Troubles pt.2

사랑이 있나요? (Is This Love?)

            It's been a month since their dorm got 'dormnapped' by the group of four out of nowhere. But thanks to their f(x) juniors and Jessica's sister; Krystal, they have a better and bigger dorm to stay. The Soshi squad and f(x) is eating happily in the cafeteria. Until........

"Guys, meet the new students who will be joining you guys tomorrow onwards." They heard the news over the speaker in the cafeteria. Soshi squad started to breaks cold sweat. Because the last time the bald old guy announced that, they lost their dorm.

        The for Men In Black or more precisely Ladies In Black calls themselves 2NE1 which means they'll starta new evolution in the school of the 21st century. Their group anthem is called "I am the best". Killing off any unwanted students and have them expelled is their major task since the past one month.

         Tiffany has one thing known as instinct. Or we would like to call it the 6th sense. Tiffany sensed something is sure to be wrong. In the past one month, not only 2NE1 came in but also the Brown Eyed Girls. Brown Eyed Girls are their seniors because they are older in terms of age. Because of that, B.E.G didnt do any harm in school because they're the most respected group in the school. 2NE1 took over their dorm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody stepped outside gathering together waiting for the new troopers that is going to join them today. As usual a limo stopped infront of the gate.

"Limo again?" Jessica said sleepily as she rubbed her eyes because shejust woke up a minute ago after she got dragged by Yuri early morning.

"SNSD and f(x) please come to my office after this" the bald guy said. Which ticks off Tiffany's instinct.

Tiffany kept her head down for sometime since yesterday in the cafeteria the moment the bald man announced it. Her smile has been gone for two days.

~Last Night~

Tiffany leans on her bed staring blankly at the ceiling,praying that this time her instinct is wrong. Ofcourse this doesnt get pass Taeyeon's eyes.

"Fany-ah?" Taeyeon called out almost whispering cs Sunny is sleeping in her own world. But Tiffany didnt reply.

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon tries again, this time she tip-toe over to Tiffany's side and shake her by the shoulder abit.

"hmm?? wae?" Tiffany finally answered and came back to herself as she sit up so that Taeyeon has a place to sit (beside her)

"Are you alright? You've  not been  happy since the announcement of new comers was made." Taeyeon asked looking at Tiffany who is avoiding glances by looking down at the floor and playing with her fingers. Taeyeon could see that Tiffany is thinking hard and trying to force a smile.

"Anniyo. I'm fine Tae-Tae." Tiffany triede to assure the worried Taeyeon and she smiles. Fake smile ofcourse. Silence fell between them. Taeyeon didnt know what to do to cheer her up.

"Look at me,Fany-ah." Taeyeon said and earns her a head-shake from Fany which signals a "no". Taeyeon than reach out for Tiffany's face and said sternly "Look at me." As they share glances of each other, thanks to the moonlight, Taeyeon could see that Tiffany is really afraid. Afraid of loosing something. Just then, before Tiffany could say anything, Taeyeon pulls Tiffany in her embrace.

"You dont have to say anything. I know it all. Just relax and leave everything to me." Taeyeon assured.

*End of flashback*

Soshi squad sat in a row on the long couch quietly. Awaiting for what might hit them. Taeyeon is looking at Tiffany who is praying hard as if a tsunami wave is about to hit Korea or something.

"Soshi  squad, i need your studio as practice room for them." the old man voiced.

"WHAT?!!" Soshi squad shouted all at once. Except for Tiffany. She sat there quietly gripping her hands together even tighter closing her eyes. Suddenly Taeyeon stood up gripping her fists tightly.

"No." Taeyeon said in a low voice which even the one closest to her cant hear anything either. Soshi squads are looking at her curiously.

"What?" The principle asked as he motioned that he cant hear. Then Taaeyeon's volcaano went off which startled the whole squad. Cs the kid leader they knew is never to erupt.

"1ST OUR DORM AND DOW OUR STUDIO?! WHAT NEXT, OUR MEETING ROOM? OUR TEAM? OUR PROPERTY?! I HAD ENOUGH!! TARGET SOMEONE ELSE. NOT MY JUNIORS BUT SOMEONE ELSE!!! WE HAD ENOUGH!!! I- " 

*thuds*

"T-Taeyeonnie!!!" Tiffany called out but receive no response from the kid leader.

========================================================================================================

Wondering who is coming in next?? hmm... a lil' clue?? DH... an obvious clue.. :p

A/N: Sorry i've been hiatus for so long. forgive me guys. :) Comments/opinions pls my fellow loyal readers. tnx.

P/s: Its just a fic. I love all of them involvedin her. Dont take itwrongly. Im nt starting a fan-war in my fic. :)