o6 - Fate and Destiny --teenme14

❀ IdeA Reviews Shop {OPEN}
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    s  i  x
Fate and Destiny
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Having the power to bend water was all too common for Princess Choi Eun Gyul. But what if, one day, she discovers new powers within her? Will she be able to withstand and control all those powers? As darkness and evil are invading the sacred 'Infinite Land', the princess faces more problems when she fell in love with her childhood friend, who seems to be her fiance's butler. What would she do to stop the darkness that was going to reign over her precious kingdom?

 

STORY LINK

 

Originality: 25/30 (how original your story is)

Your story does differs from other fanfics I have read, but in terms of anime and manga, this is a very common story plot. This is a little different as I never seen anyone do it in a fanfic form.

IdeA: 28/30 (how interesting your ideas are) -

 I gave you a really high mark as you deserved it:) On just reading the foreword you have put a lot of interesting information that establishes the setting and other aspect of the story. Your ideas are very well thought out; everything goes together really well. 

The Idea Presentation: 25/30 (how you present the idea itself) -

You stick to your main idea, which is really good. The only problem I have is that you have little contribution to other characters, I like to know them more, but I understand since you only have chapter 1-4. I also want to know more about Eun Gul and  Kim Ta Jong's relation to each other. There are a lot of questions unanswered, but again, you only have chapter 1-4. On the other hand, I like the atmosphere of mystery and suspense you put throughout the fanfic; is Ho Won posses? What the heck is happening to him and Eun Gul? Though, the phase of the story is a little fast for my liking but overall, you doing pretty good:)

Bonus: 9/10 (determines whether the reviewers would want to read till the end) -

I will surely read your story! I have a special love on magic related stories:) (I think I'm being a bias here...^^). 

 

SCORE87%

 

-reviews by managerlee.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
extra notes:  Sorry If have ever offended you in any way. This only my opinion, don't take it seriously. Ignore if desire, you are your own person; write what you want to write; we all have are own style, but that's what makes as unique:) Thank you for requesting~