Our Family~

❀ IdeA Reviews Shop {OPEN}

 

                                                     SWeet! Welcome to our family~                                                     

*BUSY*  *BUSY*

cheesydizzy Hello! Nice meeting you! I love reading story and fanfics!  

  I want to read yours! And I'm actually the person that get bores easily, but don't worry as long as the story is interesting it would NEVER EVER bores me! :p I prefer story likes mystery and thriller or something that justs different but yeah, sometimes I also likes those cute fanfics. And take note that i'M UNDERAGE, so please don't ask me to review any story are not appropriate for my age though I'm not that against reading physchological story, I would love to. So, have any story to share with me?

Availability: Probably always - Time to finish ten chapters: 1-3 days (depends) - Story reviews: Slightly strict 

 

*HIATUS**HIATUS*

YongOppa 

I've been reviewing for about a year now, and english is my first language. I'll do my utmost to help you and correct your mistakes. I can and will be brutally honest. My main purpose of becoming a reviewer is to help others learn from past mistakes and also, to help them gain knowledge and improve their english standard along the way. I'm a straightforward person, so if I actually sound mean when reviewing, I hope that you'll undertand.

 Personally,

I'd prefer to review...

-One-Threeshots (I love them.)-Angst-Fantasy-Unique fics ( <3 <3 <3)

I dislike...

-Cliche fics (I hate them with a passion)-Horror (I freak out easily, but if its just a little dark, I won't mind.)

Where it comes to my reviewing standards,

-Description and Forward (It matters a lot. Does it captures the readers' attention?)
-Characters (I hate it when there are too many characters and when there is a character chart.)
-Plot (This is what I value most. Creativity. You have a brain, use it, don't copy.)
-Grammar (It is important.)
-Phrasing (How do you expect the readers to enjoy your story when we can't even understand it?)


Till then,
Kiseki.

Availability: Always - Time to finish ten chapters: Less than a day - Story reviews: Strict

 

deliberatemistake

Hi!

Well, i like reading s, especially the ones which have Infinite members. I'm not extrememly strict but I'm not very lenient either. I love well developed fics with good flow.

Rules: I just stress on Grammar. And I prefer stories.

Availability: 5-10 times a week - Time to finish ten chapters: 1-5 days - Story reviews: Slightly strict

 
musicbeat
Hi!^^
I'm one of the oldies here in AFF. Haha it's nothing to brag but I have read tons of stories. Ask me anything ot whatever and I will answer. I really don't know what to do with this introduction... I can read almost anything even the but when it contain ual themes, it should he a story around it. I love to read stories with mature themes but Comedy always light up my day. ^^ Request and let's have some fun^^
Rules: I don't think I have one.... I try to keep an open mind. In reading stories...if it gets too predictable... I go beserk at times.
Availability: 5-10 times a week - Time to finish ten chapters: 1-5 days - Story reviews: Just normal
 
 
acebabiesunite
Hi!
HO HO HO guys, when it comes to reviewing, I'd can say I'm pretty strict, but the most important is that there'll always be room for improvement! ^^ Though I'd read themes like , I can't say I'll review this certain story well xD . Angst, comedy and romance are much more preferred. Hope you'll request from me soon :)
Rules: No or horror, thank you. Mainly reviews exo or infinite related stories.
 
Availability: 5-10 times a week - Time to finish ten chapters: 1-5 days - Story reviews: Strict
 
 
 
managerlee
Hi !
my name is managerlee:) I love reading fanfics!(obviously...) I read all kinds of genre, except for Yuri(girlxgirl) and ...I don't really know what to say..I tend to be shy around people and stay quite as possible as I can(but if we both like the same thing, I will spazz with you!)...I could say that I'm very mysterious at times...In terms of reviewing your fanfics, it depend on your story, I could be strict and harsh or be really excited and happy...let's all be friends;)
Rules: 1.) I don't read girlxgirl fanfics.

2.) I don't read fanfics that has in them.

Availability: 1-4 times a week - Time to finish ten chapters: 6-10 days - Story reviews: Just normal