Lonely...

Is This Even Love?

 

*yaaaawns* It was such a beautiful Sunday morning so you decided to make breakfast for your unnie and oppa since you're the maknae.. Besides, your mum and dad are always away on business trips. Mmm.. I should make pancakes! You thought to yourself..  You were happily making breakfast when your siblings came down to eat. They were kinda rushing to go out. You saw how nicely dressed they were so you knew they were going on a date wih their loved ones. 

"Thanks for the yummy breakfast _____!" And so you were left alone at home on this beautiful Sunday morning.. *sighhh* when will i have a boyfriend? You thought to yourself.."Yongguk oppa and Minyeong unnie looks so happy with their partners.." You felt kinda lonely when eating breakfast so you decided to have a walk around the park. You're a sweet yet shy girl who loves plaing around with little kids.. So you thought you won't be that lonely when playing kids in the park. It was fun spending time outside once in awhile without thinking about having a boyfriend... 

You then suddenly felt like having some alone time so you walked around your neighbourhood which was also near Myeongdong. You took selcas of yourself cause you're just that awesome even when you're alone. (hahaha okay lol) After a few hours you checked your phone and it was almost 6pm so you decided to go home. You received texts from both Yongguk oppa and Minyeong unnie saying they'll be home really late.

I should really get myself a boyfriend or i'll die without even getting married! You thought to yourself, shocked. At home, you whipped up some simple dishes for dinner since you're alone. Blablabla you washed yourself up and was ready to hit the sack when you suddenly got a notif from twitter. It was a Direct Message from an unkwown guy. And his name was... Changmin? You wondered and you couldn't remember any Changmin. 

Well so it said, Uhm hello. are you ____? I'm Changmin.. Perhaps, do you remember me? ><

You thought hard and was like, How does he even know my full name when i don't know him? You decided to reply him so you said,

Changmin? sorry but i don't think i remember anyone by that name.. and how do you know my full name when i didn't even reveal it? 

You were really tired and sleepy by that time from all the playing around and walking in the park and Myeongdong. So you decided to just tuck into bed, without even thinking about that Changmin guy..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! sorry for the anti- chapter since it's only the first (: i've got soooo much more things to write and this is my VERY FIRST fic so do comment and subscribe aite. I'll promise to be more attentive and write good stories. THANKYOU! <3