IdeAs to grab?

❀ IdeA Reviews Shop {OPEN}

                                                      Grab the idea! It's free! :)                                                   

Having the power to travel back the time, the girl decided to bring back her lover that had died to alive. She had to sacrifice her wealth and comfort living to being a  completely different girl in her lover past life. She had some how travel way back of time before they really met and become a completely different girl. She had become the most unwanted, nerdy, poor girl who  goes to the same school her lover used to going. During that time, the real girl and the boy never really met and fall in love. So, the girl will have to suffer being in the other girl's body  while trying to solve the other girl's problems with her family and regaining her lover's love.

I know it's kind of cliche. But, I just LOVE that idea but I do not have what it takes to write those kinda story. LOL. :P

PM me to take this idea!

----

Second idea: A girl had split personality, A and B. A likes C but hates on D. B likes D and hates C. How confusing can that be? I'm challenging talented people out there tried to make this an interesting story with an ending that we could never expected... :)

PM me to take this idea!

-cheesydizzy

She didn't have freedom even from the moment she came to this world. From the moment, she had the mind to understand the world, her parents-her so-called guardians have drilled to her mind that she didn’t have the freedom to choose her life. She was alive for one sole purpose: to be offered as a sacrifice. Everything was already planned for her and at her 23rd birthday, it would be her last breath.


For all the 22 years, she had spent those years in the mansion where guards protected her from the evil they believe exists outside the house. They did not want her tainted and kept her innocence intact.

She longed to see the world outside the walls separating the mansion from the rest of the world. She didn’t care about the evil she might see. All she wanted was to see what it was like outside the mansion that she have lived all her life. Just one day was enough.

Her wish came true when a thief entered the house and stole her.

PM me or musicbeat to take this idea since it was musicbeat's idea!