Sister's Instinct

사랑이 있나요? (Is This Love?)

------Sica's POV------

"Ottoke!!!!" I heard Krystal shouting in her room. My heart felt its sinking. Though not i am the one who said "keep it a secret" but i cant bare to let my Baby Jung to suffer like that. So i decided to tell her members about our relationship to stop all the spy missions and what not and ofcourse i gotta ask her first since it's her friends and her members.

*knock knock* "Soojung-ah, can unnie come in?" From the figure, looks like Baby Jung is crying..

-------------Krystal's POV----------------

I hugged my knee and cry while facing the window.  Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and Sica-unnie asked the permission to enter. I allowed. She sat beside me and huggged me for awehile. We were both silent.

"Jung-ah, why dont we just tell them about us?" Unnie asked. Usually when i ask her to keep a secret, she will just say yes and wont ask about it unless i mention it. If she ask again, there must be something she's been thinking about.

"Are you sure unnie?" I asked back looking at her. Her eyes tells me that unnie knows what is she doing. She is doing it for me.

"Very sure Soojung. Just tell them about us. I'm sure they wont have a big reaction about it since they've been following us around." 

---------Sica's POV-----------

"Are you sure unnie?" Soojung asked me. Then, i caught sight of something at the bush just outside the window.

It's Amber and Sulli.Soojung sure has some nice friends.

"Ofcourse im sure." I said and smiled at the worried Soojung. Then Krystal called the members to our place.

*door bell rings*

"That was fast." I said while making my way to get the door. Soojung tagged along behind me.

------------Author's POV---------

Jessica went to get the door and Krystal followed along. The members are all her so Krystal lead them her bedroom. Everyone sat in a circle. Jessica signaled Krystal to tell her members herself. But Krystal is still doubting about it. Knowing her sister best, finally Jessica decided to talk on Krystal's behalf.

--------Krystal's POV---------

Unnie aksed me to tell them myself but im still afraid i'll loose them. aww man, ottoke??!!!

"Soojung, i mean Krystal and I are siblings." Unnie said coldly.

Did I heard right? Did Unnie just told them? Unnie know me so well.. T^T

I see other's jaw dropping wide.

"So stop spying on us to get information since now that you huys knew what you want to know. Arasseo?" Unnie asked them; more to a command.

The next day

Thanks to unnie, my members have accepted me again. No more spyings and stalkings like a detective. all had gone back to the way it was before.

=================================

A/N: Just a short update. sorry for not updating for such a long time. Busy with assignments.^^