Meet your Beastly Oppa!

Invincible Youth: G7 Hwaiting!

October 5, 2012 010:01:09 AM KST

"I'm B.A.P Zelo!" Sunny exclaimed after putting on Tae Woo's blonde wig and the mask he was wearing. She did a peace sign with an adorable eye smile before the things were taken away from her by Shinyoung who put it on herself and doing an awkward peace sign smile.

"Yah unnie, you look weird!" Hara and Hyuna shouted before turning to the small camera beside them, "That unnie is weird! I don't know how the new G5 members are able to live with her!" they laughed before being hit on the head by a plastic hammer. "Yah! Unnie!" The Immature siblings shouted to Shinyoung, who was just removing her wig.

"What?" Shinyoung asked looking dumbfounded.

"Wae did you hit us with a hammer?" Hara exclaimed pouting while she held Hyuna's head. Hyuna just had the same jing jing pout that she always had when she was annoyed.

"Shinyoung-ah was always here trying to look like B.A.P." Narsha explained looking at the younger girls with a confused expression.

Pop Up Arrow (pointing at the corner of the idol house next to the porch, but out of the girls vision) : I think we have a guest? (T▽T;;) 

"I think you two have been going crazy," Sunhwa pointed out, "maybe I won't be the airhead now! Continue being crazy." the SECRET member smiled before a caption appeared.

Subtitles: You worry us Sunhwa. Has your husband done something to you?

"Didn't something hit us though unnie?" Hyuna asked Hara. Hara nodded and looked around, but didn't find anything out of the ordinary. 

 


October 5, 2012 Rewind 09:30:15 AM KST 

The girls were currently in the idol house putting their stuff away. They had just finished making fun of Tae Woo and how he looked like a B.A.P member, "We'll be out in a few! Girl talk for half an hour!" Sunny and Yuri exclaimed before closing the door.

Juhyeon nodded before walking to the door of the entrance of the village.

"Village Chief? Where are you going?" Tae Woo asked, but the producer even silenced him. Juhyeon turned around putting his finger up to his mouth and pulling the door open for the guest.

"Anyounghaseyo.." The two boys whispered and bowed.

"Ah, you came," Hosang smiled and hugged the two boys. "Yoseob-ah, wae did you come actually? We didn't schedule here until the live broadcasting." he whispered so the girls wouldn't hear them.

"I wanted to tag along with hyung. We were suppose to leave, but I was awake and the others were asleep so Hyunseung hyung asked if I wanted to come and here I am." B2ST Yang Yoseob explained. "I'll leave once Hyunseung is introduced to the show." he smiled.

"Arraso," Hosang nodded before turning to Hyunseung, "I'm glad you are able to come for a little while today." he smiled, shaking Jang Hyunseung's hand.

"I wouldn't miss it, but Hosang-ssi there will be a slight problem for the live broadcasting if you want B2ST to be able to show up for the live broadcasting," Hyunseung explained softly as he kept looking back at the door of the idol house, "we will be on our ZEPP tour." 

Hosang nodded, "I'll come up with a way for you boys to show up and not be overwhealmed." he said before handing them plastic hammers. "But for now, have fun and relax." he smiled before going back to talk with the cameramen.

Hyunseung and Yoseob looked at one another before smiling and heading to a place to hide.


"Yah! Hyuna did you hit me?" Hara pouted. Hyuna looked up from her fingers with a questioning look, "wae are we getting hit!" she exclaimed, pouting.

"This is getting irritating," Narsha sighed and got up. She walked in front of Hyuna and Hara looking around their area before spotting two men holding plastic hammers and holding their hand to their mouth to keep from laughing aloud. They were slowly turning flustered from keeping in their laughter for such a long time, "Ah!"

"HI NOONA!" Yoseob exclaimed running out of his hiding place and jump hugging Narsha in a cute fashion. "Am I cute?" he asked, winking at her.

"Gwiyeoweo!" Narsha exclaimed hiding her flustered cheeks with her hands. Hyunseung chuckled adn walked out of his hiding place and standing beside Yoseob, who was facing the camera.

"Anyounghaseyo! We are B2ST Yang Yoseob and Jang Hyunseung!" The two exclaimed waving to the camera before the girls' whining caught their attention. They suddenly winced in pain after Hara and Hyuna hit them in the back with a pout.

"Yah! Wae did you hit us!" Hyuna exclaimed with Hara nodding just in back of her.

Yoseob laughed while handing the hammer he had to Hyunseung, "Simple. We know you and-" Yoseob was cut off by Hyunseung.

"And everyone was just to far from us to hit." Hyunseung explained with a blank stare which caused everyone to erupt in laughter and leaving Hyunseung confused on why everyone was laughing.

"Wait! Wae is B2ST here?" Yuri asked, raising her hand up.

"I wasn't informed that B2ST oppas would be here!" Hyuna whined. Yoseob and Hyunseung looked at each other before laughing at Hyuna's child like persona. "Yah! Stop laughing or I'll get Doojoon oppa to scold you!"

"Doojoon hyung wouldn't hurt me." Yoseob smiled before hearing his name. He turned around and saw Lee Kikwang at the door, "Kikwang-ah!"

"Seobie time to go. We'll come get you later Hyunseung hyung!" Kikwang exclaimed.

Yoseob pouted and patted Hyunseung's head, "Good luck hyung! Hyunseung hwaiting!" Yoseob smiled before running over to Kikwang.

"Hyung is lucky to hang out with G7! Along with SNSD members!" Kikwang pouted while Yoseob dragged him out of the idol village. Hyunseung just laughed at his dongsaengs before turning to the G7 members.

"Ah Hyunseung-ah since you may not be familiar with our show..no you've been on our show, but with a different G5 members," Shinyoung explained after walking over to Hyunseung, "I'll get you familiarized with the girls."

Hyunseung nodded and walked with Shinyoung.

"Hyunseung-ah just like how Kikwang-ah pointed out there are SNSD members, but they aren't Hyoyeon," Shinyoung explained pointing at the SNSD members presented, "Lee Sunny and Kwon Yuri!" she smiled brightly.

Hyunseung bowed and smiled to the SNSD members who also bowed.

"Oppa! Who is your ideal member from SNSD?" Yuri asked, batting her eyes. Tae Woo looked a bit jealous in the background and all pop arrows just pointed at him.

"Yoona." Hyunseung replied with a smile.

Yuri and Sunny both suddenly became depressed and went to sulk in the corner. Hyomin and Sunhwa laughed at the unforuntate news for the Soshi girls and went to go cheer them up, but not without introducing themselves.

"Anyounghaseyo Hyunseung-ah. I'm T-ara Hyomin, we worked together before at a live performance when you did a cover of our song Yayaya." Hyomin smiled at Hyunseung and he returned the smile.

"Ne. I remember that, fun times." he smiled before looking at Sunhwa.

"Hyunseung oppa! We should get to know each other because Hyosung and Kikwang-ah both know each other," Sunhwa smiled and bowed, "I'm SECRET's maknae Sunhwa." she greeted before grabbing Hyomin's hand and running over to the sulking SNSD members.

"Hyunseung-ah it's nice to meet you. I'm Brown Eyed Girls' Narsha." she smiled bowing Hyunseung who also bowed back.

"And you already know Goo Hara and jing jing Kim Hyuna, right?" Shinyoung asked Hyunseung. He looked at the smaller woman and nodded while snickering silently at Hyuna's nickname.

"Unnie don't tell him that! He'll tease me!" Hyuna whined.

"It's not me who you should worry about," Hyunseung said after walking pass her and over to Tae Woo, "it should be Doojoon hyung." he teased before taking a seat and clapping his hands together to catch the girls' attention.

"Produce-ssi, I have a question!" Tae Woo exclaimed. Hosang nodded his head to Tae Woo to ask his question, "why is Hyunseung-ah here? I liked being the only oppa here!" he whined.

"Yah don't complain! You complained last time when SHINee Minho came to visit," Yuri pointed out and pouted, "and you pushed me!"

"I was jealous." Tae Woo shrugged.

POP UP BUBBLE: Oh don't the viewers know that (ーー゛)

"I was asked to come for the three special episodes Tae Woo hyung," Hyunseung said rolling up his sleeves, "and I'll be acting as their handsome oppa!" he smiled.

"Then what am I?" Tae Woo asked.

"The Bear oppa!" The girls exclaimed, teasing the former g.o.d member.

Subtitles: Aren't we being mean to Tae Woo-ah to much?

 


Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe! ~ Oh did you listen to Yoseob's new solo album? It's Daebak!