 “huh? Really? How come I never noticed that when I liked him for years?” You replied, disappointed in yourself..

 “Hey I have to go home now or else umma will nag. You take care of yourself so you can be discharged faster okay?” JinHee said as she hugged you and kissed your forehead. “arasso bestfriend.. don’t bother visiting me again and just concentrate with school ok! I’ll send you a text tomorrow.. annyeong~”

You bid JinHee goodbye as she left your room..

You looked at the wall clock and it showed 7pm. You were expecting Himchan oppa’s presence when you received a call from Changmin oppa…

“Oh oppa.. waeyo?”

“ya, did you forget I was supposed to tell you a story? Okay no more words just listen alright.”

“Eung~”

“Ok so, umma and appa only allowed me to keep in touch with Yongguk hyung and I did became closer to him. And I’ve been asking hyung a lot about you. At first hyung thought I was only concerned about you but he later found out that I actually had interest in you. He wasn’t against me liking you because he told me that you like me too.. so I kept asking hyung to take good care of you and make sure you don’t have any boyfriend and such. But honestly, I realize I was being selfish. Hyung became worried because he told me you grew up with no memory of me, and you would actually come to forget about me.. That’s when I had to force myself to talk to you. After “stalking” you on twitter for years… I want you to like me. And… I think you still do…. Well, do you?”

Hearing the unbelievable story made you giddy.. You never thought this would actually happen to you. You thought these things would only happen in dramas.. You couldn’t reply Changmin oppa.. and in the end, you hung up without saying anything.

“yeobsaeyo? Yeobsaeyo?!” Changmin oppa was of course, taken aback with the way you respond. *is she okay? I hope she doesn’t resent me.. ahh jincha pabo!*

*WHAT?! Seriously. Yongguk oppa should know best. I was hurt because of Changmin oppa.. and Yongguk oppa has been hiding this from me all these years?*

You couldn’t get more angry. You felt so pabo. You fet like… ugh just frustrated. You also thought,

*ahh no wonder oppa has been so nice to me all these years..*

*Ppyong* a text came from Yongguk oppa.

“speaking of the devil.. tsk” You opened the message half-heartedly.

___ah.. I’m sorry I have to rush to somewhere important regarding work. Take care of yourself, little girl..

You didn’t bother to reply so you just put your phone aside.

*knock knock* “oh?” Your expression immediately changed at the sight of Himchan oppa. It kinda slipped your mind that he was coming to visit..

“hey baby girl~ aww my baby must be so bored from being alone in the hospital all day… “ Himchan oppa pouted as he embraced you in his arms. “heh oppa, you’re alone? Where are the other BAP oppas?” You faked a smile, thinking about Changmin oppa..

*I’m sorry Changmin oppa.. I’m not ready to say anything to you just yet..* You thought as Himchan oppa snapped you back to reality.

“Oh mianhae oppa..” you said, surprised. “Eyy what’s wrong baby girl? Did you even hear what I said? I said the other oppas were too tired and I couldn’t possibly act this way to you in front of them..”

“huh, what do you mean oppa?” you uttered as you tilt your head in confusion. “Well, I haven’t had the chance to tell them about us yet. Espescially Yongguk..” Himchan stated while scratching the back of his head. “Oh…” you replied unconsciously, still thinking about Changmin oppa.

“Ya___ ah.. are you even feeling okay? You don’t look that happy.. Are you disappointed because I’m keeping our relationship a secret? >< “ He worriedly respond.. “ah aniya! Aniya! Don’t tell them just yet! Oh oppa, you must be tired right? You should go home and get some rest. You can pick me up tomorrow when I get discharged.. Okay?” You blurted everything with a hurried expression.

*hmm something’s not right here.. oh well, girls* He thought.. “arasso baby girl.. I’l listen to you and get some rest. You rest well too, alright? I love you baby girl!” Himchan oppa smiled as he gave you a peck on the forehead. You smiled as you waved him goodbye..

*mm.. mianhae Himchan oppa. There’s just too many things on my mind right now..* You pouted as you sighed. You got yourself comfy as you tucked yourself into bed, wanting to go home the next morning… and also thinking of what to say to Changmin oppa.

“Why only now, oppa?” :/