Awaken

A Miracle

Awaken

 

 

yawwwwnnnn

The Brunett got of the warm covers of his bed, and made his way towards a door. 

damn it! It's too early!!!  But hey what could he do? 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP  Who is it now! 

The Brunett turned, and slowly walked up to the noise maker and slapped it open, "Hello?" He said grimly.

"Hey Minho!!!! You awake huh? Well just calling to make sure you weren't running late or anything" Said the man behind the line.

"Of course not!!! I'm in the middle of getting dressed if you don't mind" growled the brunett. 

"ohohohohoh! Sorry!! You get yourself clothed, and I'll meet ya here at the airport!!! See ya in a few?" said the man.

"See ya in a few" Chuckled the brunett. And off came the phone. sigh, the things I do to inconsiderate jerks. But hey that guy needs a friend like me. 

The Brunett made his way to that door, opened it and grabbed the closest clothes he could reach, slipped into them, and then headed out to his bathroom. His apartment was fairly small, but to Minho, that was comfortable. He liked being alone. He was used to it after all these years of solitude. 

After his duties in the bathroom were complete, he headed out to the kitchen. Damn it! I'm running late now!!!! No breakfast for me I guess.

He made his way towards his exit, not before grabbing a good thick coat however, opened the exit door and strolled down his apartments few steps leading him out to the welcoming morning frost of Amenoshi. 

ugh

The brunett finally got to his car, which to no surprise was not very large but a small one, a car that could handle up to 2 people, 3 at the very most. 

 He brushed any lingering snow from his shoulders and head and swifly got into his seat, and started the engine. 

This thing better work nicely today. I can't afford to be late!!!!

In a matter of seconds, that oddly felt like hours to the brunett, the car started running, and in no time the brunett was on the move.

 

It didn't take long before Minho made it to the airport, after a good search for an available parking area, and a good fight through the crowded hallways leading into the main component of the airport, Minho was now a desperate man looking for his good friend.

Pushing through the crowds wasn't easy. 

These people are not liking me....... Move it!! 

He was getting to the point of madness. 

Through his struggle he "accidently" shoved a young boy to the ground, perhaps a little to hard. He helped the young boy up and apologized. 

jeez these moms really need to have a better eye on their children. Anyone could just take them and go off. 

After the incident, he quickly turned around, in a fast pace, except this time he ran into another boy, except this boy was a lot older than the last one. His hair was long, and by long, it was going past his shoulders. It had the finest texture, hazel and straight. His skin was white and creamy. He was a bit shorter than himself and by far had an illuminating presence. 

 

But what captured Minho's attention the most was the boy's eyes. 

They were grey and dull, But at the same time carried some sort of vibrant passion. They were just as keen as they were dull. 

The young boy almost tripped if it wasn't for Minho's fast reflexes, quickly allowing him to grab him by the hand and pull him up. 

The young boy then spoke, " Oh! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to bump into you like that!!"

The Brunett only chuckled. Only getting trapped into those creamy grey eyes again. 

"Mister?, hello, are you still there?" Called the boy.

It was then that Minho snapped out of his trance and awakened.

"Oh, it's fine! Don't worry about it!!" The brunett ushered reassuringly.

The boy only nodded and just stood there, this time starring at the marble floor. 

Minho nodded too, looked at him one more time and quickly continueed his quest to find his friend.

 

What was that just now? Who was that? Was there something wrong with his eyes? I've never seen such eye color like that before, yet feel so touched. It was as if he put me in  a state of bliss. Wait, what am I thinking! 

Who ever he was, he sure was something,

 

From there on, the young pianist couldn't get his mind off his incounter with the strange boy. 

He felt some strange feeling leak out.

He himself started to feel strange, he didn't know if it was a good or bad thing though.

What is this?

 

 

 

From there on, a new feeling, awakened.