Is It Over?

Is This Even Love?

"Oppa what are you doing?!" You shouted as you free yourself from his arms. "I'm.. i'm sorry ____ ah. But i love you!" Changmin bluntly replied.

"Stop it! People are watching!!" You said in anger, as you left the ice rink.

Changmin couldn't say anything else.. He himself was stunned by what he did. Seeing the people around staring, he quickly left to catch up with you. After returning the skates and stuff, Changmin went out running to look for you. But he couldn't find you anywhere. He tried calling you but to no avail..

"Damn. Why the hell did i do that?!" Changmin hissed as he frowned his face.

 

Meanwhile, you took a cab home. You were furious. You trusted Changmin because you see him as an older brother. But he just had to break that trust. You obviously didn't like him. Once you reach home, you immediately buried your face in your pillow. You actually had the urge to text Himchan and tell him everything that hapenned.. but you knew you couldn't. "Ugh whatever. I'll just ignore Changmin oppa in he meantime.." You thought to yourself as you dozed off to sleep.

Changmin couldn't sleep a wink. He kept thinking about you. He felt so guilty and he knew he had to leave you alone..

 

 

You went down in your pajamas to grab some milk. It's Sunday morning and you don't feel like going out.. Espescially after what happened last night. Your unnie, Minyeong is home too.. well, surprisingly. "_____ah.. look at this. Palli!!" You come running to Minyeong unnie after hearing her shouts.

"What's up, unnie?" You asked, then slowly sipping your milk when the glass slipped down your hands and onto the floor.

Minyeong unnie was watching the television when an article popped out. It was about... you and Changmin. Yes, fans spotted the two of you togeher yesterday. Of course there were pictures taken!

"Ya! Are you okay?!" Minyeong unnie asked. You just stood there, speechless as you scanned the pictures of you and Changmin flashing on your tv screen. And there it is..The HUGGING SCENE. *what the hell..* you thought.

 

Until a message came in..

 

 

 

So this is what you've been doing while i work hard? I must be a fool to be missing you all this while..

 Himchan.. Of course he saw the news. Now, you reaallllyyy don't know what to do.

You immediately run up to your room and cried like a baby. Minyeong unnie ran after you but you already locked the door. You are crying so hard, also thinking of what to reply Himchan. Even if you explain things to him, obviously he won't believe you.. With all those pictures of you with Changmin. You reluctantly let out a loud sigh and started typing...

 

Oppa please.. don't get the wrong idea! Really, he's only my friend!

*sent*

 

You "threw" your phone aside and cried harder on the bed. It's only been less than a minute when a message came in. You expected Himchan to reply but surprisingly, it was your brother, Yongguk.

___ ah.. are you ok? Is Himchan mad?

 

 *bull. You brought me into this mess. You made me meet Changmin oppa. Don't even bother to care about me.*

You roll your eyes as you ignored Yongguk's text. Just then, Himchan's reply beeped.

 

You expect me to believe you? We need to talk. Meet me at the park near your house at 7pm tonight.

 

 "How am i supposed to meet oppa?! Oh god, help me.." you remarked as you stopped crying.

You had to reply "arasso" to Himchan because you know you have to sort things out.

"____! What are you doing? Open the door, come on!" Minyeong unnie shouts as she repeatedly knock on your door. In the end, you open the door and gave your unnie a tight hug. Minyeong unnie could only calm you down while your hair.. She knows exactly what is going on.

 

After you sorta calm down, you asked Minyeong unnie about what to do later.. Will Himchan believe you if you tell him the truth? Or will he just........ you don't even wanna think about it. Minyeong unnie told you to just relax and explain the whole truth to Himchan. Whether he believes it or not, you still told him the truth. But if anything bad happens after that, unnie told you to just bear with it because something better will happen to you in the future.. Time passed by fast as you spent your whole day thinking and worrying.. You take a glance at the clock and it is already 6:30pm..

You slowly get up and get yourself change into casual clothes. You look at yourself in the mirror. Puffy eyes.. red nose.. But you didn't care. All you were thinking was what you are gonna say to Himchan. So then you bravely step out of your house, with a cap on.. No matter what, you have to keep a low profile because of all those fangirls out there. Who knows what they're up to. Babys and Cassiopeia..(B.A.P & TVXQ fandoms) Espescially after the news leaked out on tv..

As you walk to the park with your head low, tons of things were running through your mind. You regret not telling Himchan about last night. What Changmin did to you and stuff.. If only you had told him, none of this would have heppened. Himchan would be by your side now, protecting you.. But no.

 

You arrive at the park earlier than expected. It's only 6:45pm.. But then, you saw a familiar figure walking towards you. Himchan. He looks.... sad, really. At that moment you can really feel his love for you. To him, you broke his heart.. You don't wanna lose him! You seriously felt like hugging him.. But you obviously can't.. You just stared at the floor, while playing around with your fingers.

"So..?" Himchan started.

"O..oppa... Trust me, everything you saw on the article is a misunderstanding! Please trust me." You pleaded, without even looking at him.

"I'm sorry, ___ sshi.." was the thing he said.

*wait.. -sshi? Where did Baby Girl go? really? are we really....?* You frantically thought.

"What? oppa, what? say it." You shook his arm, finally looking at him.

Himchan kept silent. Tears started rolling down your cheeks..

*Come on oppa.. please...*

 

 

 

HEYY. I finally updated after a long timeee.. and sorry for the cliff hanger here~ hehe anyways, please support me and feel free to drop comments and suggestions below, okay? ^^ Thank youuu <3