War of the Shikshin

사랑이 있나요? (Is This Love?)

Council Room

 
"Sports day is a week from now, any suggestions?" Taeyeon asked the council.
 
"We can sell pizzas. Everybody loves pizzas." Victoria suggested.
 
"And how are we gonna sell that?"
 
"We- We - We- " Sulli stuttered because this is her first time suggesting something.
 
" Yah, calm down." Krystal whispered to Sulli. Sulli takes a deep breath and continued.
 
"We sell them coupons. And free drinks for them." Sulli said.
 
They felt that the idea was not bad and decided to give it a try. So most of them voted "YES"..
 
+++++++++
Sports Day
 
So Nyeo Shi Dae is sitting in a circle under a tree watching the race between Dongjoon and Minho.
Jessica was so focused on the tug-of-war until she didnt realise her surroundings. Just then, a taller girl ut younger then her spookes Jessica from the back. Jessica felt like her heart was going to jump out from the body.
 
"Yah, are you trying to give me a heart attack?" Jessica said annoyingly.
 
"Unnie, are you that old to get a heart attack?" Krystal teased while poking Jessica's cheek.
 
"YAH!!!" Jessica is really annoyed this time and she tried to kick Krystal but Krystal avoided it and started to run. Jessica was thinking if she should chase Krystal but she's too lazy to do it.
 
Seeing Jessica is not chasing her, she ran back to Jessica and sat beside her. She put her arm over Jessica's shoulder and another hand holding Jessica's.
 
"Why are you here anyway?Arent you suppose to be with your group?What if they see us?" Jessica asked.
 
"Nope.They're at the other side of the field.They wont see us." Krystal assured Jessica. Just when they thought everything goes well...
 
"SOOJUNG-AH!!! " Sulli shouted from the other side of the field which alarmed the sisters to break their intimacy.
 
"WAE?!!" Krystal shouted in reply.
 
"COME!!!" Sulli and Luna shouted together.
 
"ARASSEO!!!" Krystal shouted back. Then she look at Jessica for awhile.Eye to eye.
 
"Go to them." Jessica said and gave her the I-am-fine-with-it smile. But Krystal knows it herself that her sister is hurt because of that and doesnt want to say it. Then, Krystal got off the grassy ground and walked towards her group. Jessica just looked at Krystal's heavy-steps while walking away.
 
"Should I tell them?'
 
"I should tell them"
 
"But what if they hate me after I tell?"
 
"What if they abandoned me because I lied?"
 
"NO Soojung!! They're your teammates.They'll understand."
 
"But what if---"
 
These thoughts are playing in her mind day and night not just this moment. To choose between her friends and family is a cruel thing.The most cruel thing to happen to anyone....
 
++++++++++++++++
 
On the other hand
 
So Nyeo Shi Dae members are full and there's a last piece of pizza with the most crusty crust and cheesiest cheese fillings in the crust. Sooyoung and Yeonkyu both wanted to eat that last piece. They played games to determine the winner but always end up as a tie as in NO WINNER!!! Sooyoung and Yeonkyu's blood are both boiling like a volcano about to erupt. Both grabbed a long,fat stick as weapon and a pizza box as shield and started to fight.
 
*kring* *krang* *kriung* *kriang* the sounds of the 'sword' collides.
 
In the middle of the war, Sunny came after winning the wrestling event defeating all her opponents. She joined the group.Suddenly she felt hungry. Just then she spotted the last piece of pizza. She swallowed her saliva and grabbed the pizza and ate in one go. Yeonkyu and Sooyoung is still fighting. Then,When they heard some chewing sounds, they paused.
 
"Yah, isnt the last piece for us because the others are full?" Sooyoung asked and Yeonkyu nods. Then they turned their heads to Sunny's direction.
 
"Y- Yah Soonkyu-ah. What are you eating?" Yeonkyu asked.
 
"Pizza." Sunny said cheerfully. Both Yeonkyu and Sooyoung's jaw dropped wide hearing Sunny's answer. They were fighting over it as a reward but another person get it without a war.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N : Sorry for the delay , guyz.. ^^
Once again : NO SILENT READERS!!! Comment wadeva u want!!!