o1 - Lock On --GreenALiveTnS

❀ IdeA Reviews Shop {OPEN}
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    o  n  e
Lock On
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He liked her since the first time he saw her. He always hoped that he could see her once more. He wanted to get to know her better, until one day his wish came true. He met her again, and he was always around her, but he had never been able to touch her. However, the good thing came when her father decided to find a tutor for her.

STORY LINK

Originality: 25/30 (how original your story is)

- I think this story is  different. It's not your usual love story. It's a bit complicated. Plus, this story is not that kind of bubbly though most of the stories here do have that kind of mood when involving tutor but instead we've got an interesting mystery mood. I don't know what to say but I love this kind of mood.

IdeA: 21/30 (how interesting your ideas are) -

I'm not sure of your own ideas because it's only 3 chapters but I can get a glimpse of it. And it's kind of interesting, it gets me questioning myself who's the other guy and how he had gotten into that situation. Nice! But, I just cannot see where is this going? Maybe because it was only 3 chapters....

The Idea Presentation: 23/30 (how you present the idea itself) -

Your writing are good. I must say that your writing are very detailed. Though, I'm not really into detailed writing, but I likes reading yours since the dialog are kinda logical and I'd sometimes try to speak in the tone the person was speaking while reading it. So far so good, but I can't really comment much since the idea basically was not completely written since it was only 3 chapters. But I'm really impressed when you said that English isn't your first language yet you writes so well.

Bonus: 6/10 (determines whether the reviewers would want to read till the end) -

I would want to read it to know who's the other guy and seeing her reaction. :P

 

sCORE75%

 

NOTES:

People out there, please do check this story, we've got Bae Suzy as the main character ( a rarity) and no, she is not a nerd. She is the normal school student who had been into a coma before and somehow kept hearing voices ( a ghost whisperer maybe? ). So, want to know what is wrong with her and why she kept hearing the voices. Try to read this story. And you got Taemin, in the story too for some SHINEE fans out there. READ IT! A TaeZy fanfics probably? 

-reviews by cheesydizzy 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
extra notes:  I'm sorry if the scores are low, it's not because of your writing or what so ever, it was because the ideA was not yet finished. So, basically, I was a bit clueless of the story. I'm sorry if you did not like it, I did not mean anything. Please forgive me!