Switching Roles

Invincible Youth: G7 Hwaiting!

October 5, 2012 08:45:13 AM KST

All the girls were catching up with each other if they haven't talked in a while. "Oh Hyuna! I heard you will be heading to the States later this week?" Yuri asked with Hyuna hugging her around the waist.

"Ne unnie! Though Gayoon unnie is sick so I don't know how this will be without our vocalist." The maknae sighed. Yuri patted her head while looking at the other G7 members with a smile. "How about you unnie? I heard your english improved with Fashion King." Hyuna asked, smiling at Yuri.

"Yea! Jessica and Tiffany helped me." Yuri said in somewhat fluent English. She still had to think about what she had to say and pronunciation of the words.

"Yah! Stop speaking english!" Sunny complained turning back to her group member. Yuri stuck her tongue out at the older girl and Sunny stuck her tongue out as well. The group roared in laughter.

Hara grabbed Sunhwa's hand, "Unnie! How is your husband?!" she asked, smiling.

"I can't believe Sunhwa-ah got a husband before me," Narsha complained to the camera. Shinyoung turned the other way with her eyes wide before turning back with a smile which caught Narsha's attention, "Yah! Wae you turn around Shinyoung-ah!"

"N-Nothing unnie." The comedian stammered hiding a mischievous smile.

Laughter erupted from almost everyone on the bus. Sunhwa started to talk about her on screen husband Kwanghee.


"N-Nothing unnie." 

(Cameras weren't focus on the two people)

Everyone was laughing except one person who was hiding behind her fake smile. Her seat mate though noticed, "Hyomin-ah, anything wrong?" Sunny asked, worried about the taller girl.

Hyomin looked at Sunny and nodded with her fake smile.  "Everything is fine Sunny-ah."

"You know you can talk to me about anything bothering you right? We are the Sunbyung couple!" Sunny joked, patting Hyomin on the head. Everyone else was talking about Sunhwa's husband and Narsha constant whining for a husband (just like old times). 

"Ne.." Hyomin whispered leaning her head on Sunny's shoulder. "I'm just under a lot of stress that is all." she added while looking at her fingers.

Sunny removed her hat and placed it on her lap, "Don't take the antis seriously..they don't know the real thing.." Sunny said, trying to cheer up her close friend.

"We lost so much fans because of a scandal and our agency already split us apart in two dorms. The group can't handle so much hate.." Hyomin sighed heavily while everyone was in laughter. 

Sunny felt sorry for the girl. She held Hyomin's hand to give her reassurance, "No matter what people say I'll always support you. We are back on the show that brought your group to fame and Sunny Bunny is here!" she exclaimed being her aegyoful self.

"I appreciate the support Sunny, but I don't want to take you down with me.." Hyomin whispered, looking at her lap. She really wanted Sunny's support, but bringing Sunny down with her wouldn't be what a good friend would do.

"I don't mind Hyomin. I'll be supporting you from behind just like a byungpoong." Sunny teased the younger girl. Hyomin started to giggle for reals this time and Sunny smiled. "Hyomin hwaiting!"

"Yah! In this relationship I am the byungpoong!" Hyomin argued a bit to loudly.


"Yah! In this relationship I am the byungpoong!"

"Is Sunny unnie trying to be a byungpoong!?" Hyuna exclaimed jumping into their conversation. She sat on Hyomin's lap and hugged the girl with one arm around the older girl's neck. Hyuna's feet were laid on Sunny's lap.

"That would be interesting for Soonkyu to be a byungpoong!" Yuri said to the camera and nodded in approval.

"Ne! We should switch roles when we get to our filming location!" Sunny agreed. "I am Sunny byungpoong!"

Hyomin giggled, "Since Sunny is the byungpoong then I'll be the Gag-dol." she said, wrapping one arm around Sunny and hugging her.

"I'll be Kwon PD!" Yuri shouted, patting Hyuna on the head. Hyuna pouted and stuck her tongue out at Yuri.

"If Yuri unnie takes my Producer character then I'll be  taking Hara-ah's immature character again~" Hyuna sang hiding her face in Hyomin's neck to get away from Hara's whines.

"Goo Hara should be the new Jing Jing!" Narsha laughed. 

"Unnie!" Hara whined then suddenly stopped. She became flustered after hearing herself whine, "Fine, I'll be the new Jing Jing visual maknae!"  

"That leaves Narsha and Sunhwa to switch roles!" Shinyoung exclaimed, clapping her hands.

"Ah! Sunhwa unnie being adult idol?" Hyuna asked trying to hide her snickering. Hyomin and Hyuna looked at each other before erupting in laughter while the others looked at the two weirdly.

"I think they find it funny themselves." Hara complained.

"Stop whining Jing Jing." Yuri said with a serious look, but was soon broken by a laugh.

"I can be adult idol!" Sunhwa whined, "N-No wait I'm to shy." she whispered, hiding her face.

"I don't think me and Sunhwa-ah should switch roles. I mean we play our roles so well that no one can compare to us, right Sunhwa!" Narsha exclaimed grabbing Sunhwa's hand and holding it up high, "Adultdol and Blank Paper hwaiting!" she exclaimed at the top of her lungs after the bus stopped.

"What is good in being a blank paper?" A man asked after entering the bus.

"Village Chief!" The girls' exclaimed and almost ran over to him, but they stopped themselves seeing they are all crammed in the back. Noh Juhyeon laughed at the girls' antics.

"Get ready because we are back in Idol Village and I hope your girls' remember the rules~" He sang before leaving the bus.

Almost everyone groaned, "WHY MUST YOU TAKE OUR PHONES!" They shouted to the sky.


Comment and Subscribe ^ . ^! Switching the roles and going back to self-sufficient! More updates to come since I have nothing else to do~