Just Like Old Times

Invincible Youth: G7 Hwaiting!

October 5, 2012 04:55:15 AM KST

Girls' Generation Dorm

Thomas opened the door for Kim Shinyoung quietly. He was still in his pajamas so after he opened the door he ran to hide his punishment pajamas pants, "Sunny and Yuri are sleeping, but in separate dorms. They are both excited to be in the special for the variety show," Thomas explained while changing into proper attire for the cameras, "Their sleeping arrangement changed over the year." he said, walking out of the bathroom in trackpants and white shirt.

Kim Shinyoung turned towards the camera, "Ah, I'm sorry for my fans who will witness the beating of my life," she joked while following Thomas and the cameraman following Shinyoung, "wait manager-ssi, who are their current roommates?" she asked.

Thomas stopped in front of the door and pointed at a whiteboard on the wall:

Taeyeon (^x^) 

Tiffany 

Sunny  (Aegyo~)

Kim Shinyoung nodded and walked in front of Thomas, opening the door slowly. They both entered quietly, but before they the lights they heard a scary mumbling sound come from the far end of the room.

"Yah!" Shinyoung exclaimed, muffling her scream though as she looked into the room. There was nothing and she looked to Thomas who was trying to contain his laughter. "What was that?" she whispered.

"Kid leader mumbling in her sleep," He whispered before turning on the lights and walking over to Sunny, who was the first bed. Thomas sighed and saved Sunny's game before turning off her DS and shaking her awake. "Sunny-ah, time to wake up." he whispered, shaking the short girl.

Tiffany moved a bit and covered herself after seeing the cameras. She uncovered one hand though and waved at the camera, "Sunny Bunny wake up." she whispered, her voice still hoarse a bit after waking up.

"Yah Soonkyu, wake up." Shinyoung taunted. Sunny shot up from her bed and threw Tiffany's totoro at Shinyoung with a pout placed on her face.

"Do you want to die Kim Shinyoung?" Sunny asked, glaring at her unnie before getting up and jump hugging Shinyoung. "Ah! I miss you unnie!" she shouted in her hoarse voice state. Though that was a mistake she'll be paying for when Tiffany, her face hidden with her blanket, smacked Sunny and Taeyeon, who has just woken up glared at Sunny.

"Don't throw my totoro Lee Soonkyu!" Tiffany pouted, picking up the totoro that was thrown on the ground before jumping back into bed and sleeping. Taeyeon just looked at them then at Tiffany then at the camera then suddenly passing out again. The room erupted in silent laughter by Taeyeon's randomness.

"Yah Yuri! If Sunny unnie can appear on camera without make-up you can too!" A voice squealed in the other room. Shinyoung took the camera from the cameraman and ran to Yuri's room.

"Let go Yoona-ah! Just a little!" Yuri's voice can be heard. 

Once Shinyoung left Sunny was putting a little bit of make-up on before the cameras showed up again. Shinyoung can be heard scolding Yuri while whining herself, "I missed you so much Yuri-ah! Why did you put make up on!" Shinyoung whined towards the camera.

Thomas loaded the girls' bags into the bus they are taking to the village. Shinyoung had both girls blindfolded when they got onto the average looking bus, "We'll see you girls' soon!" All the other members exclaimed from the window before returning to their deserved slumber.

Sunny and Yuri were in the back corner of the bus with the blindfold around their eyes. Shinyoung was next to them, "How have your girls' been?" she asked, trying to make conversation.

"We've been good unnie, but why do we have to wear blindfolds?" They asked in unison.

"You'll soon find out." Shinyoung smiled before putting ear plugs in both girls ear.


October 5, 2012 05:21:56 AM KST

T-ara's dorm 

CAMERAS WERE NOT ALLOWED INTO THE DORM AS REQUESTED BY T-ARA MANAGER.

POP UP BUBBLE with  T v T '' face: Hyomin-ah, you're already becoming the CEO again.

Shinyoung left the sleeping girls in the bus before heading up to T-ara's dorm. She knocked on the door and Jung Hee answered, "Ah Shinyoung-ah, hold on. Hyomin is getting ready at the moment, but I'll take her stuff to the bus." he explained, grabbing the girl's bags and taking them down to the bus.

Shinyoung entered the dorm quietly and wandered about. There was a bunch of unopened letters in one corner, "Poor Hyomin-ah.." she whispered before walking into the kitchen looking for food. She found some food and took a bite before closing the fridge upon hearing footsteps.

"Oppa..must I attend this special?" Hyomin whispered after walking downstairs with her sunglasses on. Shinyoung backhugged Hyomin which surprised the younger and much taller girl, "Yah! S-Shinyoung!?" she stammered.

"You must attend the special! Do it for all your fans and sunbyung fans.." Shinyoung exclaimed, whispering the last part. She took Hyomin's hand after she said goodbye to Eunjung and Jiyeon taking her to the bus. Shinyoung then blindfolded her sight and put earplugs into Hyomin's ear before putting her in a seat in front of Sunny and Yuri.

Shinyoung instructed the bus driver to drive to their next destination.


October 5, 2012 05:46:01 AM KST

Goo Hara's Home (close to CUBE Entertainment)

Shinyoung was about to knock on the door, but the door opened before her hand even knocked on the door. The girl or well girls she was going to pick up was smiling brightly towards Kim Shinyoung, "Unnie!" they exclaimed, hugging the shorter woman.

"Ah! You see viewers, I am willing to sacrifice for you!" Shinyoung joked before hugging her dongsaengs' "4minute Kim Hyuna and KARA Goo Hara!" she shouted, introducing the two girls. Although she mad sure she wasn't loud enough for the other members to hear her. 

"Manager Oppa told me that you were going to pick us up and I didn't want you to bother my members like last time!" Hyuna complained and pouted. She had her hat on, but it didn't look like her hat (maybe one of the Beast members?).

"I know! You bother Nicole-ah last time!" Hara pouted. No one noticed that Jin Taek and Kwan took the girls bags and loaded them onto the bus. Shinyoung noticed though and laughed aloud causing the girls to turn towards her.

"Your managers can be ninjas." Shinyoung joked before allowing Hara to close the door before blindfolding both of them and muffling their ears with ear plugs just like she did with the other girls.

Shinyoung turned to the cameras after settling the girls down, "This is much more harder then it looks." she said, taking a seat waiting for their next stop to SECRET's Dorm.


October 5, 2012 06:25:14 AM KST

SECRET's Dorm

"Where do I go?" Shinyoung asked the camera. She looked lost and conflicted if she should head downstairs towards the basement again or upstairs where her manager said to meet. 

"I think upstairs Shinyoung-ssi." The cameraman said. Shinyoung nodded and followed the stairs up before meeting SECRET's manager, Kim Bae. They bowed to each other before heading to SECRET's dorm where Sunhwa had her head leaning on Hyosung's shoulder on the couch. She seemed ready already.

"What time did Sunhwa-ah wake up?" Shinyoung asked, disappointed she couldn't do anything funny just yet to any of the girls'. They all seemed prepared this time! Except SNSD...

"Around 5:26 Shinyoung-ssi." Bae replied, shaking Sunhwa up. Hyosung hugged Sunhwa goodbye before going to her room and going to sleep properly.

Sunhwa looked at Shinyoung sleepily before her eyes shot open and she hugged Shinyoung tightly, "Unnie I missed you! I've seen you on other shows, but we'll be more close now!" she exclaimed, happily. Shinyoung was happy for the young girl's excitement. 

"Oppa got your bags into the bus, have fun Sunhwa." Bae said, hugging Sunhwa before falling asleep on the couch. Sunhwa giggled before heading downstairs with Shinyoung towards the Sunhwa.

"White Paper hold on!" Shinyoung shouted, but not to loud. She blind folded Sunhwa and covered her ears with ear plugs before letting the SECRET member enter the bus with the help of crew members.


October 5, 2012 (Rewind Time)

Inside the Bus

Only SNSD...

"Sunny-ah I'm bored.." Yuri complained. She poked the shorter, but older girl's cheek after not getting a response. "Unnie!" she whined, but got no response for the girl.

She had her blindfold on and couldn't remove it. One of the crew members removed their ear plugs since Shinyoung is taking a while, "Sunny unnie, are you awake?" Yuri questioned.

No response again. Yuri asked again, but with the same result until a interesting sound made Yuri angry.

"Pue Pue" The sound of a video game gun made Yuri angry.

"Yah! Why don't you entertain me unnie!" Yuri pouted.

SNSD, Hyomin...

None of them were allowed to remove their ear plugs now. The crew didn't know what to do to entertain the viewers for this part so they began to fix the girls microphones so that they can sound more like a male then their original voice. 

"Okay you can talk, but your voices have been disguise so they can sound like idol voices," A crew members said biting his lip to contain his laughter. Other crew members removed their ear plugs. "Though you can not use your names in your conversations."

"Anyonghasyeo!" Yuri exclaimed sounding almost like Thunder from MBLAQ. The crew erupted in laughter, "I'm MBLAQ Thunder!" she shouted into her microphones which made the crew erupt in more laughter.

"Ah Thunder-ah, you are such a choding." Sunny said sounding almost like Yoseob from Beast. She was shocked at first before laughing, "What Up What Up! This is B2ST Yoseob!" she exclaimed, trying to sound cute with Yoseob's voice.

"This is amusing." Hyomin commented sounding almost like INFINITE's Woohyun. She giggled and began singing, "Again and Again and Again~
 she sung causing great laughter to everyone on the bus.

SNSD, Hyomin, Hara, Hyuna, and Sunhwa...

"Yo Yo Yo What's Up!" Hyuna exclaimed with her Lee Kikwang voice, "I'm B2ST Lee Kikwang and check out my American Dance!" she exclaimed while giggling with her new semi-deep voice. 

"Oh please Kikwang, I can do a much more ier dance." Hara teased, who sounding like Big Bang T.O.P. The whole crew who can see who was the one talking erupted in laughter along with the blindfolded girls.

"You crew members amuse me. You can entertainers!" Shinyoung laughed while watching the girls' talk through disguised voices.

"Don't be jealous Shinyoung-ah!" Sunhwa, who was sounding like B.A.P Zelo, laughed. The whole crew began to laugh before putting the ear plugs into the ears on the girls again.


October 5, 2012 07:00:01 AM KST

Infront of Brown Eyed Girls' Dorm

Park Jae had his hands in front of Narsha's eyes once he spotted the bus coming to a complete stop. He saw Shinyoung and many other crew members lead the rest of the G7 members down the steps seeing as they are blindfolded.

"Nod if you girls are ready to see the rest of the cast and the show you are starring in!" Shinyoung exclaimed, grabbing some bread from the crew member that offered her some.

At that second the girls nodded their heads in unison causing great laughs. 

"Hana, Dul, Set!" Shinyoung counted down and the crew members/ B.E.G's manager uncovered the girls eyes along with the crew members revealing the banner on the bus.

WELCOME BACK INVINCIBLE YOUTH G7!

All the girls stood frozen on the spot while looking at every single one of them. Heads were just turning among the G7 and it worried the producer and Shinyoung, "Uhh..this is going to get edited out.." She whispered.

"Jinjja!?" Hyomin exclaimed before collapsing on the ground to her knees, "I don't want to edited out so early into the show!"

"Dongsaengs!" Narsha exclaimed, hugging each of them. All the girls began to be relaxed and started to talk to each other normally like they did a long time ago, but their time was up once they were pushed back to the bus.

"Yah! Continue your talking on the way to the village! We got a time schedule to run!" Shinyoung said, putting Narsha's bag into the bus and getting on the bus herself.

The seating arrangment goes as this:

Narsha, Sunhwa, Yuri, Shinyoung (Back row)

Hara and Hyuna (Left side two seaters)

Hyomin and Sunny (Right side two seaters)

The whole ride was full of chattering on the way to the village. Though they all assumed they will be heading to Invincible Youth 2 set, but they will soon be surprised they are heading to Yuchri again.

"I miss these girls!" Shinyoung's scream was heard as the bus drove away from the cameras view.

POP UP BUBBLE (ーー;) : I think they missed you too Shinyoung?


Don't forget to comment and subscribe.