New Semester Begun

사랑이 있나요? (Is This Love?)

"Annyeonghaseyo" a bold man greeted on stage who turned out to be the Principal of the school.

New semester means new students. Well, at Soul Maker High, they have a tradition. New entered students in another name New Juniors" must greet all seniors in the school. So that means no one knows nobody in the school at all.  They might not be friends but they'll still look out for each other since they're on the same side.

First day of the first semester is always the "Meet and Intro" session. They're all free to move around the school on this day.

Meet & Intro session 

Girl's Side

"A-Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim" two shy girls greeted the older girls. The older girls sees them from top to bottom, from head to toes and then whisperes to their group leader Gyuri.

"I'm Gyuri. Park Gyuri. From today onwards, you two follow me. You'll be officially in our group called KARA. These are my two great assistants : Han Seungyeon and Goo Hara." Gyuri said and as soon as she finished her sentences, she turned her back against the two and walked away and they just followed behind her back.

"S-Sunbae, may I know where are we going?" asked one of the new girls who followed them. Then Hara give them a cold glare and said "Just follow and dont ask so many questions.Whats your name?"

The girl got scared of the glare and Hara's tone.She cant stop shivering. "K-Kang J-Ji Young."

"I'll remember your name." Hara said and turned her back and followed Gyuri to the council room.

 

Council Room

Everyone is seated nicely around a big table. One is at a table labelled "President".

"Alright, if everyone is here, we'll start now." The short President said and suddenly a knock on the door and a girl came in with another four girls behind her.

"A-Annyenghaseyo sunbaenim. Sorry we're late.We got lost on the way." The tall girl explained.

"Okay.You're excused this time. Take a sit." The short president said.

"O.k. I'm Kim Taeyeon, the president of this student council. You're all chosen respectively by your group leaders to join this council. Now each of you introduce yourself. Starts with your name and your group names." ordered Taeyeon the President.

So each of the So Nyuh Shi Dae and Kara member introduced themselves. Then it's the newbie's turn. Newbies as in the ones who havent form a group yet.

"...Wait! You five is groupless?" Taeyeon interupted agfter listening to all their intros. The five just nods.

"So Nyuhs!!! Discussions!!!" Taeyeon ordered and the other 8 go closer to Taeyeon to discuss about it including their manager.

" Yeonkyu-sshi, what do you think?" Sunny asked the manager since half an hour had passed and none of them had any idea to solve this.

"Cant we like just make another sub-group out from those five?" Yeonkyu the manager said.

"Another sub-group?" question marks are on their heads.

"Yeap. another sub-group. They're here to make into groups too so why dont we leave some space and let the next sub-group of five."  Yeonkyu added. And when everyone has no objections, Taeyeon ordered to the new five members.

"You five will make a group. Get a group name by tomorrow and report it to our manager Yeonkyu so we can make a tag."

Red ribbons are handed to them and the oath are taught to them as well. Misuse of power will lead to disqualifications.

"Yeonkyu-sshi, our group name will be f(x)." said representative of the five newbies.

"f(x)? Okay. List down the members from the oldest to the youngest so that we can make a tag and add your names in our lists." Manager Yeonkyu said while handing Victoria a pen and a piece of paper. After some negotiation between members of their date of births, finally Victoria listed down and handed the list to Yeonkyu.

Then, the list is handed to the Student Council's President Taeyeon.

 

Boys' Side

"Newbie's have you get your group yet. Whats the group name?" Bay's Student Council Lee Teuk asked.

"SHINee!!!" all of them answered at once.

Same procedure as the Girl's so i dont need to write more right? XD

 

At the cafeteria

"Ahh...ahh... aHH...eonnie!! "

Krystal was drinking her favourite chocolate milkshak and suddenly her sister came to the cafeteria,saw her and pulled her ear slightly. Then, Jessica let go of her sister's ear and sat infront of her.

" You didnt tell me you're accepted in this school." Jessica said while starting at her sister's eyes.

"Keep you voice down,eonnie. I - I want to give you a surprise." Krystal said while not looking Jessica and finish up her milkshake.

"Surprise? More to heart attack." Jessica said feeling a bit furious but after her dongsaeng looking so innocent, she cant bare to get angry anymore.

Now, shall we go back about when f(x) first created? Let's go...

Victoria knocks on the door and she's also the first to be in sight be Taeyeon and other members. Behind Victoria is Amber, Sulli, Luna and lastly Krystal. Krystal knew she'd encounter with Jessica in that room so she first enter and looked and Jessica. Jessica too was shock seeing her little dongsaeng out of the blues in that room. When Jessica was about to speak up, Krystal put her finger against her own lips signaling to Jessica. Jessica has no idea what her dongsaeng's plan is but decided to go along with it.

 

~* FLASHBACK *~

Before they both leave for school...

"C'mon Krys..I'll give you a ride on my porsche to your new school." Jessica shouts while wearing her shoes.

"No thanks,eonnie.I'll go to school myself." Krystal rejected as she came down from the stairs from her room.

 

Jessica's POV

"Whenever I offered a ride to Krystal in the Porsche, she'd be hoping delightly like a baby got many candies and would rushed to the front seat before I even finish her sentence. But this is the first time Krystal actually said she will go to school by herself? Weird."  This thought has been lingering in the brain during the whole journey to school. Even in the Student Council's  Meeting Room.

+++++++

"No wonder you said you wanted to go to school by yourself." Jessica said. Krystal just giggled because of her eonnie's expression.

"By the way,eonnie. Can you promise me one thing?"

"What is it?" Jessica asked curiously.

"I dont wish my members know we're sisters.I dont want them to make friends with me just because I am your sister." Krystal said while looking at her sister nervously wondering if she is going to explode or whatever.

"Arasseo. But still you have to tell them eventually." Jessica agreed.

"I will tell them eventually but on the right timing.Thanks,eonnie. See yah at home." Krystal said cheerfully as she leave for class.