Teaching a Boy a New Trick Finale

Invincible Youth: G7 Hwaiting!

October 5, 2012 12:42:09 PM KST

"Sohyun's mission is....the pocky game!" Tae woo announced. Almost all the girls' face became flustered and their jaws dropped, "Kwon Sohyun is asking for her unnis, if they dare, to perform the pocky game with one another or with Hyunseung." he said reading the card.

Hyunseung jumped, "Whoa I wasn't informed of this! I'm part of this card!" he exclaimed loudly in surprise.

"P.S Hyunseung oppa I added your name when you left the practice room and stopped bothering me about this." Tae woo added. Hyunseung groaned and looked at the camera with pleading dog eyes.

Hyunseung bowed and didn't lift his head up, "Mianhe is Secret Time, 4nia, Queens, Kamilia, Everlasting, and Sones! Please forgive me, Jang Hyunseung!" he shouted and walked the walk of shame to take a seat in the corner. The girls and crew members were just watching him the whole time he did that. After he sat down, they just started laughing.

Shinyoung grabbed a box of pocky from the crew members, "Okay so any of you girls daring enough?" she asked while opening the box. She grabbed one of the two packets and pulled it open. She looked up, "Anyone? This is a very scandalous dare." Shinyoung admitted and pulled one out. Instead of teasing the G7 members like a normal MC would, she just ate the pocky.

"Yah! By the time one of them speaks up to take the dare you would be finished with the box!" Tae Woo scolded. Shinyoung looked up at Tae Woo with an innocent puppy look and ate another stick, "Yah!"

Shinyoung, Taewoo, and Village Chief just looked at the girls to see who will actually volunteer for this dare. There were a bunch of squirming around and some even looked like they were having conflicting battles in their heads. 

Someone opened their mouth to volunteer until someone ran into the village unexpectedly.

"Kikwang-ah, what are you doing back here?" Taewoo asked with a hint of jealousy. Kikwang bowed to the camera and everyone else before running to the sulking Hyunseung.

"Hyung, you forgot this." Kikwang said after placing something in Hyunseung's hand. Hyunseung took a glance in his hand and immediately hugged Kikwang, "Haha Hyunseung hyung you hug tightly! Doojoon should be the one you thank because I'm only the messenger." he explained.

"Thank you Kikwang!" Hyunseung cheered anyways.

Kikwang got up and bowed to everyone and was about to leave until Shinyoung grabbed a hold on him. Kikwang turned to her in confusion and she smiled, "Kikwang since you came over, we want you to do a game we came up with and you must do it with Hyunseung." she snickered evilly.

The G7 members just sat in the background awkwardly still deciding if they should do it or not. Kikwang, obilvious,  just followed Shinyoung. Taewoo put a blindfold over Hyunseung after telling Hyunseung an idea to keep the show rolling without dead scenes. Shinyoung blindfolded Kikwang also and got the two infront of each other, making them both bite on the pocky in between at the same time.

"And Go!" Shinyoung shouted. 

The two B2ST members were taking small bites of the pocky. Even though they were small bites, they eres bites they just grew more suspense for everyone and the girls in G7 were all just in awe at how oblivious and brave those two were. This was a giant fanservice going on.

Bite.

Bite.

Bite.

Bite.

One More Bite......

 

 

 

 

 

(Rottweiler Barking) ~Bark Bark Bark~

 

Kikwang pulled the last piece and stood up, "Doojoon hyung is calling! I'm in trouble! Bye Invincible Youth cast! Hwaiting!" Kikwang shouted in a hurry and ran out of the building after taking off the blindfold.

(Subtitle: Ahh stupid ringtone!! Yoon Doojoon bad timing!)

Hyunseung just fell foward, "Did I almost kiss Kikwang!?!

(Pop-Up bubble (over Hyunseung's head) : Yes!)

Shinyoung, ignoring Hyunseung's cry, turned to the girls smiling. "See girls! It's not that difficult!" she shouted happily.

Taewoo took the box from Shinyoung, "Yah! Theres only one more stick in here!" he shouted. Shinyoung just snickered and ran away before getting scolded anymore, but Juhyeon grabbed her by the back her shirt and pulled her back into the game. 

"Stop acting immature! Even the immature sisters are behaving now!" Juhyeon scolded.

"But I'm a comedian, mature is not a vocabulary word to me." Shinyoung laughed.

Taewoo laughed and faced the girls, "How about the return of Sunbyung?" he teased. Sunny and Hyomin both became flustered and didn't know how to respond.

(We lost them! *table flip*)

"How about S-Sunhwa?" Hyomin stammered her suggestion.

"I'm married." Sunhwa quickly defended.

Sunny was secretly walking to the back to hide behind her tall dongsaengs and she was extremely thankful as of right now for her short height. Hyomin was throwing out names just to stall them.

"Jo Kwon."

"T.O.P."

"Gain."

"Eunjung."

"G.Na."

"Roh Ji Hoon."

"IU."

"Minho."

"Leeteuk."

"Brad Pitt."

"Stop shouting names!" Taewoo and Shinyoung scolded. Yuri wrapped her arms around Hyomin protecting her from the scary MCs. "Ah mianhe Yuri, we didn't mean to scare your precious Hyomin." Taewoo apologized.

"He is weak when it comes to his Yuri fanboy heart." Shinyoung explained to Hyunseung and the camera.

"I can't forgive you Taewoo! You screamed at Hyomin." Yuri glared and patted Hyomin on the head. The two G7 members walked back to Narsha, their unnie, and they all acted mad at Taewoo. "Hyomin, are you alright?"

"What about Sh-" Taewoo stopped talking when Yuri sent glares to him.

Shinyoung smirked and whispered something to Hyunseung. Hyunseung blinked not believing it'll worka fter so long, but he shrugged it off and tried it, "If you do the pocky game, you get more air time later in the show!" he exclaimed.

Freeze Frame:

1. Hyomin slowly turning around

2. Yuri's eyes growing big

3. All the G7 members

"I'll do it!"


So I'm back! For this story! Haha yea I'm on Spring Break and I have nothing to do because I'm lame~ Anyways I'll try to update this as much as I can before this week is up, but like I'm weak, irritable, and sick. #girlproblems 

Anyways thank you for all to be patient for this story and I hope you can forgive me for my long absence on this story!

Subscribe and Comment!

Readers are Daebak!