Loneliness

사랑이 있나요? (Is This Love?)

 

They wanna know that much,might as wel just tell them.
 
Krystal thought to herself.She then took a deep breath,closing her eyes,hipnotizing herself to be confident to risk the friendship.She then open to start the speech but before she could say anything, the door behind her busted open revealing the school's principal, Jessica, and Tiffany. Amber,Victoria,Sulli and Luna was so shock that they couldnt utter a word at all. Total silence between them.
 
"Why is Krystal tied up?" the principal asked sternly looking at Amber making her to tremble.
Sulli then look at Victoria sending messages to each other.I'd like to call it telepathy or body-language messages.
"omma, ottoke?"
"I'll say we're late for class.You bring Amber and Luna when i finished my words." with Victoria's words, Sulli nodded in agreement.
 
"Sorry Mr.P,but we're late for class." Victoria said.Yeap,that's the cue from Vic-omma. Sulli quickly grabbed Amber in the arm pulling her to the exit and at the same time, Amber's arm is linked to Luna's. The three of them dashed out from the room in the speed of light. Jessica gave them a "you-are-so-dead-next-time" glare when they passed by Jessica on their way out which sends the chills down their spines.
 
Jessica then untied her poor sister from the chair.
 
"Are you alright,Krys?" Jessica asked worriedly while untying Krystal.
 
"Yah,whats with that tone?I'm fine,unnie." Krystal said with a laugh and light-punched her worried sister.
 
Well,if Jessica didnt understand her sister so well, she'd believe Krystal's own statement.Too bad Jessica knows her sister more than anyone else. Krystal isnt fine at all.
Seriously, interrogated by your own team-mates as if you're a criminal or some sort,and tied up in a chair in the janitor's closet?Who'd be fine when all this happened?
But Jessica decided to trust her sister and so Jessica replied with a smile
 
"Whatever you say,Krys" and she hugged Krystal.
 
====================
 
Krystal was left alone during class.No one talks to her at all. Except for some classmates who needed her help.
On the second thought, only Victoria and Sulli talked to her but it wasnt even a long conversation.
 
Break
 
Sitting in a couple table.Eating alone while listening to her iPod of her favourite songs.
 
What she didnt know is that she is spied by her own teammates.
 
Krystal's POV
 
Since yesterday I've been feeling i've been followed. But everytime when i turned back,i see nobody.Not just on  my way back but also in school.
"Are they doing this because they knew i am Jessica's sister?"
"Are they doing this because they hate unnie?"
These thoughts were in my mind the whole day.I tried to shrug it off but it always comes back.
Unnie already sensed something is going on.
 
"Ottoke!!!!!!" I yelled in my room and covering my face with a pillow while lying on my bed and thinking hard. I swear i've never think this hard before even if i were to solve an unlogical riddle.
 
End of POV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N : Sorry for the late updates.Working on it. Do read and comment okays.. Your comments are my energy.. :)