Manager Gathering

Invincible Youth: G7 Hwaiting!

September 16, 2012 10:23:16 AM KST

KBS HEADQUARTERS; SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

The KBS press room was completely quiet. There weren't suppose to be any press entering the building anyways, but several footsteps and chatterins could be heard echoing down the quiet hallways and bouncing around the building. It was impossible to not get curious to know who was causing all this noise.

"Hyung, what happened to your arm?" A young man asked while checking his phone and walking beside his friends. He was one to continue to check his phone periodically due to the group he manages will be making an aboard visit to the States.

Another man just chuckled to himself, "Ha ehh I don't know if I should tell you dongsaeng since you'll laugh at your hyung!" He chuckled while hiding his sprained arm that he got from one of the members he accidentally bothered. He waas actually used to it and she did apologize to him like a whole lot.

"I wouldn't laugh at you!" The younger man tried to defend himself.

"Yah! Hong Jin Taek, you are 4minute's manager and part of CUBE's agency which results to you talking with the BEAST members," The older man said turning to Hong Jin Taek, "so that means you have spoken with the rascals of CUBE which makes you a rascal." the man explained. 

"Don't be so serious Thomas-ah! Let me guess that Jessica threw something at you?" Jin Taek joked, but was suddenly given the cold shoulder by his hyung. He began to laugh along with another older male. "Yah, did you wake up Jessica?"

"I don't want to speak of it." Thomas pouted while pushing the door to the meeting room open and walking in.

"Bae hyung, you think Thomas-ah is mad at me for bringing that up?" Jin Taek asked SECRET's manager, Kim Bae.

Bae shrugged his shoulders while rubbing his hands together. It was beginning to get cold here in South Korea, "Maybe you should of shut your mouth after he said you were going to laugh." the older man laughed entering the room also.

Jin Taek ran after the older man, but not before checking his phone. He has been waiting for CUBE's chairman to reply to him any meeting important for 4minute to attend or any emergency the girls' need.

"Ah, anyonghaeseyo Jung Hee-ssi!" Jin Taek bowed to a slightly older man sitting beside SNSD's manager, Thomas. Jung Hee bowed back to Jin Taek before crossing his arms again. He seemed like he didn't want to be here, but he was busy talking/discussing important matters with Thomas.

Kim Hosang entered the room and looked around the room, "4minute, SNSD, T-ara, Secret..." he whispered looking at the managers representing their respective groups. "We are just missing Brown Eyed Girls and KARA's managers." 

"Kwan hyung will be here soon Hosang-ssi." Jin Taek spoke up for KARA's manager. After he took his seat the door opened and two older men walked in, one of them looking to be KARA's manager, Son Kwan and Browned Eyed Girls Manager, Park Jae.

Everyone took a seat and faced Kim Hosang. They were anticipating to what the producer of Invincible Youth has to say to them, "As the curiousity on your faces seem to bother me slightly, I'll jump to the point of this meeting," Hosang smiled before taking a seat himself, "G7 will be making a reunion at Yuchri!" he exclaimed.

Some of the managers showed a surprised expression and one of them almost fainted. Thomas grabbed a hold of Jung Hee, "Yah! Wake up Jung Hee!" he exclaimed, slapping his dongsaeng gently on the cheeks. He immediately woke up and stared at Kim Hosang.

"I don't know if you haven't heard of the news Hosang-ssi, but I don't think it'll be smart for Hyomin to appear on your fan service special." Jung Hee argued with the producer. "It just happened like two months ago or whatever. I may sound rude Honsang-ssi, but I've been put under a lot of stress to protect my girls."

"Before we get to T-ara's problem, I would like to hear everyone elses' response starting with the maknae manager." Hosang said, turning to Jin Taek, who was on his phone tapping away on the screen.

"Oh! Ah..Hosang-ssi I think Hyuna will be able to make it, but it is still an uncertain matter seeing as 4minute will be aboard next month for their KCON appearance and not to mention her comeback as a solo artist is fast approaching," Jin Taek was explaining while making adjustments on his phone, "but she has been asking for a break from me and Seung-Sung-ssi." 

"So what is it maknae?" Thomas teased.

"It'll be a 90% chance that Hyuna will part take in the G7 comeback, but I'll squeeze it into her schedule." He explained.

"Don't worry to much Jin Taek-ah," Hosang said giving the younger man a warm smile, "Hyuna-ah will be at the filming location for three days one week then the episode will air in a few days. We film again for three days and the episode will air in a few days then we do a live broadcasting episode." Hosang explained. 

"Jinjja!?" Jin Taek exclaimed. "Why three days to film, Hosang-ssi?" He asked.

"To let the girls relax again and to get as much fan service as we can. The first episode will be the reuniting and the talking with the MCs, the second episode will be working with a flavor of fan service, and the live third episode will be fan service and the goodbyes. That'll give the girls about a week if you add up the days to be normal, carefree people and not your hardworking idols." Hosang explained.

"If that is the case then Sunhwa is in," Kim Bae spoke up. "The girl needs a break from everything plus it'll help rebuild her image with everyone on Invincible Youth with her new 'hubby'." he explained, giving the group a thumbs up.

Park Jae cleared his throat, "Narsha is currently in Nepal, but the filming will be starting on October 5 so count Narsha in. She misses her dongsaengs a whole lot and it'll help her be thankful for her age for now." Jae taunted his own member he manages. 

"Oh better take that back Jae-ssi, we don't know if this can be a hidden camera and Narsha sunbae may just pop up in this room and yell at you for talking about her age." Jin Taek chuckled. Jae rolled his eyes and hit the maknae on the head before patting him on the head again as an apology.

"Don't joke like that." Jae chuckled before rearranging Narsha's calender on his phone.

"Hara is free at the moment so it'll be good for her to be carefree for a while." Son Kwan said using his phone to inform the CEO of DSP. He promised the CEO for updates about this meeting and giving in his own opinion.

"Hyoyeon will be taking the rest I suppose? I heard news of the special suppose to be released after Invincible Youth 2 ends." Thomas said, looking at Hosang for confirmation.

"KBS and I discuss about that and came to agreement that we all the idols will be busy by then so we'll start filming and airing the episodes on the anniversary of Invincible Youth, which will the live broadcast." Hosang explained.

"Sunny will be surprise since she just got off the show, but she'll be happy to hang out with T-ara Hyomin again if she'll be going. Yuri will make it since SNSD is not promoting yet and the only active, busy members right now are Sooyoung and Yoona." Thomas explained, clearing Yuri and Sunny's schedule to make room for filming and bunking at Yuchri.

Hosang nodded and turned to Lee Jung Hee, "As for Hyomin, you can let her rest in Invincible Youth. There will be no cameras allowed near the filming location as we want the Yuchri villagers to feel at home and the girls to feel less stress. I would also like T-ara as a full group to appear on the live broadcast at the end if possible?" Hosang explained.

Jung Hee rubbed his forehead as the stress was building up more, "I'll let the other two original members of T-ara to show up as the others are still..scared to appear as a group together on a famous vareity show never the less the show that made Hyomin AND T-ara known." he explained, looking at his phone for T-ara's little schedule. 

It was silent for a while. The only sound was made by Jung Hee as he rearranges Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon schedules to match perfect with the filming schedule. He also had to confirm it with Kim Kwang-soo, in which the CEO confirmed it quickly. It only made the manager worry more about the girls' health.

"All clear. Hyomin can appear on G7 Reunion and the other girls can appear on the live broadcast." Jung Hee replied.

Hosang nodded and clapped his hands together, "One more favor for all of you beside Jung Hee-ah. Please let all the other members of the group you represent be able to appear on the live broadcast. It'll be one big broadcast episode done live showing to everyone and it'll be a big help for KBS as well." He asked.

All the managers nodded. Kim Hosang nodded and stood up bowing towards the managers and almost taking his leave, but he didn't take his leave yet. He   turned back to Hong Jin Taek, "Can you make sure Beast is available also Jin Taek-ah along with Hyunseung being able to show up for the second episode filming?" he asked before leaving towards another meeting with KBS board. 

Jin Taek stood there frozen on the spot. He is basically taking care of the biggest faces of CUBE Ent. on the third episode of the special. Papa Hong better pay him double if he gets Troublemaker, 4minute, and Beast to appear on the vareity show at the same time along with managing their schedules.

"Don't worry Jin Taek-ah, you'll get used to it. Look at me and the other SNSD managers, we are taking care of the biggest girl group ever and we also get hurt sometimes if we do something on accident," Thomas joked before his phone rang and he checked his message, "Yah! Oppa..Sooyoung is hungry please buy food? -Sica P.S Mianhe about your sprained wrist. I didn't know it was you and you had a cucumber!" Thomas read aloud the message.

Thomas slowly turned flustered after reading it aloud and all the other managers erupted in laughter while walking out together. They agreed to go out for lunch to discuss how to surprise the girls about their reunion.

The beginning of a long awaited fan service...

 


Don't forget to subscribe and comment. How is the rewrite so far? ^.^