Field Trip

사랑이 있나요? (Is This Love?)

"Waaa... they look so hot in uniforms~~" Krystal commented after seeing some boys in uniform enters the school building.

"Yah!!!! Did you forget what mom always tells us?" Jessica said to her sister with a slight push in her head using her fist.

"Arasseo. I am just admiring." Krystal said to her sister who is over reacting while rubbing the spot that hurt.

"Ok. I believe you. Does it hurt?" Jessica asked caringly while taking her sister in her embrace and rubbing the spot where she hit awhile ago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal: *excitedly* Sis, we are going for a field trip !!!!

Jessi: Field trip? Where and how did you know? *curious*

Krystal: I overheard the principal talking on the phone booking a resortfor us. We are going to Kangwon Island (Kangwon-do)

Jessi: You overheard or eavesdropped? >:)

Krystal: =_= ok.. u got me.. I eavesdropped. :(

Jessi: No worries,sis. You eavesdropped at the right thing this time. :)

Krystal: Jinjja?? :D yays!! We'll go back and pack our stuffs right away okay?

Jessi: :) Ok. See u back at the dorm soon. I'll help you pack. Incase you take all unneccessary items. :p

Krystal: Yah~~~ alright. thanks sis. 

 

=At the school field=

Jung sisters rushing in to the field.

"Sorry we're late. My sister slept in the bath tub I had to call the locksmith to break the door." Krystal explained while catching her breath. Jessica shot an ice glare at her sister.

"It's alright. Set up your camp. We'll have briefing in half an hour." the teacher said.

"Wait, what? Set up the tent? Arent we going for a field trip?" Jessica asked.

"we'll camp here and we'll do all normal field trip activities here. Now start setting up." the teacher said.  Feeling tricked and despair, Jessica and Krystal tries to set-up the tent.

After 2 hours, their tent is still ... not a tent.

"Minho, can you please check on Jessica and Krystal?" the reacher asked. Minho got up from his seat and make his way to the 'tent-site.'

---------------------------------------------

"Unnie, can you please help me out?" Krystal grumbles as she is frustrated  that her tent cant be a tent and her sister is lying on the ground tanning as if she is in a resort or something.

"I did but it didnt work out." Jessica said. Krystal rolled her eyes and continue to try setting up the tent. Seeing the younger one working this hard, as an oldest cant just tan under the sun. So in the end she decided to lend a hand.

Grabbing one of the metal stick, Jessica said "I'll help out." So the Jung Sisters tried to set-up the tent once again. 

"Do you girls need help?" Minho asked as he sees the girls struggling to put up the tent.

~KRYSTAL's POV~

"The supposed field trip is a lie and now I have to set up the tent? What a life"

I began to grumble. But later, my sister helped me out though it still failed.

"You girls need help?" A voice asked. I turned back and see HIM walking towards me. He stood infront of me offering help. As I was frozen, my sister replied to him "Yes Please." In a flash, he setted up our tent in just 10 minutes.

I was looking at him all the time. He is amazing. 

"T-Thank you." I stuttered and try to smile to hide the awkwardness.

"You're welcome" he said with his sweet tender voice and beamed a smile back. I could feel myself burning up.

"Yah, why are you blushing?" my sister asked touching my cheeks.

" Am not!!" I denied. Then, she took out a small mirror from her purse and showed me my face.

"YES I AM BLUSHING!!" I finally admitted and walked few steps ahead of my sister.. I hear my sister giggling behind me. Suddenly it was all silent.

I turned around to look at my sister. Suddenly she hugged me and said "Aigoo. My lil' sis has grown up." 

"Unnie....-" 

"I'll support you arasseo." Jessica said. Then they made their way to the assembly hall.

 

=Assembly hall=

"yah, you girls doing barbeque or what? Been 2 hours. Thought I ask you to set up the tent in half an hour." the teacher start lecturing the Jung Sisters.

"It's not their fault, sir. They doesnt know how to set up the tent and no one is there to guide them." Minho suddenly said. Then Minho turned back to look at Krystal and Jessica. 

Krystal mouthed "Thank you". Minho replied it with his famous smile and wink. That really make Krystal feels like she is about to faint. (Lovestruck)

======================================================================================

TO BE CONTINUE>>>