o4 - Taehun's Dying Wishes --paula1988

❀ IdeA Reviews Shop {OPEN}
c  h  a  p  t  e  r    f  o  u  r
Taehun Dying Wishes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Taehun is a ZE:A member who, just like his parents, has contracted Esophageal Cancer. He had desire to create a wish list before he passed on so that he could die happily with the help of his wife Paula, his son Jun, and  ZE:A, his non-blood related brothers."

STORY LINK

 

Originality: 27/30 (how original your story is)

Story is really quite different to others I have read. I’ve read some other fanfics that also include like dying wishes and stuff but yours is slightly different; therefore scoring you with this high mark. 

IdeA: 28/30 (how interesting your ideas are) -

This section is about idea only so I’ve given you a pretty high mark again. Your fanfic was thought out really well. I love how Taehun is too. Even though he is about to die, he still manages to be happy and enjoy his last few days. I don’t have anything to criticise here so yeah..

The Idea Presentation: 18/30 (how you present the idea itself) -

Sorry for the low mark here.. I loved the idea/plot of the story but it just wasn’t presented well enough. You didn’t go into enough detail. Although I feel that it’s meant to be an angst fanfic because of death and stuff, I couldn’t feel much of the sadness.

The foreword/description did really create the sad mood and got me interested but the characters aren’t presented well enough..

I don’t feel I understand them enough and the way how you do different point of views on just one part of the story doesn’t really help as you didn’t put in many of their thoughts/feelings. 


Also, your story didn’t flow perfectly. I guess the flow was okay but you should’ve added in an explanation or something when there was a time skip. It really confused me..


I think that if you improved on the presentation of this story, it will definitely be very successful.

Bonus: 6/10 (determines whether the reviewers would want to read till the end) -

You deserve high marks here. Although the presentation wasn’t the best, you still managed to keep me engaged until the very end.

SCORE81%

 

-reviews by EXOHunHanRis.
--Notes: This will be the last request for EXOHunHanRis since EXOHunHanRis already resign from this shop.
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
extra notes:   I sincerely apologize if I have offended you in any way; I will never intentionally offend you. I have to say, the idea of this fanfic was amazing but lacked in the presentation. If you have any questions or are unhappy with this review, please don’t hesitate to comment below or message me ^-^