Investigation I

사랑이 있나요? (Is This Love?)

Following behind Krystal and Yoona is Luna, Amber and Sulli. They felt that Krystal hides something from them and they are determined to find out what.

 
Luna's POV :
Along with Amber and Sulli, we decided to follow Krystal and observe her for a few days to find out what exactly she is hiding from us. Sulli said that Krystal could be a spy.
She read too much comic.
Yoona and Yuri were taking turns walking Krystal home for days already and it seemed like it will not change.
 
*FLASHBACK*
"Dont you think So Nyeo Shi Dae Yoona and our class Krystal look so much alike?"
"I thought so too.Do you think they're sisters?"
"Impossible.They doesnt have the same middle name or even the last name."
Sulli's classmate whispers to each other about this issue and Sulli overheard them. Then she decided to tell the others.
 
-Lunch Break-
Sulli looks around making sure Krystal is not around.
"Sulli-ah, why are you being so secretive today?" Victoria asked.Then Sulli goes near to Victoria's ears and whisper something.
 
"Jinjja?!" Victoria said in shock. Sulli just nods. Then, Amber came along with Luna.
 
"Hey guys." Amber greeted.
 
"Why do you two look so......" Luna questioned. Then, Victoria and Sulli tells Amber and Luna the story.
 
"Guys..." Krystal called out still a few steps away from the table.
 
Before Krystal could say anything else,they dissapeared so fast in a nick of an eye. Then, Krystal sat down and eat by herself.
Then, Yoona and Yuri came and talk to Krystal. Krystal nods in everywords Yoona and Yuri said.Sulli sticks her head out from behind a pole on top of her is Amber,then Luna and lastly Victoria.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
And so that's how they followed Krystal.Days passed and everytime it's either Yuri or Yoona.Well, other times is the others like Sooyoung, Sunny, Seohyun,or even Hyoyeon but most of the time its Yoona and Yuri only. Like a real detective, they took pictures as evidence just in case Krystal denied all statements.
 
The next day.....
Krystal opened the door to enter her class but she was blocked by Amber,Luna,and Victoria. Before she could say anything, Sulli blindfolded her and they brings her to some kind of a dark room. Sulli took off the blindfold and use it to tie Krystal on to a chair.
 
"Yoona unnie is your sister right?" Luna asked sternly.
 
"Yoona unnie? No!!" Krystal answered.
 
"Then it's Yuri unnie then?" Sulli asked. Amber,Sulli and Luna walked around her in circles making her feeling dizzy. Victoria is just standing one side looking at the poor maknae.
 
"NO!! Why would you guys think Yoona unnie and Yuri unnie is my real sister?" Krystal asked and she was about to loose her patience.
 
"Because you guys looked alike." Luna said.
 
"Yah. Sulli and Sunhwa looked alike but they're not even sisters.What makes you think that Yuri or Yoona unnies are my sister?!!" Krystal shouted.Totally lost her patience already.
 
"She... got a point there." Amber said. They didnt think of that at all. Then they (Sulli,Luna,Amber and Victoria) have a group discussion. Then an instinct kicks in.. Krystal felt that this is the time to tell the truth.Suddenly...
 
"Is Sooyoung unnie your sister?" Sulli asked. That was their last guess.
"NO!!!" Krystal yelled.She cant believe what she heard. "What makes you think that?" she added.
 
"Same middle name." Amber said.
 
"Same middle name? Yah.. her surname is Choi. Mine is Jung.How can we be sisters?" Krystal asked them back feeling annoyed.Now the room is silent. Victoria,Sulli,Luna and Amber are back to discussion. This time, they thought of the person with Jung as surname.
 
"Jessica Jung?" Victoria said suddenly. Krystal knows what she heard.
They're determine to investigate who she is related with so might as well just tell them now. Krystal thought to herself