Teaching a Boy a New Trick Pt. 2

Invincible Youth: G7 Hwaiting!

October 5, 2012 11:00:00 AM KST

Hyunseung gave the rest of the cards to Shinyoung before going behind the cameras and talking with the G7. The MCs were snickering while reading the other request and laughed at the 4minute member's mission. Juhyeon was on the phone so the camera focused on him since everyone else should be edited out.

POP UP BUBBLE: Are you all working for Hyomin now?

"Juhyeon-ssi," Hosang called even though the cameras were still rolling, "try to lighten up the mood." he mouthed to the Village Chief. Juhyeon nodded and looked at the group discussing and talking about the dance moves.

Juhyeon rubbed his hands together, "Tae Woo! Shinyoung!" he exclaimed.

Shinyoung and Tae Woo jumped and looked at Village Chief, "Ne?" they both responded in unison.

"Oh we've been doing good!" They responded in unison once more, "I've actually lost some pounds..but I'm really hungry.." Shinyoung complained while holding her stomach and giving a pouty face to Hosang.

"Remember? To be rewarded you must work." Juhyeon reminded Shinyoung.

"When do we get to work then!?" Shinyoung exclaimed waiting for the food. She absolutely remembers the challenges Tae Woo will come up with when food comes around. "I mean Village Chief when do you think we'll finish these missions and get to working?" she questioned.

"Choose two more." Juhyeon said pointing at the cards.

"Yoseob and Sohyun?" Tae Woo suggested holding up the cards. Shinyoung nodded and called the G7 + Hyunseung over.

Sunny came back with Hyomin on her back, "Shinyoung unnie you called?" she asked casually like a human being is not on her back. Hyomin just smiled at Shinyoung and Tae Woo before stepping down from Sunny's back. Yuri helped straighten Sunny up before looking at the MCs.

Shinyoung turned to the camera, "Kikwang-ah! Your mission will be broadcast on the live taping of the show so viewers please wait for that amazing dance rountine. G7 + Hyunseung you'll be giving a time frame to practice so I wish you luck," Shinyoung explained before smiling and grinning, "Second to last mission! Yoseob-ah: G7 members, it's aegyo filled main vocalist Yang Yoseob! You may of been or heard of Oh! My School so here is your mission.." Shinyoung said handing the card to Tae Woo to continue reading as she was already cracking up.

"Your mission is to guess that song and continue the line of the song that'll be played. The gust of wind won't be your punishment, but...Shinyoung-ssi! Please label their punishment. I'll see you all soon if I ever get the chance to meet all you pretty ladies! Aegyo~" Tae Woo read before facing Shinyoung, who had an evil grin on her face.

Narsha and Yuri whined, "Ah Yoseob-ah/oppa wae? Wae give the punishment ability to Shinyoung-ah/unnie?" They asked in unison while hugging each other with a pout.

"Shinyoung unnie don't do anything bad to us!" Sunhwa pleaded with Hyuna and Hara giving Shinyoung the pouting look.

Hyunseung and Tae Woo just chuckled. They both sat down beside Juhyeon while watching the crew members set up the microphone and mini camera in front of the table and microphone.

"Will your idol be punished? Singing game G7 Edition!" Shinyoung introduced while standing near the micrphone. "This singing game will consist of G7 members song, but who'll be the fastest to recognize the song? This game will surprise you and why don't we throw in different songs while were at it?" she snickered.

"Sometimes Shinyoung-ah is scary." Hyunseung commented with a blank stare. Shinyoung bit her lip and had a small smile while looking like she was sad however the whole set had small laughs among themselves. 

"This boy should get an award for best rookie MC." Tae Woo commented patting Hyunseung on the shoulder.

"Anyways the team shall be split up! Village Chief!" Shinyoung shouted into the microphone.

"Team Old will be Narsha, Sunny, Hyomin, and Hyunseung. Team Maknae will be Yuri, Hara, Sunhwa and Hyuna." Village Chief said with a nonchant voice, but it caused some great embarrassment. 

"Yah! Village Chief why split the team up in age!" Narsha whined.

"Isn't it true though?" Village Chief asked with a small playful smirk on his face. Narsha slapped his arm and pouted while Hyunseung stood up to sit next to Hyomin.

Yuri looked at her team then at Narsha's. She snapped her fingers, "Troublemaker are maknaes!" she pointed out. Hyunseung and Hyuna looked at each other and stuck their tongue out at one another. "Aish, this will be a troublesome game now." Yuri said making a lame joke. Sunhwa slapped Yuri's arm softly.

"Unnie that was lame." She said bluntly. Yuri laughed and hid her face with her hands.

"On with the game," Shinyoung yelled with an evil glint on her face, "your punishments will be in my hand!"

dashi mandeuleo bolke uri iyagi kkeut naji anhge aju ginagin
salgacheul pago seumyeodeuneun sangshilgameun jamshi mudeodulke

The music started which caught everyone off guard except two rappers. Hyuna and Hyomin both ran for the microphone, but Hyomin got there first once she flopped down on the ground, "Owwie." she complained before grabbing the microphone. 

"Beast, Fiction." Hyomin stated. The ding button rang and she almost cheered, but the song started again after the end of Doojoon's part.

"dashi mandeuleo bolke uri iyagi kkeut naji anhge aju ginagin

salgacheul pago seumyeodeuneun sangshilgameun jamshi mudeodulke
saero sseo naeryeoga shijakeun haengbokhage utgo ittneun neowa na naega nal

ddeonaji mothage baekyeongeun chulguga eobtneun jobeun bang an." Hyomin rapped. She had some trouble since it was a bit fast paced for her, but she managed well and earned the point for her time.

"Fiction in Fiction~" Hyunseung sang softly, but loudly into his microphone. Everyone began laughing at his 4D persona.

"Next song!" Shinyoung exclaimed and pointed at the sound crew.

Jomyeonge jeojeodeuneun Town, Town, Town, Town

Sunhwa knew the song automatically. She got up and took the microphone, "B.A.P, Dancing in the Rain." she answered. Shinyoung jaw dropped once she heard the ding. 

"No more blank head Sunhwa!" Shinyoung exclaimed.

Sunhwa started to dance to the rhythm of the song, "Jomyeonge jeojeodeuneun Town, Town, Town, Town. Naegero dagaoneun neo, neo, neo, neo. Jageun ips-" she stopped singing and started to ponder over the lyrics.

"Yah!" Shinyoung groaned and hit Sunhwa with a plastic hammer. "They are your hoobaes!" she complained before hugging her and kissing her head fearing the ''SECRET TIME" fan club.

Sunhwa looked at the camera with a frown, "B.A.P! Mianhe." she bowed before running off to hide behind Yuri. Yuri only giggled a little and comforted her dongsaeng.

Hyuna and Hara got up at the same time and held the microphone, "We know it!" They exclaimed.

"Man they really are like sisters.." Shinyoung muttered before looking at the girls to continue.

"Jomyeonge jeojeodeuneun Town, Town, Town, Town

 Naegero dagaoneun neo, neo, neo, neo
 Jageun ipsul chokchogi jeojeun meoritgyeol
I’m falling in love." They both sang into the microphone. The ding sound went off and Team Maknae still got the point.

"So far it's a tie! Last one is the winning team!" Tae Woo exclaimed and took the microphone holding it up in the air, "Obstacle time!" he laughed using his height as an advantage.

"Yah I give up." Sunny pouted. Hyomin backhugged Sunny while giggling at the shorter girls predicament with the last round. Sunny playfully smacked Hyomin's arm and smiled at the taller girl before pushing her to go sulk about her height being mocked again.

Juhyeon laughed, "Don't do that Tae Woo," he said grabbing the microphone from the younger man, "put it in the chicken coop and they will have to work to get it." he explained grabbing the microphone and carelessly just throwing it in the chicken coop.

The girls all just stared surprised, "This is more harder!" they complained.

"This is getting more interesting." Hyunseung said, removing his jacket and setting it down beside a crew member. He was ready, but he did not know how to handle the chickens on set.

Babo! Geuraeyo geudael boneun nan

Both Sunny and Yuri looked at each other after 'Babo!' was sang. They both ran into the chicken coop to win for their team along with the other members, but Hyunseung took his time because he found it amusing. He was walking with Shinyoung, "So exactly how long do you think it'll take for them to find the microphone?" he asked.

Juhyeon laughed, "We have some hidden hands around the chicken coop. The chickens will be flying around so if one of them finds it and some chickens pass by it then that person will switch off to the other person." he explained. The MCs looked a bit confused, but Juhyeon laughed and pointed at the chicken coop where they watched from the outside.

"Yah! There!" Hyuna exclaimed seeing the microphone. She ran for it, but one of the startled chickens flew up scaring Hyuna so she ran behind Yuri, who was also a bet petrified. 

"Maybe you should try collecting some chickens to lessen the flying chickens?" Tae Woo suggested pushing Hyunseung in.

"Hyung!" Hyunseung whined before ducking down from a flying chicken. The chicken almost hit Tae Woo and it made Hyunseung snicker at the poor unfortunate event to his hyung, but it stopped when Sunny handed him a chicken to hold.

"It's called learning Hyunseung-ah!" Tae Woo exclaimed and laughing at his dongsaeng. 

Sunny collected almost half of the chickens and had the others hold them well except some who were afraid and just running from it, "Yah! I can't find it!" she pouted, "can't we just say the song aloud since we all know it?" Sunny asked with aegyo.

"Fine!" Shinyoung said, clenching her fist after seeing Sunny's aegyo.

"SNSD, Gee!" They all said aloud. Shinyoung clapped after the ding sound went off.

"You all win! But I still give punishment so your punishment shall be given after we get food and start helping the villagers again!" Shinyoung taunted and they just made the crew anxious to know about her punishment and they all questioned why they were scared of a short shikshin.

"Last mission! From 4minute's very own maknae!" Tae Woo exclaimed. 

Freeze slow motion shots: 1. Hyuna turning her head after 4minute was mentioned.

2. Yuri and Sunny looking up after knowing it's the last mission.

3. Hyunseung solo shot of him with a small smirk on his face (he knows whats up.)

 


What is Sohyun's mission? Please Subscribe and Comment >.<