Teaching a Boy a New Trick Pt. 1

Invincible Youth: G7 Hwaiting!

October 5, 2012 010:46:13 AM KST

"So Hyunseung since you are acting as a special MC, do you have any special talents?" Juhyeon asked. Hyunseung shook his head and kept a small smile on.

"Not really Village Chief," Hyunseung said being honest, "I'm not really why producer-ssi picked me out of the B2ST members as Kikwang-ah is the one with the MC skills." he explained.

Juhyeon smiled and looked at Shinyoung and the girls, "I feel like Hyunseung-ah will be learning new tricks while he is with us." he smiled.

Hyunseung let out a small chuckle, "Village Chief-ssi before we get started, I actually got some missions for G7," he said, standing up and taking out a piece of paper from his pocket, "It's from the B2ST members and one of 4minute member." 

"Yah! Did you talk to my unnies and I didn't know!" exclaimed Hyuna who jumped to her feet. Hyunseung held up his hands in defense while Hara and Yuri pulled Hyuna down, "Oppa!" she whined in a baby like tone.

"Choding.." Hyunseung whispered before smiling brightly towards the G7 members.

Tae Woo laughed after hearing, "Shinyoung-ah, I can sense a new topic trending for G7 and Invincible Youth. B2ST Hyunseung v.s PD Kim Hyuna" he laughed while getting praises from Shinyoung who was laughing as well. "So Hyunseung-ah, how will these missions work?" he questioned.

"So all the B2ST members came up with random fanservice missions for G7, but the punishment is getting hit on the head with a hammer by Village Chief!" Hyunseung explained, handing the plastic toy hammer to Village Chief.

"Yah!" The G7 members groaned seeing Village Chief laugh at them while tauntingly holding the hammer.

"A check plus for Hyunseung so far." Shinyoung and Tae Woo both agreed over the younger MC. The red head boy turned to the older MC and handed them both one card with words written on it, but the side facing the girls showed the name from which B2ST member wrote it.

"From Son Dongwoon!" Tae Woo exclaimed looking at the card and reading it over, "Aegyo competition!" 

"Sunny unnie is going to win!" Sunhwa complained while pouting, "Dongwoon oppa, why did you make it so Sunny can win !" She asked to the camera leaving a video message for B2ST maknae.

"You didn't let me finish thought Sunhwa-ah," Tae Woo smiled while laughing at this part, "get Village Chief-ssi to like your aegyo, but the aegyo competition will be between Narsha and Hyomin noona!" he said throwing the card down and hunching over laughing at the poor girls who would have to perform aegyo to the unfazed Village Chief.

"Mean Bear!" Narsha and Hyomin exclaimed before standing up and sighing loudly.

"Wait before you two start, would you like to leave a video message for maknae Son Dongwoon?" Shinyoung asked as the camera pointed towards the Narsha first.

"Dongwoon-ah..I thought you loved me?" She said with the most sincereity in her voice, "why would you want to put me into a competition where it involves aegyo, but yet you know my adult idol character? If we ever meet this noona will be mad at you, but I can't because you are so cute!" Narsha squealed blowing a kiss to Dongwoon.

"Ah! The maknae is going to love getting a video message from Narsha!" Hyunseung chuckled while standing to the side and watching the video messages happening.

The camera turned to Hyomin who had a immediate pout on her face, "Dongwoon-ah I thought we were friends? We might not be close, but why pick me when there was Sunny-ah who will do cuteness for a punch? Were you looking out for her? I thank you for that, but I really don't have much aegyo in me..oh well it happened already. Dongwoon when we meet again you will be punished by doing the Bo Peep Bo Peep dance~ Lots of Love from Hyomin!" she said winking at the camera.

Hyunseung was clapping and smiling, "Why do the maknaes get all the love?" he asked the camera, "Dongwoon your hyung is jealous of you!"

Narsha and Hyomin played rock papaer scissors to see who goes first. Hyomin lost.

Hyomin took a deep breath before turning to Village Chief with a smile, "Appa~" she squealed, sitting beside Juhyeon and flashing him a smile, "Are you hungry?"

"Very much." Juhyeon replied. Hyomin tried not to let her smile diminish by Village Chief bluntness.

"Hyomin will go get you some food then appa!" She smiled and jumped up to her feet and running over to Tae Woo, "Oppa! Appa wants food! Please make some for him~" Hyomin asked putting her hands under her cheek and closing one eye while keeping a sweet smile on her face. 

"Ne." Tae Woo said falling for the cuteness already.

"Thank you oppa~" Hyomin hummed before skipping over to Village Chief again, "Appa! Oppa is going to make the food now~" she said smiling at Village Chief and holding his forearm.

"Is this girl done?" Juhyeon asked and it caused Hyomin to pout and run over to Sunny. That one action caused a eruption of laughter on the set.

"Sunny-ah!" Hyomin whined and clinged onto the shorter girl, "he is mean." she pouted while holding onto Sunny's arm and she only patted Hyomin's hand to reassure her and make her feel better.

"Don't worry Hyomin-ah. It's just Village Chief personality." Sunny explained smiling at the taller girl. Hyomin nodded and just sat there clinging onto Sunny while Narsha started to do her part.

Shinyoung and Hyunseung turned to the camera, "We would like anyone under the age of nineteen to avert your eyes right now as the aegyo you are about to say may be rated nineteen and up." they said in unison before the camera zoomed up to Hyunseung, "You have been warned." he said before they both looked back to Narsha.

Narsha just pouted, "I don't know how to be cute! Sunny-ah teach me!" the eldest unnie shouted.

"Unnie it'll take a while for the mission and if you ask Sunny then majority of us would want to hit something!" Hyuna and Yuri whined as they were the PD Kim Hyuna (Yuri being the switch role one and Hyuna doing it out of habit.)

Subtitles: These two think a like now.

"I'm okay with getting hit then! I can only be the adult idol and forever be remembered as that," Narsha smiled before kneeling in front of Village Chief, "Don't hit to ha- Ow!" she whined as she held her head after getting hit by Village Chief.

Hara and Hyuna ran over to Narsha and panted her head, "Poor unnie!" they cooed as they kissed her head.

Hyunseung laughed before turning to Shinyoung, "Shinyoung-ssi? Whose card do you have?" he asked as he didn't look at the names either and was curious to know what the next fan service was.

Shinyoung looked at her card before covering the name and reading the mission. She giggled, "From Lee Kikwang! For the lovely ladies of G7 please dance to 1. SNSD The Boys 2. T-ara Lovey Dovey 3. KARA Pandora 4. Brown Eyed Girls Abracadabra 5. 4minute Mirror Mirror 6. SECRET Poison 7. Troublemaker 8. B2ST Soom!" she listed the songs.

Hyunseung took the card and laughed while the girls stood there mouth wide open by the many song and dance routine they have to do. He turned the camera, "Kikwang-ah, why must you list a lot of songs?" he questioned before Shinyoung took Kikwang's card and read the small P.S at the bottom.

"Hyunseung hyung must all dance with the girls. It'll make him show off his skills as an impressive MC!" Shinyoung explained.

"Yah! AJ!" Hyunseung groaned using Kikwang's old stage name.

POP UP BUBBLE: Good luck MC Hyunseung and G7! Hwaiting!


End of Part 1 ! Tune in for the other later parts! Don't forget to subscribe and comment :)