Us?

Is This Even Love?

"KIYAAAAAAA!!" you screamed as you enter your house. You didn't want the day to end. You wanted to be with Himchan oppa the whole time.. You were happily skipping to your room while viewing selcas of you and Himchan oppa earlier that day, when Yongguk oppa called you.

"___ah.. are you hiding something from me?" he asked. 

"oh? i guess you already know about it huh? I bet Changmin oppa told you." you replied, feeling annoyed.

"and did you think i would let it slide? my little sister dating one of my member?" Yongguk pointed out as he raised his voice.

"but why oppa? at least i didn't intend to keep it from you for years~" you blurted, adding the sarcasm..

"mwo? what are you talking about?" Yongguk asked, looking worried.

"i know everything oppa. you lied to me for years and you think i'd want to listen to you?!" you shouted as tears rolled down your cheeks...

"THAT WAS THE PAST. i'm talking about what's happening now. i will never let you date Himchan, never." Yongguk exclaimed, trying to avoid talking about the past.

"TCH. really oppa? and you think things are ok now? just leave me alone!" you stomped into your room then banged the door shut.

Yongguk couldn't say anything else.. He just kept quiet and decided to leave you alone for the time being.

Unnie.. come home fast, please.. You had to text Minyeong unnie because she is the only person you could turn to.

Why? what happened,___? alright i'm reaching home soon.. she replied, feeling worried..

Well you never really shared things with Minyeong unnie, seeing how busy she was with her career.. That was why she felt surprised to receive such a text from you.

You read unnie's reply as you cried on your bed.

 *knock knock*

"____ah, are you asleep?" You heard a feminine voice coming closer to you.. as expected, it was Minyeong unnie.. Without hesitating, you hugged her as soon as you looked up. You told her everything that has happened. About what Changmin and Yongguk oppa did to you and how much you loved Himchan oppa..

 

Minyeong unnie thought while regretting, *i didn't know this girl is going through so much...*

"Arasso.. uljima, stop crying for now and listen to what i am going to tell you ok?" she said as she wipes away your tears..

You eventually stop crying and turn to face your unnie and she said, "For now, you should avoid being around Himchan so much.. doesn't mean to stop loving him. i know Yongguk oppa has a good reason to why he's acting this way. Both about Changmin and Himchan.. just listen to me for now, ok?"

You nodded as you let out a faint smile, believing in Minyeong unnie..

Soon after, you fell asleep beside Minyeong unnie who was hugging you tightly, just like a mother would.

 

 

The next morning, you didn't feel like getting out of bed, meaning you didn't want to face Yongguk oppa after what happened last night.. So you just lied down on your bed, playing around with your phone when a text came in.

Goodmorning prettyhead~ <3 well i have both good and bad news to tell you.. 

You teared as you remember Minyeong unnie's words about avoiding Himchan oppa.. But you know you have to reply, after reading the text.

Oh goodmorning oppa (: what is it? faster tell me both.. You deliberately replied.

Hm.. Well the good news is that today will be BAP's comback but we're gonna be super busy for a few months promoting our new album. which means.... i won't be seeing you that often ):

*oh? thank god. i have been thinking of how to avoid you oppa...* You felt relieved knowing that he'll be busy..

It's okay oppa.. just take care of yourself and work hard. 

I will! mwah, love you~ <3 

You smiled, hesitated whether or not to reply.. In the end you didn't.

 

 

"Hey... this also means that Yongguk oppa will be staying at BAP's dorm for a while." You mumbled to yourself, happy knowing you won't be seeing him.*grrr...* You heard your stomach grumbling so you went down to the kitchen.. You saw breakfast ready, with a little note saying:

"I tried my best to make the nicest breakfast. I know i'm a good cook but enjoy, ____ah! ^^" 

You giggled as you tasted unnie's creations, one after the other.. It didn't taste as good as Yongguk oppa's but still you enjoyed the breakfast. After eating, you didn't know what else to do being home alone other than watching tv. "Mmm some music would be nice.." you mumbled.

"Oh! That's Changmin oppa! waa so handsome....." You swooned over his charisma on stage.. BUt you then slapped yourself back to reality after you saw that it was TVXQ's goodbye stage.. Thinking about what Minyeong unnie said, you texted Changmin.

Oppa, i just saw your goodbye stage on tv so i thought you'd be free from schedules after this?.... You pressed send as you let out a sigh..

Oh ___? Well, yeah.. I don't seem to have anything on my schedule so far. Wae? He replied surprised because he never expected you to text him..

You smiled as you typed a reply... Great! Do you wanna hang out tomorrow? Himchan oppa is gonna be busy so i'm afraid i'll be alone.. ):

Really? What about JinHee?... Changmin asked, curious.

Oh uhm.. She went back to her hometown since it's the weekends.. You replied, biting your lips.

Ok then, I'll pick you up at 11am tomorrow kay? Seeya ^^ *am i dreaming? is she really going to be with me the whole day tomorrow?...* Changmin smiled, looking forward to tomorrow.

"Uwaaaaa~" You stretched as you stand up after reading his reply.. "I should search for nice clothes then!" quickly you ran up and rummaged through your closet.

At the same time, Changmin had just settled down at his home.. "Finally a time to rest! ahhh..." He said as he let out a loud sigh. He was just about to shut his eyes when he suddenly stood up, "Ya Changmin, you have a "date" tomorrow!"

His mum who was in the kitchen jolted out of surprise, seeing how her son rused up to his room so suddenly.

 

And so, both you and Changmin were busy picking out proper clothes for tomorrow's date? No, just a hang out..

Changmin sighed as he sat down on his bed thinking, *ahh don't get your hopes high, Changmin. She just wants to hang out because you were her last option..*

"Finally a proper blouse! Perfect." You drew a wide smile on your face, unknowingly feeling happy. *hmmm let's put on a facial mask! ^^* You thought as you rush down the stairs.

Changmin on the other hand, was nervous. He was afraid if he becomes dorky in front of you tomorrow... He just hope he won't.

At your home, you actually went to have dinner first instead of putting on a facial mask.. *burpp* "Hehe luckily i'm home alone.. ok time to get ready for bed!" So this time you really went to put on a facial mask.

You settled down on your bed thinking what would tomorrow be like.. You've never really went out with Changmin oppa before, not even once. So you kept worrying about how awkward tomorrow wil get..

Changmin was also ready for bed, thinking the exact same thing as you.. *Let's just hope for the best*  He encouraged himself as he close his eyes...

And just like that, both of you fell asleep thinking about tomorrow's hang out.. Well, we should call it a date. hehe~

 

Hey~ done with this chapter.. i hope to achieve more subscribers though ): anyways, ENJOY! ^^