Troubles pt.1

사랑이 있나요? (Is This Love?)

A beautiful morning when the sun shines brightly, all students were ordered to assemble in the school hall. After some speech from the school principal, whispers can be heard from below the stage.  Just then, a black limo stopped right infront of the school gate entrance.

"Ah~ they've arrived." the principal said  through the mic. All students turn their backs to face the direction where the newbies are coming from ( the gate entrance) The moment the door opens, and one of them came out from the car, the background music start playing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b7GZePVMRY <======click for extra effect .. XD

They were all dressed in nice black suit with a black tie just like Men In Black. Only that they are girls. And instead of two, there are four of them.

They walked in a straight line passing infront of SNSD. Taeyeon's mouth was wide open as she see them passing by and walking towards the stage to greet the principal. Tiffany pushed Taeyeon's chin up to shut before she starts drooling wetting the grass just in time. Sooyoung was munching on corns half way and was totally zoned out once she caught an eye on the four mysterious girls that came out of no where. Yuri had to knock the sense out from her as she was totally staring in space murmuring with the air.

"Alright. Let me introduce you to my best friend's students. The school is currently renovating so their students will be seperated somehow."

Then Sooyoung raised her hand. "Yes, ms.Choi Sooyoung? Any questions?"

"Yes, mr. Principal. Our classes are all full. Will they even have a place to sit until their school finish renovating?" Sooyoung asked.

"Well, about that. You dont have to worry ms. Choi. We have already tackled that before they arrive. Students, follow me."

"WOW!!!! So luxurious."  all the students wowed for what they see. Swear their eyes nearly popped out from their sockets.

"Is this a study room or a condo living room?" Jessica voiced  in amazed.

You guys must be wondering what they see right?

"Mr. Principal, this is unfair. There is only four of them and they got this huge 5 star hotel room and we have many students but we study in a small room.?" Hyoyeon voiced bluntly.

"They're our guests. Ofcourse they get better treatment for their stay here."

"Hyoyeon-ah, calm down. They wont be long here so just bare with it till they go back to their school." Sooyoung try to drag Hyoyeon away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------******_____*****____****____****____-------------------------------------

"WHAT?!!! NO WAY!!!" Sooyoung stood up from her seat and hit the table infront of her with her palm.

"Yah, your leader didnt say anything. Why are you the one screaming in here?" principal asked sternly. The juniors were eavesdropping outside the door.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon. Say something or we'll lose our home!!!" Sooyoung turned back to look at Taeyeon.

Sooyoung face-palmed herself. "Do I have to do everything myself?!" Sooyoung asked in frustration. 

"That's it Choi sooyoung. That's final. You guys have one day to look for a new place to stay." Mr.Principal ordered.

"One day?" "We'll never find a place that fits all of us in one day" "come on mr.Principal..." Now the Principal office is in chaos. Everybody voicing out their disagreements. Everybody except TaeNy. They're still in their own little sweet world.

Jessica was going to exit the room in frustration because she felt tired and lack of sleep. when she opens the door, her sister and friends fell into the office as they were leaning onto each other on the door eavesdropping. The principal and the other Soshi girls looked towards the  doors. Then the juniors  stood up and brush themselves in a speed of light, bows to the principal and run away to someplace as if they saw a monster or something.

~Break~

"What are we going to do now? We're about to loose our home." Hyoyeon voiced breaking the silence.

"Well, we would still be negotiating if this two love-birds here doest enter their sweet little world in the middle of our negotiation." Sooyoung said in frust. 

"Mianhe." Tiffany and Taeyeon both apologised. Everybody stayed silent for a long time. Until........

"Eonnie....." a familiar voice called out.

"Wae?" Jessica asked.

"I've asked my members and they all agreed to let us stay together." Krystal went straight to the point.

"Really?" the other Soshi members were suddenly back to reality after they heard Krystal's statement.

"But how is your dorm gonna fit addition of nine people in?" Yuri asked.

"Yuri is right. Your dorm only fits the five of you. With us along, there wont be any space to breathe." Sooyoung agreed on Yuri's statement.

"Dont have to worry about that. We're going to move into a new dorm tomorrow. The new dorm is waaaay larger than the current one. It'll fit all of us and also places for all of us to do yoga together during our free times." Krystal answered in confident.

"Alright. Considered settle." the simple-minded Hyoyeon concluded.

"Wo-wo-wo-wow. Hold your horses,Hyo. We have to check the dorm out to make sure it really fits all of us. Or else, we'll really have to find other places. So it's not yet settled." Sunny suggested. The others agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------***___***___***____***____------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as planned, after school all of them went to check out the new dorm of f(x). as suggested by Sunny.

"Ok. It's big enough alright." YK said.

"So, we can stay here?"

"Yeah. This place fits for all our students. Its as huge as a football field. Absolutely no problem.

"But how did you guys get the new dorm anyway?" Jessica asked her sister.

"The principal gave it to us last week. We though its unnecessary so we were about to return the key to him. But after we overheard what mr.Principal tell you guys, my other members decided to share with all of you." Krystal explained.

"Thanks, sis." Jessica said with a proud feeling inside her as she take her little dongsaeng in her embrace.

===============================================================================================================================

Are their problems really solved? Or something esle will happen? Stay tuned.

 

A/N : Comments are most appreciated so that i know what you think of my fic so that i can improve more. :)