Hidden Camera

Invincible Youth: G7 Hwaiting!

October 5, 2012 Rewind 07:37:09 AM KST

Idol Village - Yuchri 

A man wandered into the old village he had visited any times in late 2009 to 2010, "Ah it's so good to be back, but where is everyone?" he asked himself before walking over to the cow named Greeny. "Have you seen Shinyoung, Greeny?" the man asked the cow.

"Oh Tae Woo-ah! You are early here!" Kim Hosang and Noh Juhyeon exclaimed after walking out of the kitchen. The man named Kim Tae Woo looked at the much more older men in front of him with a clueless bear like expression behind his dark shades. "Wae do you have that expression?" Hosang asked.

"I got a text from Shinyoung-ah that I had to be here before 8." Tae Woo replied, taking his phone out and showing the producer and village chief. Both of the older men laughed at Tae Woo, who has been tricked by a much shorter comedian.

"Aish, boy you've been fooled like a pabo!" Juhyeon chuckled silently.

Tae Woo groaned and collapsed on the ground removing his hat and ruffling his hair before putting his hat back on, "I got up early for nothing then," he mumbled before coming up with an idea. He smiled evilly towards the two older men, "Village Chief and Honsag-ssi, I would like your help!" He shouted before explaining to the two what he had in mind.


October 5, 2012 09:14:15 AM KST

"Ah the fresh air!" Kwon Yuri of Girls' Generation exclaimed stretching her limbs out after a long trip. She looked around and smiled at the whole scenery unfolding in front of her before seeing the camera facing her, "Saranghae Yuchri!" she exclaimed making a heart shape with her arms over her head and giving her best cute expression to the camera.

Everyone was grabbing their stuff to notice the cameras facing them. Well they did notice it, but they had to unload their bags before starting their character roles.

"You are boring!" Yuri whined stomping on the ground with her foot. She pouted, "I wonder if my whining will get me edited out.." she pondered while looking at the camera before helping unload the luggages as well.

Once everyone got their bags and started walking up towards the idol village they began to reminisce during their walk,

"Ah remember when we first came here? We were so awkward with one another!" Hyuna brought up. She was walking in between Narsha and Hara, "I was so shy around my unnies.." she whispered suddenly becoming embarrassed by that.

"At least you were in the first episode Hyuna-ah! I was completely edited out and I don't appericiate that producer-ssi." Hyomin stated looking at the camera next to her after mentioning the producer. She started to giggle along with Sunhwa, who was also edited out as well.

"Don't worry Hyomin-ah. I know your pain because we are the CEOS!" Sunhwa exclaimed holding a peace sign close to her eye. Hyomin giggled and agreed.

"When you said pain Sunhwa, I remember dying of laughter after seeing Hyuna run for the hills after seeing Invincible in Sunny's grasp." Narsha joked hugging the maknae, who had began to puff her cheeks. "You gave me a heart attack with that scream maknae!" 

Hyuna giggled, "I'm sorry Narsha unnie! But that chicken was very up close and I never been that physically close to a chicken!" she reasoned with the older unnie.

"Yah! Sunny and Sunhwa, why did you enjoy scaring us so much with Invincible!" Shinyoung questioned looking at the two giggling girls.

"Hara was scared also, but she ended up with Invincible!" Sunny argued.

"Don't change the subject!" Shinyoung shouted. Sunny pushed her tongue on the inside of her cheeks like she always does when she was annoyed.

"Hyomin-ah! Shinyoung unnie is scary!" Sunny whined, hiding behind Hyomin as she was the ''byungpoong'' now. Hyomin just stood there with a blank stare and confused look, "do something!" she pouted,

"I can't because I'm afraid Shinyoung unnie will scold me again. I don't wanna be scolded at again by her!" Hyomin whined, hiding behind Sunny as the Sunbyung pairing ran into the idol village expecting to see Vilage Chief, but they saw someone else with Village Chief.

(Subtitles: Hidden Camera Starts Now...)

"Ah Sunny and Hyomin! It's great to see you two again and I see you both have a surprised look," Juhyeon smiled to the two that had rushed in, "This is G7's appa for the special, Lee Tiger." he introduced the taller man (Tae Woo)

Kim Tae Woo was disguised as a taller man (he was wearing ... some insoles into his shoes AND socks {which even the designers don't know how they got into his foot} to make him look extremely tall). He was wearing a blonde wig above his black hair with a mask to hide his beard. This made Tae Woo look like a B.A.P member just slightly older.

POP UP BUBBLE: Why is B.A.P here? (ーー;)

"Oh Anyonghaseyo," 'Tiger' bowed to the girls. He gave them a hidden eye smile as he hid his eyes from the girls' view, "you must be the famous G7 I've been hearing about after I have begun taking care of this home." he explained in a low, raspy voice.

"Anyonghaseyo." Hyomin and Sunny greeted bowing to the older man. They looked at each other confused before the other girls' entered and saw the new 'appa' "Anyonghaseyo.." the girls' greeted, their cheery attitude turned somewhat shy.

'Tiger' grinned behind his mask and stared at the girls before shifting slightly over to Juhyeon, "Village Chief-ah, what should I now?" he asked, seeing as he didn't have the heart anymore to embarrass the girls' on the hidden camera.

"Tiger-ah would like to know your names girls. He isn't used to the high life so he would like to know your REAL name," Juhyeon emphaiszing the word 'real' to Sunny. He smiled before whispering to Tae Woo, "never get me into acting pabo. I'm deep with my character." he smiled before taking a seat.

"My name is Park Hyo-jin appa." Narsha bowed.

Sunny felt suddenly shy in front of the camera, but Hyomin elbowed Sunny's side. "Appa..my name is Lee Soonkyu.." she whispered her name. Tae Woo smirked and used this moment to tease Sunny.

"I'm sorry, but your name is Lee?" he asked.

"Soonkyu.." Sunny whispered, but a bit louder.

"What?"

"I'm Lee Soonkyu!" Sunny screamed before bowing and apologizing for raising her voice. She hid her flustered face behind Hyomin's back while everyone just let out a laugh and Yuri cheering up her fellow band member.

"Anyonghaseyo appa, I'm Park Sun-Young." Hyomin bowed before sitting down being the wall that hid Sunny's flustered face from the camera.

"Appa! My name is Kwon Yuri~" Yuri said giving 'Tiger' an eye-smile.

Tae Woo basically gave himself away by saying, "Ah Yuri-ah, you are very pretty." he said. After that spoke phrase Juhyeon groaned and started laughing to himself while the girls' looked confused.

"Appa my name is Goo Hara. Do you know me?" Hara asked just to be polite.

"Ah..the villagers mentioned about a girl who does the dance?"

"That's me!" Hara giggled.

"Anyounghaseyo I'm SECRET's Han Sunhwa." Sunhwa bowed. Shinyoung stood up and began to laugh after Sunhwa introduced herself before turning to the camera that caught her attention first.

"Sunhwa-ah is so cool! She knows how to promote her band quickly!" Shinyoung exclaimed giving a thumbs up to Sunhwa, who secretly gave a wink to the camera.

"Yah! I wanna restart my introduction then!" Narsha and Yuri complained.

"Unnie! I wanna introduce myself first!" Hyuna whined before bowing to 'appa', "Appa! I'm the group's maknae, Kim Hyuna! Please take care of me, Tae Woo oppa!" she exclaimed, giving a peace sign to 'Tiger'.

1. Freeze frame on Yuri turning to Hyuna

2. Freeze frame on Shinyoung's mouth wide open in surprise

3. Freeze frame on Tae Woo putting his hand to the edge of the mask

"Yah! Hyuna how did you know!" Tae Woo complained standing up aburtly and pulling the mask down to reveal his beard. Hyuna giggled and hid behind all the girls' who were protecting the maknae.

"You called Yuri unnie pretty! Everyone knows your one sided love to Yuri!" Hyuna yelled over Shinyoung's shoulder.

"Oppa! How dare you make me say my real name!" Sunny exclaimed with a cute, whining expression that almost made Shinyoung grab her collar if it wasn't for Sunhwa and Hyomin to stop her. 

POP UP BUBBLE : Tae Woo you failed your hidden camera that you so desperately wanted (* ̄m ̄)

 


 

Hidden camera fail~ Subscribe and Comment!