"1st our dorm, now our dance studio??" OTL

사랑이 있나요? (Is This Love?)

"T-Taeyeonnie!!!" Tiffany called out but receive no response from the kid leader. The leader is rested in the Nurse's Office while the other went back to class. Oh well, Without the leader, nothing can be discussed right?

"Baek-Hee, Hye-Mi, meet your classmate. You two will temporarily share the same practice room with them." Mr.Principal made the announcement to SNSD as he lead the two into the room.

 

PROFILE

   

Name: Yoon Baek-Hee                                    Name: Goo Hye-Mi

Age: 20 yrs old (korean age)                            Age: 20yrs (korean age)

Goo Hye-Mi's BFF since born                          Heiress of Dream Empire  & Yoon  Baek-Hee's BFF

 

As the bald old man enter, the Soshi squad diverted their attention from the mirror to the two girls walking in. 

Small chattered can be heard among the soshi squad. "Annyeonghaseyo!!" the two girls greeted the nine in unison. The nine bows back as a respect. Without knowing anything further, is best to not create wars. Especially when they're going to see each other for god knows how long.

=A month later=

Ofcourse in a month, those 11 girls can make friends well. Nine friendly girls and two girls who doesnt know anything in school? How hard can it be to make friends, right? xD

"Girls', time to eat." shikshin made the declaration so all of them gathered in a circle and waited for Sooyoung to bring the food to the middle of the circle.

Like any other normal teens would do in a circle full of girls, and food.. is always chatters, laughters and jokes. But all turned silent when a bald guy came in and made an announcement.

"Soshi team, you girls' are going to use the basement as practice room from today onwards. Clean up after you ate then move there." the bald man said.

All their mouths dropped wide open. Seriously. Basement??!! Taeyeon suddenly dropped on the floor.

"Taeyeon-ah, are you alright?" everybody rushed around her to see if she is fine. Who knows she might really faint again. Tiffany held up Taeyeon letting the short girl leans on her chest while she sits behind Taeyeon.  Soshi squad begin sitting in circles. Silent. Felt as if their world is falling apart.

This silent is killing the two newbies in the room. So they decided to sing off-note. They stopped as soon as so many off-note in that song and none of the Soshi team advices them. Usually when one sing off-note even just the first off-note, Taeyeon or Tiffany would be the one to tell them "Yah, off-note. Sing it like this..." but after the announcement, its like a group of silent zombies sitting in a circle in the middle of the room.

"Unnie~" Hyemi used aegyo to get Jessica's attention but no respond. Everybody knows Jessica hated aegyo and cucumber. She'd threaten to punch the person who showed her aegyo unless she liked it. But instead of that, NO RESPOND.

"girls' why arent you----" (interupted)

"WE dont mind sharing the same room with them. It's fun when 11 is in the same room rather than 2." Hyemi said to the bald guy.

"Jinjja. We were always having fun in the whole of a months together. We do fight but because of the fight, we understood each other more." Baek-hee added.

Those words knocked the Soshi team back to reality.from their mind-space. Now looking at each other curiously. "Do u hear what i think i heard?" asked Tiffany.

The others just nod. "If u hear them saying 11 girls using the same room, i guess i heard it right." Taeyeon added.

"Jinjja? I heard that too." Hyoyeon said and the rest agreed to it.

"soshi, do you guys agreed to share the same studio with them?" Mr. Principal askd as he walk towards them and stand between Soshi and the two girls. All the Soshi members nodded in unison. The principle thinking hard looking back and foth between Soshi and Hyemi& Baek-Hee.

"Then, that settles it." Mr.Principal said and made his way out. The 11 girls hugged together in a circle jumping and cheering. Jessica quickly texted the good news to her sister; Krystal.

==============================================================================================

A/N: Comments are much appreciated.. :) Love it? Hate it? Nice? Boring? Sweet? TELL IT!!